Search results

1. allan_key

Kinglake dh Sat 28th

Hey all, Riding Kinglake Downhill track this sat if people are interested in meeting up to have a ride, there wont be any building what so ever. the track is only open for the top section so it will be push ups instead of shuttles. will be there from about 10 to 3 in the arvo Cheers mick
  2. allan_key

VIC Mavic 321D Rim or complete rear wheel

Item: Mavic 321D 32hole Condition: good, no buckels or flat spots Price: 50.00-80.00 Extra info: This is for a rear wheel, Will take complete wheel if laced to a HooDoo or Hope hub Complete rear wheel price: 150.00-200.00
  3. allan_key

VIC WTB 8" Hydro Brake set FOUND THANKS

Wanted Item: Full brake set front and back with rotors and adaptors Condition: good nick not fussed about scratches Location: Melbourne unless willing to post Extra info: Saints or Similar Can have a 6" rear but must be 8" front. Price: $250.00 Cheers
  4. allan_key

Guantanamo Bay Inmates What to do with them?

With Guantanamo Bay clossing the good old US of A is wondering what its going to do with all the inmates... The US government has asked us in the land down under if we will detain former inmates as "terror suspect" but the government has said no to this idea. So to my you my fellow Farkin'er...
  5. allan_key

VIC FRAME SOLD, Rest Moved to Garage Sale

FRAME SOLD MOVED TO GARAGE SALE SECTION Reason for this change is i need money to fund a tafe course in Earthmoving. Spec list: Frame: Bighit Spec 2004 (white Size:Small) Forks: Junior T's 2002 (with new stantions, springs and oil) Rear shox: Fox Van R (almost new) Front wheel...
  6. allan_key

Sold plz delete

sold please delete
  7. allan_key

KingLake Ride DAy 17th May

OK all we are setting the Date for the kinglake ride day, 17th May is it. ruff meeting time will be 10-11am is that good with everyone else???
  8. allan_key

Kinglake Sesh Saturday 19th

Here are just a few of the pic's of saturdays ride, thanks heaps to bambi for shuttling all day, and sorry to see you guys from bendi leave so early in the day hope nothing serious with the sholder. the rest of the pic's will be up on my myspace, the link is below cheers mike
  9. allan_key

Kinglake Dh ride, 19th anyone?

hey all on Saturday the 19th a group of us will be riding kinglake Dh if anyone is interested in comming. we will be there around 10am ish till around 4ish, probly have a shuttle there, give us a pm if your interested in comming. cheers
  10. allan_key

Delete Me Please

Delete Me Please Found what i needed thank you
  11. allan_key

Track ideas and your thoughts

Hey all today i just got permision off the 'rents' to build a freeride track in the back yard, this was a result of seeing the track that "wisey" and "timbot" built. my question to you Farkiners is what should this track have in it? The rules: its not alowed to damage trees. all the north...
  12. allan_key

dh to dj bike woes....

hi all i currently have an 04 big hit spec set up for DH at the end of the year i want to buy a new frame and forks for DH and i was wondering if it would be a good idea to keep the big hit for dj's/ freeride? should i do this is should i scrap that idea and buy a hardtail? if i do keep the...
  13. allan_key

Kinglake DH

hey all was just wondering who does the building on the Kinglake Dh track as there has been heaps of changes made in the last few weeks and i would like to lend a hand with a few other mates.
  14. allan_key

dirt jam pro's

What: 2004 Marzocchi dirt jam pro's (really just after the lowers) Price range/Willing to Pay:cheap as possible dosnt matter if the rest of the fork is dead just want to use the lowers Location:Melbourne Extra Info: want local seller not willing to get it posted
  15. allan_key

KingLake

hey all on satday the 23rd me and few mates are planning on heading up to the downhill track and was wondering if anyone was interested in coming with us, would love to meet some of the local guys who ride there as iv only just moved into the area. if you cant make satday but are interested...
  16. allan_key

Go Kart (for sale)

i didnt know if it belongs under the for sale section as it isnt related to MTB. [zing]
  17. allan_key

Custom white Spec

well it started out as a stock 2004 Bighit Spec Spec's Frame: Specialized Bighit Spec 2004 (white small) Forks: Junior T's 2002 (170mm) Front wheel: Mavic 321D on a Dice HooDoo hub (20mm) Rear wheel: Mag 30 on a Deore hub (black QR 135mm) Brakes: Front: Hayes 9 (8inch) Rear: MX 2...
  18. allan_key

fork painting

hey all i no there have been heaps of theads on this so dont flame me im not gona ask how to do it. iv noticed every one is painting there forks and other parts and i wanted to see the best paint jobs that are out there that people have done. also if any one in melbourne is throwing out...
  19. allan_key

hub,rim,cluster

willing to trade.(depending on for what also with money your way) currently iv got these up, but the also is a decore shifter and derailer and few other odds and ends kicking around. for this post http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=80793 Item - Front wheel Brand - sun Make -...
  20. allan_key

wheel size

Hey all i currently run a BigHit spec almost customized to my liking, im looking to get a new rear wheel and i have been running a 26inch but iv also been runing a 24inch. so my question is which size should i go for? cheers