KingLake Ride DAy 17th May

allan_key

Likes Dirt
OK all

we are setting the Date for the kinglake ride day, 17th May is it.

ruff meeting time will be 10-11am is that good with everyone else???

Last edited:

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
i will be in for it, if it is on a sunday.. and i do not work that sunday ... (work every second one)..

what was used for shuttles last time? trailer? cost? etc

allan_key

Likes Dirt
Sorry my Bad have forgoten to add Pole (got distracted DAM MSN :mad: )

yeah we had a mate doing shuttles all day, it was 10 bucks which covered the trailor, fuel and for his time.

will have to work out a shuttle, iv do have a trailor availible up there but not sure if i can get the same guy to drive all day again.

(if a admin got add the pole in for me would be very thankful)

Stacks!

Likes Dirt
will def be going if its the on 18th. last time was pretty damn good. bendigo crew gonna show??

allan_key

Likes Dirt
18TH????
just been told that the 18th is the Long Gully date, so it might have to be the 17th, is every one ok by that???

Last edited:

djrider

Likes Dirt
the 17th sounds good, and yes 18th is long gully and it hink a lot of people will show for that one.

indica

Serial flasher
bendigo crew gonna show??
Probably not at this stage ... we are all busy working and hitting Maldon ... why don't you all visit Maldon?
Farkin dream shuttle run.
Hit up Bendigo Riders thread whenever you are keen.

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep I will be there on the 17th. Make sure you are there at 10am this time! Or state otherwise:p
Yep what will you organise for shuttle?

allan_key

Likes Dirt
What will i organise for a Shuttle :eek: just why is my job to arrange that, you can walk up for all i care Nick :p

yeah i know we have to work somthing out, On that note if there is anyone who would be willing to do shuttles please let me know

cheers mike

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you can walk up for all i care Nick :p
Well that isn't very nice. I think I would prefer it if you carried me up on your shoulders. Actually yes! That is a great idea, everyone shuttles will be running from 10am till dark. It will cost $1.20 for the whole day. Mike will be carrying up up on his shoulders.

Have a better idea.. Let me know..:)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
That is a great idea, everyone shuttles will be running from 10am till dark. It will cost $1.20 for the whole day. Mike will be carrying up up on his shoulders.
you'd be waiting too long for the shuttle up and everyone would bitch and moan!!!

karl125

Likes Bikes
yeh should be a fun day last time was good. pulled a fair crew aswell.

heres a happy snap from last time.

will hopefully see everyone out there again and some good drive ups.

cheers Mitch.

CeeBrady

Likes Bikes
Hey All,
Are any/all welcome to come? My brother and i have been there a few times before but I'm sure we are going to be a fair bit slower than those who race..
we ride hardtails. Are you going to spend the day laughing at us?

karl125

Likes Bikes
Hey All,
Are any/all welcome to come? My brother and i have been there a few times before but I'm sure we are going to be a fair bit slower than those who race..
we ride hardtails. Are you going to spend the day laughing at us?
nah definately not, we have a few people on hardtails so you will fit in fine. as for the shuttles you will have to talk to mr allan key for that.
some runs we stop along the way n take photos etc so we will stick together as much as people want, if not we will beat the shuttle car down easy for everyone to group up.

hope to see you out there.

Mitch

allan_key

Likes Dirt
i'm working on the shuttle part, just takes a bit of time to find someone willing to do shuttle runs all day, i shall contact my mate who did it last time and ask but it does require a bit of cash to get him up there to do the runs.

we paid about $100.00 for him to do it last time so if we can raise that amount between all of us im sure we can get him to do it again

$10.00 each is pretty fair, and only means we have to have a min of 10 people and we can make that fair easy
so now is the time to lock your self in for a "Yes" or a "No" to if you are joining us on the 17th

and please call me Mike

Last edited:

cameron_15

Eats Squid
I would like to come. i was going to have a build day at my house that day but meh, I'll do it on the 24th. $10 is a good price too, hope this guy can come shuttle us. also, there is a very slight possibility that my father, the one who would most likely take me there in the morning would be able to do some shuttles for a couple of hours. don't quote me on that though.

josh hollyoak

Likes Bikes
hey 'allen key' its josh you pm'd me about this last month or something would it be alright if i just tagged along for a bit? do you have a number or somethin and ill txt you or call to see if i can make it:cool:

Last edited: