Search results

1. strauss

Commencal Supreme Team 2009 or 2010 Giant Glory 00

Like bilza- ridze said they are both great bikes ( i used to own a o8 glory and have ridden a 010 )And I don't think u will be dissapointed with either one you choose. I currently ride a supreme team and it is an amazing ride I couldn't be happier with it. The glory I imagine is cheaper and...
  2. strauss

Rear mech hang for a supreme dh?

I was wondering if some one could help me out and tell me where I could source a rear mech hanger for a commencal supreme dh 09 in Australia? I tried looking but can't find one. Thanks , Please excuse the spelling mistake in the heading it's meant to say hanger. Still getting used to...
  3. strauss

Room Mate Wanted (Wollongong Area)

Bump.............
  4. strauss

Getting rid of a hickey.

you could tell them you got hit with a squash ball while playing squash.......
  5. strauss

Room Mate Wanted (Wollongong Area)

Hi everyone, My name is Steve and I’m 25 years old. I’m clean, tidy and pretty easy going. I’m looking for a room mate to share a 2 bedroom house in Mt St Thomas which I’m already living. In case you don't know where Mt St Thomas it’s in Wollongong and is home to some of the best Mountain...
  6. strauss

Web of Psychosis Rnd 3 photo's???

hey guys and girls i was just wondering if anyone managed to get some pictures from Rnd 3 in nowra. In particular rider 31 on blue and white glory? steve,
  7. strauss

Mount Keira

Are you male or female? o Male What age category do you fit into? o 20 – 25 Approximately how often do you ride down Mount Keira every month? o 4 Do you usually ride: o With friends? or; What other activities would you participate in if you were not riding? o Sport/exercise-...
  8. strauss

found heaps of shuttle buddies in the gong

hey homesy. are you mates with thickpenny, bullfrog and all that.? im always keen for a ride during the week? how about this tues or wed arvo? my number as well is 0402 569 738 when ever you want to shuttle let us know.
  9. strauss

Ourimbah DH 15/3/09

hey mate any of number 47? black and white percentage jersey on blue and white glory with silver 721 one rims.
  10. strauss

Stromlo carnage.

nice action shot.. Caption... or
  11. strauss

Looking for: weekday downhillers in Wollongong

hey evo, i will be out for a while my back is pretty stuffed. hey john how was your trip? NZ was awesome best tracks over there. carl broke his thumb and i hurt my back but still a awesome trip though
  12. strauss

very nice ride nic very nice
  13. strauss

i will be keen nik but can only do afternoon if ya keen to ride later in the day.. no need to worry if ya don't have the rack, my van don't need no rack.. the van will always be cool...lol
  14. strauss

does this mean im out of the group because nik has a better and much cooler shuttle mobile than the van..:(..?? lol what is the plan for this monday, tue and wednesday? nik evo you guys should take a sick day. would not of happened on the glory carl.. would of shown those rocks whos...
  15. strauss

we will have to take the van my brother is has a baby seat in the car now.. we will have just take very easy on the old girl. the colour looks very very sexy!!!!! it would look nice with white world cups
  16. strauss

we just get him to leave his helmet on the trailer again and we will be right... LOL
  17. strauss

come to the A team nick and we can ride any day we want...Lol carl.. i spoke to john and evo an they are in for lithgow..
  18. strauss

awesome work nik congratulations!! you can tell me about it at work
  19. strauss

hey john im keen for monday/tuesday it would have to be early though have to work in the afternoon
  20. strauss

i can make tuesday at 3pm im at work all day if its not to late for you