Search results

1. Samy

Oz Ryder as a name?

My partner and I are expecting our first child within a couple of months. For a boy, we are faily keen on Oz Ryder (Ozzie) If it's a girl, we are liking Olive Audrey (Liv). Both these names have meanings and connections to us, Wondering peoples thoughts and opinions on these combinations?
  2. Samy

Need to get a message out there? The newest in Spokey Dokey!

Thought these were kind of intersting.... Not that you will catch me using them anytime soon. Race advertising anyone? If you are one of those people who gets off on riding their bike to work while everyone else sits in traffic, you will love this Lex LED attachment. Why? Because, if you have...
  3. Samy

If you liked the game free-rider, you may also like to see this...

Thought this was pretty cool, not done by me but by someone with a lot of time on their hands... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYkGMN08MWk Hope it hasn't been posted before, didn't think it was Fat Vids or You-tube thread either... Wonder if his track code is available?:eek:
  4. Samy

Boost! - Highest BMX Ramp Jump

Hope this hasn't been posted, did a quick search and found nothing. I also know there is a Youtube section but its getting long and I found this rather interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueMThvrfSO4&feature=dir Now that is a boost!
  5. Samy

PM enable after ten posts?

Just looking to clarify something. I am pretty sure that I read the other day that you must have a minimum of 10 posts before you can PM another member. Is this the case? The reason I ask is because I have recently been recieving PM's from a member entitled "Dump_Runner" with a post count...
  6. Samy

Uploading Signature Picture...

In the User CP there is an option to link to an image already on the web, but everytime I try it displays "unable to save image". Is this a site/browser problem or an admin setting? I did a search and found nothing...
  7. Samy

:::::: Sold :::::: Please Delete ::::

Item: Craftworks DHR 208 Location: Geelong, VIC. Can arrange test rides. Item Condition: Perfect - Never been raced. Reason for selling: Getting fit again with some XC riding, havn't ridden DH for several years now :mad: Price and price conditions: Started at $1800 - Now: $1400 - will...
  8. Samy

My 'Classic' Video

Video of myself on my hardtail riding some of what there is to be ridden in central Geelong and along the Barwon river. It was made by a mate as a Tafe project back in '03 - hence it is 'My Classic' Enjoy... :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojcyo6uuP8M Note: I acknowledge some of...
  9. Samy

Small drop from 2003

Howdy. As a web designer/developer I was really intruged to see how easy it was to upload footage to Youtube. Turns out it was a piece of piss (as expected really). This is what I uploaded... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tccjNzdbsSI Nothing special, but it is actually me...
  10. Samy

Water Issues – Why can’t desalination be the answer?

With my local city (and most of the state) recently jumping onto Stage 4 water restrictions, I thought back to the early day version of Sim-City, where it was possible to build a plant to turn sea water into useable water. I don’t know a lot about the processes, however it can obviously be...
  11. Samy

New Telstra Ad: What Song is that?

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help. I am looking to purchase the song from the new Telstra Ad - Want to go faster? The one where the supermarket kids are packing the bags fast, the lift goes fast and so on. Does anybody know the title / artist etc? Thanks in advance.
  12. Samy

Whats good on the box?

There seems to be quite a bit of bagging of our current free to air T.V with all the reality shows and the like... So what is it that people are actually watching and like? Personally, the only thing I make time to watch is "My name is Earl" and lately, "The Sopranos".
  13. Samy

Anglesea 4X Track

I recenlty read an article in a local newspaper about the halting of work on a 4x track being built in Anglesea VIC. Does anyone know any details about the propsed track?
  14. Samy

What is with the Post counter?

I don't really understand how this works. I signed up to Farkin a few weeks ago, and I reckon I have made more than the 2 posts that it says that I have. Is this caluclated monthly of something? Just wondering why they don't seem to go up when a post is made. Am I missing...
  15. Samy

What does Farkin Mean?

I am new to Farkin, and this may sound irrelevant or dumb - but I was wondering what or where the term "Farkin" comes from. I like the logo, I like the name, I like what it is, but I would also like to know the meaning of 'Farkin or where it came from. All I could come up with was: Friends...