Search results

1. Sellen

Would you hire a trainer to help you lose weigh by riding your bike?

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Apart from studying for six weeks to be a twat I have had success with fitness competitors and models which in essences is fat loss to the highest level, prepped rugby players and helped regular Joe's lose weight. So I'm confident I can blend the riding and...
  2. Sellen

Thanks for your questions. 1) If you're quicker then me then I'm keen to go for a ride with you. Caveat, if you're quicker then me because you're a whippet who weighs 60kg and struggles to lift your bike above your head then that's cool you can have that. 2) It's a Poliquin level 3...
  3. Sellen

I had an idea today and I was wondering it its a good idea or a daft one. I'm a personal trainer so I spend a lot of my time time in a gym helping people lose weight, particularly fitness models preparing for shows. Personally I ride my bike to keep lean and I use the gym to get stronger and...
  4. Sellen

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Race was sweet. So much fun, more like punching timed runs with mates then a race and the track was gold. Looking forward to Del Rio
  5. Sellen

Flow Rollercoaster by Rocky Trail - NSW ALL Mountain State Series + Championships

Such a fun day!!! Does anyone know when the results will be posted. Curious to see how things shaped up.
  6. Sellen

Bike suggestions around $2500

If you're a Medium http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/bicycles/lapierre/mountain-dual-suspension/lapierre-zesty-214/adelaide/sa/102006479
  7. Sellen

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

So after 2 years off the back I couldn't stay away any longer and I've bought myself a Zesty. Any of you racing All Mountain in Ourimbah this Sunday?
  8. Sellen

NSW Sold

Price drop
  9. Sellen

NSW Sold

disregarded
  10. Sellen

NSW Sold

Item: Giant STP 0 14.5" with DMR cromo forks and Cane Creek Head Set Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No Use Price and price conditions: $70 Extra Info: Was using it for a commuter which was fun, would make a good DJ/Pump track rig for cheap Pictures:
  11. Sellen

NSW All sold

Item: Nox Flux 5.5 frame medium Location: Sydney Item Condition: good Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: $400 Payment Pending Extra Info: Nice ride to de everything on. Just have no use for it anymore. Pictures: Below Item: Fox Float RLC Location: Sydney Item...
  12. Sellen

NSW Sold

Item: Nox Flux 5.5 Medium 17" with Hope Pro 2 rear hub Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good, usual cable rub and chain slap Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: Frame Payment Pending with Forks (Fox Float RLC and generic sealed hub) $600 Extra Info: Nice bike to do...
  13. Sellen

NSW Sold

Bump......
  14. Sellen

NSW Sold

Going away for May so will not be able to respond.
  15. Sellen

NSW Sold

bump........
  16. Sellen

NSW Sold

L 2009. I got them brand new in September 2009.
  17. Sellen

NSW Sold!!!

Item: Mavic CrossLine Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: $300ono Extra Info: 20mm Front QR 135mm Rear Sweet AM wheelset. Pictures:
  18. Sellen

Sold

Item: Lyric 2 Step Air Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No Use Price and price conditions: $400ono Extra Info: Minor scuffs to stickers on lowers. Structurally A1 condition 180mm Steerer Pictures: Below
  19. Sellen

NSW Sold

Item: Lyric 2 Step Air Location: Sydney Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: No Use Price and price conditions: $400 Extra Info: Minor scuffs to stickers on lowers. No Leaks, Perfect Seals, No Structural Damage Will consider swapping for XC forks. 180mm Steerer Pictures: Below
  20. Sellen

Sold!!!

Item: Society Xeno 80mm Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: post at buyers expense Pictures: Below