Search results

1. H

Glenrock Backburning

Da Extreme Free Rider wrote: Mate, are you kidding? Dudley side has HEAPS of excellent trails! Some of the oldest in Glenrock and definitely some of the best! Though, I guess they're not really 'Extreme Freeride' trails ;). Still, hope you're right in that they don't get too close to the...
  2. H

Take a stand

I was emailed one of these said jokes at work today - It went straight in the trash, didn't even open it.
  3. H

Iron Horse Retailers

Hey mate, Drift Bikes in Newcastle stock Iron Horse. Pretty sure you can order online too, at www.driftbikes.com Think the website's currently being updated, so may not show any bikes, but they do sell 'em! Just go to the web page and send Robbie an email and you should be able to find out...
  4. H

Club Round 8 - August 27 ***NOW WITH RESULTS***

Hey Sammy, Any idea when we might see the XC results for Rd 8? The results posted earlier seem like just the DH ones. Cheers
  5. H

Glenrock Ride (Newcastle)

Hey there everyone, I've been out to Glenrock once before and loved it, but obviously don't really know the trails that well. Just want to know if anyone's keen to go for a ride/show me around out there sometime either this week or the next. I own a Giant Reign 2 and consider myself average...