Search results

1. G

Danny MacAskill Video

Farkin Freak.
  2. G

Rotorburn, the new Farkin

Didn't even notice till it was pointed out.
  3. G

AUS National DH#2 - Illinbah Results

WA boys go. 3 WA boys in the top 10! Awesome. Deon, Bitch and Stewy (who could hardly walk after pole axing himself on sat). And watching Ben Bell absolutly flame the last section after a big off was amazing. I've never seen anyone go that fast on a bike. Mitch Delfs getting overly intimate...
  4. G

Anyone know the DH results from Illinbah?

So did everyone. Not many clean runs on the day.
  5. G

Sam hill riding for specialized

Good stuff. Been doing a bit of shopping? Who cares what he rides. He's home grown and the guy rips. I'd pay to see him ride anything down a steep tech track.
  6. G

World Cup #5 - Bromont DH Results

Ummm, Steve Peat?
  7. G

Cycling Australia Nominations for the 2008 Olympic Games

Downhill at Olympics? Is DH ever going to be an olympic sport?
  8. G

"That" Interview

Quote “I’m glad a few people have been able to kick his ass this year,” Atherton said. “Every now and then you get a guy who gets onto a higher level than everyone else, and it forces the others to catch back up. Sam’s that guy, and I’m sure he’s going to be there to raise the bar again.”...
  9. G

World DH Championships Downloads

Thats Brilliant. You can compare the runs by watching them at the same time. Pause around the Shimano sign after a rock ledge (there is a page turn on Sams run at this point). Let them go from there and see the line choices etc. Also can compare actual times. Farking awesome. Thanks for that.
  10. G

Sunshine Series Rd 3 Kandanga Results

Slick Mick. Still got it. Any chance of seeing him back on the international curcuit? PS. Hows Traceys time. Would have been top 10 in Elite Men
  11. G

Bring back this thread

The LBS services the local community. Being a service related industry local word of mouth is GOLD to survival. If they're crap in what they do, the local biking community will hear about it soon enough, and the LBS wont survive. If they complaint is made buy a twat, the locals usualy don't pay...
  12. G

Stromlo WC track progress

What are they going to do with the bottom? Are the WC guys going to have to pedal the flat-to uphill-to finish line? The new stuff looks good.
  13. G

fort william

Absolutely. There were a few tracks last year that were virtually tailor made for Sam. Champery, Schladdming, Maribor. I think Peat cracked at MSA, and with Minnar not fully fit, it virtually handed Sam the win on a track not suited to his style. Vigo, wasn't his day, not his style of track, and...
  14. G

World Cup #3 - Fort William DH Results

Great to watch this stuff on the net live. Awesome run by Rennie. Crowd went bezerk. Great to see the big fella back on the podium. Just not Sams day. In these dry conditions, this looked a "big" fellas track (look at the size of the podium finishers!). I think for Sam to win on this sort of...
  15. G

World Cup #2 - Andorra DH Results

Mitch Delfs Mitch Delfs. Best of the rest of the Aussies. Great stuff from yet another WA pinner. Lets see if the kid can take it to the next level.
  16. G

DH World Champs Test - Val Di Sole Results

Amazing Sams winning margin is the same as the margin between 2nd and 8th. Geez that boy can ride.
  17. G

National DH Championships - Results

"How do we reach those people....."
  18. G

Maribor World Cup Downhill Finals

Cup/Champ Double? How many blokes have taken the World Champ/Cup double before? Surely Sam would have to be some pretty elite company.
  19. G

Crankworx - Garbanzo DH Results

Qick question from a newbie. If they go 1 minute apart, and Sam passed Lopes, how did Lopes finish inside a minute behind Sam?