World Cup #2 - Andorra DH Results

kemmis

Likes Dirt
OMFG Cedric needs to get his hand of Commencal bikes' dick. Pretty much the whole run he was on about them:S. Hes one of my favourite riders, but he should stick to riding, not commentating:eek: Good effort Athertons, Close fininsh for Sam too, great effort. Kovarik back in the top 10, thats a another good thing to see. Rennie? Where was he!
Serious? I thought Cedric was hilarious.

profaine

Likes Dirt
Athertons as easy as 1,2,3 race victories!

Athertons as easy as 1,2,3 race victories! Wow, all the Athertons at once, did those watching know what happened to Rischie? I haven't had an opportunity to contact him yet but props for qualifying! It appears he must of had a problem in his race run? Good to see large number of the younger riders qualifying and gaining experience.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it was shit house how it just cut out at the very end. i mean come on of all places.
So much for the 400mb of bandwidth every one reckoned i burnt 1300mb last night:mad: not happy jan. now i have to take it really easy for the next 2 weeks:mad:

Brent
I reckoned 400mb per hour , and my total for yesterday (which includes the 4X) was the same as you. 1.3g !

Worst thing is , Fort William is next weekend and the worlds 2 weeks after that. My 4g quota resets the saturday night of the worlds , so I've gotta spend minimal time online till then. Gonna be tough ! Bonus though , public holiday next Monday , so I get to sleep in :)

S.

ex offender
I reckoned 400mb per hour , and my total for yesterday (which includes the 4X) was the same as you. 1.3g !

Worst thing is , Fort William is next weekend and the worlds 2 weeks after that. My 4g quota resets the saturday night of the worlds , so I've gotta spend minimal time online till then. Gonna be tough ! Bonus though , public holiday next Monday , so I get to sleep in :)
Just ignore the first hour or so, or get onto the Farkin chat thing and only jump onto Freecaster/whatever when it's actually getting good.

And yeah I used about 1300mb too.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Awesome race. I usually never get so excited over sport.

4gig download...yikes. I could not handle that. 150gig baby:)

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome race. I usually never get so excited over sport.

4gig download...yikes. I could not handle that. 150gig baby:)
150 Gig! dammit! wish i had that sorta limit!! i got a whole 6gb and only 2gb of it is on peak! :mad: but i'm pretty happy with the speeds i get, perhaps its time for an upgrade, or to steal unis T3.... hmmmm

nosbod

Likes Bikes
Well done Mitch

Well done Mitch Delfs. Good to see solid qualifying and final results. The results aren't a fluke when you can back them up in both runs.
Well done Sambo. Gee may have got the 1st place points but lets face it .33 is only a bees dick difference. In my book it's not a convincing win but in saying that Sam has also been on the lucky side of the results before.

As for Rennie, give the guy a break. Some tracks suit certain riders, he may have had a cold, any number of things. He is still an extremely fast rider regardless of this weekends results.

scotty-do

Likes Bikes
did those watching know what happened to Rischie? I haven't had an opportunity to contact him yet but props for qualifying! It appears he must of had a problem in his race run?
got a message from him this morning, crashed and had to ride the rest of the track with his bars at 45 degrees. Bit of a bummer coz he was confident he could do sub 2.50.

Steepy

Likes Dirt
Wow those commentators were a real pain in the ass.
How about during the four cross final, I could hardly understand a thing with them all yelling out crap at the same time! Quality wins over quantity everytime guys!

That's seriously cool about all the Athertons results, I don't really mind Sam getting beaten by Gee so the three of them could clean up, could you imagine the ribbing he would've copped from Dan and Rachael if he let the family down!

From watching Rachaels run you can definitely tell she spends a lot of time riding with her Bros, she just massacred those switchbacks! :eek: I think she's definitely gonna do a lot for Womens Downhill!

GDonehue

Likes Dirt
Our sport is fairly small in terms of dollars compared to surfing, but having just watched both this World Cup and the Globe Fiji event I am shocked at how crap their coverage is compared to ours. Their 'high' speed feed is a joke that is barely watchable (granted coming from a small island 3km off the coast presents some issues - but the other WCT events are not much better). So hats off to the folks providing our coverage - it may be chewing my bandwidth up quicker than a kid with an ice cream, but at least it is watchable

xero

Supersports
I think a big congrats is in store to Tamryn Murrell......

1st WC and made it into the main game....... moved up the list for the finals: placed 72.

Well done Tam!

Grebbo

Squid
Mitch Delfs

Mitch Delfs. Best of the rest of the Aussies. Great stuff from yet another WA pinner. Lets see if the kid can take it to the next level.