Search results

1. Bike_Breaker

Long time no ride.......

Hey guys, Havnt been around here for a while, about a year now infact, and have been of the bike for a far too long aswell, Year 12 TEE last year played a big part in my lack of riding i guess, but no excuses.... Anyway, back when i was around here a bit more, the WA scene was still alive...
  2. Bike_Breaker

SDG Freeride Seat

What: SDG Freeride Seat (or similar) Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on seat and condition, probly around $50 Location: Bunbury, WA Extra Info: Im looking for a freeride seat to fit an easton EA30 seatpost. My old SDG Belair is getting pretty uncomfortable on the longer rides so im...
  3. Bike_Breaker

Hayes Nine Seal!

hey guys, well i went into my lbs today to check on my bike and apparently i have destoyed the seal in my hayes nine rear brake. apparently they have to send it back to the workshp and have it fixed by them which is well and good exept i have a 12 hour enduro in just over a week(9/10 of...
  4. Bike_Breaker

Windows Vista - NEED HELP!

hey guys, well my computer has been playing up latley and my harddrive is slowly loosing space for some unkown reason(no im not filling it up). so i got a copy of 64-bit VISTA RC1 and while trying to install oit i have got the Blue screen of death (3 times), anyway my computer is a HP a1320a and...
  5. Bike_Breaker

Langford Park 12HR

hey all, well in a bit over 2 weeks me and 3 mates are entering in the langford park 12 hour race through the night. anyway, we have organised sponsership from our LBS and thats all cool but we have to present the owner with a list of the gear we will need for him to be able to get it for us...
  6. Bike_Breaker

Re-Desighned Hussefelts

hey all, well i got an 07 STP1 a couple of months ago and 2 weeks ago i went into my LBS and my mechanic said the cranks(truvativ Hussefelts) had to be replaced because the spline interface was faulty. well i got my bike bak 2day and i was wondering what had actually been changed on the cranks...
  7. Bike_Breaker

Langford Park 12 Hour race

ok, so i have tried to post this in the other thread but i hope a seperate thread will achieve more interest. Myself and three mates are planning on entering the Langford Park 12 Hour race on the 10-11 of december and as this is all of our first enduro's we need some ideas on what to take, what...
  8. Bike_Breaker

What upgrades would you suggest?

hey guys, i hope this is this is the right forum, if not please let me know. this is my spare bike http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=62622&highlight=shogun after having it posted forsale for a while i have decieded to do it up and have it as my spare bike, commuting to...
  9. Bike_Breaker

CHEAP: Rear Wheel(QR) and Jump/Street forks

What: QR Rear wheel Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap as possible Location: Bunbury WA, i will pay postage Extra Info: This is just to go on my spare bike i have just decided to fix up a bit rather than leaving it sitting in my shed collecting dust so i really dont want to pay too much for...
  10. Bike_Breaker

The Mountain claims a life!

For those of you who didnt see the event on TV, 3 drivers from the fujitsu Series (V8 Supercar development series) crashed on friday at the top of Mt Panorama (Bathurst). 2 of the drivers were sent to hospital in a critical condition! One of the drivers called Mark porter was supposed to race as...
  11. Bike_Breaker

8" adapter and rotors

What: Front and Rear 8inch rotors and adapters for hayes 9 hydro's Price range/Willing to Pay: As cheap as possible, send me your offers Location: Bunbury W.A, but i will pay postage Extra Info: They will be used on an 07 STP1 with marzochi DIRTJAM pro's. i would prefer wavy style rotors just...
  12. Bike_Breaker

Long Seatpost

hey, i have an 07 Giant STP1 and i am soon going to be doing a 180km XC ride over a 5 nights. now the forks have positive air so thats all good and the gearing is surviveable but the Easton EA30 seatpost is a little short(i dont get full led extention) and after a long ride that will start to...
  13. Bike_Breaker

Flatty, tabletop, pancake, whateva they are called

ive been trying do learn how to do flatties(or tabletops/pancakes) but i cant get the bike very far over, i get enough air and everything because i always have the bike strait again way before landing but i just cant seem to tilt the bike over far enough for it to look cool, Any ideas how to...
  14. Bike_Breaker

Free coaster

hey, i was watching "Jib" the other day and noticed one dude(dont know his name) but when fakied out of a 1/4 he didnt need to pedal backwards. after a vit of reasearch i found out that this is due to a freecoaster hub! are there any downside to running this kind of hub? and will it work with a...
  15. Bike_Breaker

hayes HFX9 hydro cap

i went to a mates place 2day with my new stp1 to have a bit of a run over some dirt jumps we made a little while back. when i got their i took my nice shiny new bike of the rack and got on to ride off. i pulled my brake leavers to make sure everything was good when the back brake felt really...
  16. Bike_Breaker

roadie trainer?

hey guys, im not a roady or a xc rider but i really need to do a bit of training to get back to the old skills (i havnt done any real offroad stuff besides the ocassional 3 or 4 hour sesh at the local single track/downhill for about a year) i have been trying to keep up with my riding using my...
  17. Bike_Breaker

Riding song?

hey guys, i was just sitting here listening to a few of my favourite tunes and i became curious. What song or songs do u listen to that when u hear them u just feel like piking up the old deadly tredly and hit a few trails or jumps? i'll start it of with a couple of my favourites: 1. Rebal...
  18. Bike_Breaker

Tools

What: BB tool for Howtwizer external bearing BB Price range/Willing to Pay: whatever you are asking Location: i will pay postage to bunbury W.A Extra Info: any condition/brand/ect along as it works What: Crank puller for 07' truvativ hussefelt cranks Price range/Willing to Pay: ...
  19. Bike_Breaker

what the hell are these for?

i recently got some marzocchi Dirtjam pro's and with the manual came 2 little silver washers. they are about hight of a pice of carboard and have no thread or anything in them. Does any1 know what the hell they are for? sorry if this is sumthing really stupid but im worried they are important...
  20. Bike_Breaker

Fullface helmet for 4x

What: full face helmet for 4x Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition, show me what you have Location: i will pay postage to bunbury, w.a Extra Info: needs to be in fairly good cond, i dont care what brand or colour! preferably lightish but not really important