Search results

1. O

**SOLD** 2010 Trek Ticket Signature - complete SS build except for forks and wheels

Item: 2010 Trek Ticket Signature Location: Canberra, but often traveling to Sydney Item Condition: Used but not abused. Yes, it is scuffed, but look, I love to ride dirt jumps, BMX tracks and stuff, but in all honesty I don't ride them that often, so this frame has not had that much use in...
  2. O

ACT **SOLD** 2013 Trek Superfly 100 Elite SL, 21" (XL) **SOLD**

Item: 2013 Trek Superfly 100 Elite SL, 21" (XL) Location: Canberra. Regularly traveling to Sydney. Item Condition: 18 months old. Used, but looked after. Reason for selling: Time for something with more travel. Price and price conditions: $2800 ONO Happy to negotiate. It needs to sell...
  3. O

**SOLD** 2011 Trek Rumblefish, 21" ...

THIS BIKE HAS TO BE SOLD. DIRECT MESSAGE ME WITH AN OFFER. Item: 2011 Trek Rumblefish - 21" - Just serviced Fox F120 RL 29 forks, with BRAND NEW UPPERS inc. Kashima coating. 120mm travel. - Recently serviced Fox RP-2 DRCV rear shock. 110mm travel. - SRAM X.0 groupset, 2x10, Type 2 rear...
  4. O

**SOLD** Trek Madone 5.2, 2012, 60cm, with SRAM Force

Item: 2012 Trek Madone 5.2, 60cm, H2, SRAM Force groupset, Bontrager RXL wheels Location: Canberra Item Condition: Used, but not abused. No scratches on frame. Reason for selling: Replacing with new model. Price and price conditions: $2200 ONO OR can be built with a brand new Ultegra...
  5. O

**SOLD** Trek Madone 6.2, 60cm, 2012 - Whole bike or frame.

Item: 2012 Trek Madone 6.2, 60cm, H2, full Ultegra groupset, Bontrager Race wheels Location: Canberra Item Condition: Immaculate Reason for selling: Replacing with new model. Price and price conditions: $4000 ONO Can sell frame only for $2500 (inc. stem, headset and seatpost.) Extra Info...
  6. O

Half Fling Entry up for sale

PM me if you want an entry for the Half Fling.
  7. O

ACT **SOLD** - 2008 Trek Jack 3 4X/DJ

NOW SOLD Item: 2008 Trek Jack 3 Location: Canberra. Often in Sydney, so can bring up there. Item Condition: Good. Has been used, but also looked after. Reason for selling: Upgraded to new 4X/DJ bike. Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: Awesome bike for 4X, dirt jumping, general...
  8. O

ACT **SOLD** 2011 Trek Paragon 29er, part of the Gary Fisher Collection. NOT STOCK.

Item: 2011 Trek Paragon 29er, part of the Gary Fisher Collection, 19". NOT STOCK. Location: Canberra. Often in Sydney, so can bring up there. Item Condition: Brand new frame. Forks just serviced and with new seals. Brand new brakes, handlebar, grips and tyres. Other parts used but not abused...
  9. O

Employment Opportunity: Warranty/Technical Support for Trek Bicycle Corporation Aust.

Trek Bicycle Corporation, a global company, has a new position for Warranty and Technical Support in their Australian subsidiary. A great opportunity exists to work and grow with a leading bicycle brand. Warranty and technical support for Trek Bicycle Corporation Australia (Trek) is based...
  10. O

Nationals Round 4, Mt. Stromlo March 13-14

Hey Guys, I couldn't find any other thread about this, so thought I'd start one. Fourth and Final round of the National series is coming up in 11 days time and I'm heading down to race the Vets class. However, my practice time on the course is quite limited, so I was wondering if anyone...
  11. O

2010 Trek Ticket Signature DJ & 4X

After seeing photos of Cam McCaul and Brandon Semenuk riding prototypes for a year, the new Trek Ticket Signature DJ frame has arrived! You can see the official Trek page here for all the geometry etc. but trust me, it's sweet. Trek Alpha Aluminium frame with some good looking shaping and...
  12. O

Bontrager CX SS

So, I had this Bontrager MTB that I bought at the end of 1997. You can read the full story about it here. Then I converted to 29ers ('cause they're freakin' awesome!) and so the Bontrager frame was left lying in the garage. Then I heard all this talk about single speeds and cyclocross and I...
  13. O

Gary Fisher X-Caliber - UPDATED

See the latest. Read the story: Well, after updating my 10 year old Bontrager steel hardtail, I thought that would be my XC bike for a while. Then I rode a 29r for the first time at last years Scott 24Hr. It was awesome! Aluminium frame was stiff, fast and light. Having disc brakes on an XC...
  14. O

26.8 Diameter seatpost

Item: Seatpost, 26.8mm diameter • Needs to be long, as I need at least 300mm from the clamp to the minimum insertion line. • Preferably black. • Material doesn't matter, carbon, alloy or cro-mo. Price: Dependent on what's available • Also willing to swap...
  15. O

My First MTB...a Story and a Project.

EDIT: Where I'm up to now: Stage 1 - Complete! See post 46. The Story: Back in the early 90’s I somehow heard about a sport called mountain biking. I am not exactly sure where I first began to hear about it, but I know that I bought the first ever, experimental, copy of Australian Mountain...
  16. O

Avid BB7 Cable disc brake

Item: Avid BB7 Cable disc brake Location: Sydney, but will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $30 neg. Extra Info: Only really need caliper with pads. Doesn't matter if pads are worn a bit. If you have a disc as well then I can pay a bit more if you want to include it. 4 or 5 bolt...
  17. O

Chris King 'Pretty and Strong' Nothreadset-FOUND

Item: Chris King 'Pretty and Strong' Nothreadset Location: Sydney, but will pay for postage Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 neg. Extra Info: Want complete, with top cap and in good condition
  18. O

Newton's Playground - Who's Going?

In case you haven't heard about it, big event going on at Bathurst next weekend. Sports include MTB slalom and Dirt jumping, MTB Road Rash, BMX Big Air, Street luge, speed board, giant skateboard slalom etc etc. plus a bunch of bands playing as well. Sound sick! See more info here and here...
  19. O

"Cyclists should pay, says MP" - SMH article

From Sydney Morning Herald this morning: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/cyclists-should-pay-says-mp/2008/02/07/1202234066487.html Thoughts?
  20. O

10 Year Old Bontrager - Resurrected!

Well, I finally got around to fitting some new gear to my trusty XC bike, a 1998 Bontrager Privateer. Original 1998 Bontrager Catalogue page Original Build up with RST forks, Flite seat and Odyssey platforms. First bought from Clarence Street Cyclery in December 1997, it was my only...