Search results

1. ozzy osbourne

Unregretable regret. Sunday! Young Sig.

After riding Mtb since 05', i've finally fallen into something I always thought would never happen, but time is change and now living in Melbourne thought that a change was needed so the boys at Strictly BMX helped me out with my new ride. Loving it so far, hope this love continue's. FRAME...
  2. ozzy osbourne

DH Sam Hill Hasnt Got Shit On Me.

Have done some modifications over the last year and a bit, thought it was deserving of being posted up before it gets all muddy :( Photos didnt come up too bad considering its blowing a Gale outside and I was using a 5MegaPixel Camera. Specifications; Frame Demo 8 FSR M5...
  3. ozzy osbourne

Truvativ's Standered

Just thought you guys would want to see this; This happened to me in my race run at Mt Beauty:mad: Small clip on a rock and it sheared. These cranks are just over a year old, never wanted to run them just came stock on my Demo and always intended to change them and this made me...
  4. ozzy osbourne

New Sram XO Colourful

Found this; New colour options on SRAM X.0 SRAM has introduced new colour options for their top of the range X.0 shifters and rear derailleurs. There seems to be a lot of component manufacturers offering multiple colour options for their products in a move to keep up with the growing...
  5. ozzy osbourne

2010 Commencial Absolut SX - Sneak Peak

Check it, Absolut SX Initially designed for a slopestyle life, the Abso¬lut SX is going to show that its range of abilities will be much wider. Modern, compact, light, with a 140mm /5,5inches of travel, it will be as comfortable in a bike park as in a twisty downhill trail. Developed and...
  6. ozzy osbourne

Chilled Sesh at the Rat

Went riding on sunday and decided to take some film, Just a much around sesh trying to get some good shots. Sorry about quality couldn't be bothered waiting ages for upload. Click Here
  7. ozzy osbourne

Why Girls Should Date Criketers

Seen this on the net (Thought it was worth a thread) 1) We always wear protection. 2) Because with perfect timing we can penetrate a tight ring 3) Once we get in you'll be hit for six 4) We look for gaps and play into them. 5) We are capable of pulling anything. 6) We're not...
  8. ozzy osbourne

SA Riding?

It is that time of year again where I head off to some other yacht club in Australia for the AUS champs and this year it is in Port Lincoln in South Australia. Was keen to take the bike and hit up some hills on lay (rest) day and before and after the regatta maybe even the drive over from...
  9. ozzy osbourne

VSS Rnd 1 Long Gully

Not many photos (49) but some are ok. They werent taken on a fancy camera but there better then nothing Cheers Ben for taking them :) Here Preview (Best Proll)
  10. ozzy osbourne

Five Tens (Low) $89.99 Here

Shit stumbled upon this awesome deal. http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/51SSMN8IL $89.99 for them is sick and I dont want anyone complaining about T7's service.
  11. ozzy osbourne

Bmx

Item: Awesome BMX with incredible build Location: Geelong,Vic Price range/Willing to Pay: Over $1 K Extra Info: Want a top of the line built BMX with mostly top of the line part. I have looked at stock build and can't really see anything that floats my boat, but if you know of a stock bike...
  12. ozzy osbourne

Corey (Party Boy) Moment In G-Town

Just to give you the low down on why this is being posted. Jordan (my mates best friend) threw a party at his house (200+ People) and cops rolled up and they got in a punch up. Yes I was there and this story has been polished off to make it sound more than it was. This is the intial story...
  13. ozzy osbourne

09 TLD Gear

Hey, Was wanting to know where abouts I can get the new TLD gear from. I was wanting the GP pants and jersey, I saw someone at the race with the GP suit so it must be available some where. I have emailed some online shops about it also (TBSM) Cheers James
  14. ozzy osbourne

WTB: 800mm Bars FOUND

Item: Handle Bars 31.8 X 25mm rise X 800mm or close to Location: Geelong, Australia Item Condition: Show us what you got Reason for buying: Need to corner good Price and price conditions: Depends on what condition but nothing over $120 Extra Info: Show us what you got and we can talk
  15. ozzy osbourne

Entering Single Event? (Vic Series)

Heres the go I want to race the You Yangs leg of the Vic series and I have no idea on what to do just for the single event. Is it as easy as turning up on the day, paying the money and racing or do I need to contact them prior the event. Cheers James
  16. ozzy osbourne

When is the Vic series?

Hello, This may sound stupid cause i know there is a website for it but anyway. What is the website with all the dates and places/details for the Vic series? I have searched google and what not but cant find anything useful. Though i would get a answer straight away here. Cheers
  17. ozzy osbourne

Absolut Strongest?

Hello all, I am currently having trouble with my rims. I am running Dt Swiss 5.10 rims and they are getting pretty thrashed. 20 runs at the You Yangs in 1 day fucked them (Dings, Flat spots and buckles). Have read rim round up and didn't get much out of it. I want to know what the Strongest...
  18. ozzy osbourne

Wanted: MAVIC 729 Rim

Item: MAVIC 729 rim Location: Geelong, Vic Price and price conditions: We can talk Extra Info: Must be Just rim (so dont go PMing me about this fullly sick wheelset you got) Also I am looking for one that is brand new if possible.
  19. ozzy osbourne

New: Demo 8 (07)

After a lot of saving and a bit of a loan to be payed back in full from the folks, I purchased this machine on friday. Thanks Vic MTB for hooking me up with this sweet ride. Specifications; Frame Demo 8 FSR M5 manipulated alloy, 8.2" travel, 26" F/R wheel...
  20. ozzy osbourne

Sold Delete Me!!!!!

Item: Kona Pedals (06) Fixed Pins, Unsealed Location: Geelong, Vic (Will Post Anywhere In AUS) Item Condition: Used, Normal scratches and pins are worn a bit, All Cosmetic Reason for selling: Crank Brothers 5050xx Price and price conditions:Delete me Because they are SOLD Extra Info: They...