Search results

1. jimmy seaton

remove

Can someone please remove this thread. Here is a Guide to Trail Etiquette by Tyler Maine
  2. jimmy seaton

post up your bmx (s)

This is my latest bike i have built up. It is a custom build using a Stripped bmx co frame, a friend of mine started stripped bmx co and i have built this bike up to help promote his new frame. it is a street oriented frame that comes in black/white and brake tabs/brakeless. Stripped bmx co is...
  3. jimmy seaton

ACT SOLD/ demo 8 ii custom build /SOLD

Sold SOLD thanks to the buyer for coming down from lithgow and not wasting my time and in return he got an absolute bargain.
  4. jimmy seaton

Been offered $2800 but if you can top that i Will include grip sport dual bike Carrier and any other bike related parts for free
  5. jimmy seaton

Price drop $2600 negotiable this week only.
  6. jimmy seaton

size medium.
  7. jimmy seaton

Item: 2010 demo 8 ii custom build Location: canberra (ACT) can deliver to beecroft area of sydney Item Condition: good condition, havent ridden for over a year as i have been quite sick. this bike has hardly been ridden. Reason for selling: selling because it looks like i cant ride...
  8. jimmy seaton

Majura CORC Round 9 20-21 Feb 2010

Do you possibly have any of rider 495, was wearing yellow kit and was riding a red demo 8. thanks in advance
  9. jimmy seaton

CORC Majura 20/21 Feb 10

Cheers mate for 1st and 5th photo
  10. jimmy seaton

DH 2010 demo 8 ii custum build

The gold stem is so i can tell my bike apart from my mates bike which looks almost identical.
  11. jimmy seaton

yea weight is 17.3 yea i do brake with one fingure when im actualy riding and the bars are not to wide they are perfect.
  12. jimmy seaton

This is my new downhill bike, I purchased the frame and built it up. It feels great. This is my second demo but this one is by far better for racing. Frame - 2010 demo 8ii Rear shock - RC4 450p Ti spring Front shock/fork - 2010 boxxer world cups Handlebars - gravity light 800mm Stem -...
  13. jimmy seaton

2010 Demo 8 II frame

They retail for $3750. This includes frame,fox rc4,tompson seat post, headset and seat collar.
  14. jimmy seaton

ACT Sold

SOLD (10chars)
  15. jimmy seaton

ACT 2008 demo 7 SOLD

Sold!!!!!!!!
  16. jimmy seaton

ACT 2008 demo 7 SOLD

Bump it up
  17. jimmy seaton

ACT 2008 demo 7 SOLD

bump. price drop $2100
  18. jimmy seaton

MTBA feedback survey- DH racers

NECK BRACE: No they are to pricey BACK/CHEST ARMOUR: No - to uncomfortable to ride in KNEE/LEG GUARDS: Yes -they have saved my knees a heap ELBOW/ARM GUARDS: No GLOVES: Yes - cant ride without them. GOGGLES:Yes- they keep the dust out of my eyes and eye poking branches
  19. jimmy seaton

ACT 2008 demo 7 SOLD

bump. will throw in a set of 2008 marzocchi 66s