Search results

1. E-thugin

Vintage classic Italian road bike (Rossin). How Much?

I have a 1984 rossin with a full campagnolo super record (titanium) groupset with cinelli bars etc, mint condition, and I paid $900, I haven't even ridden the thing, it's a display piece in my shed. On the seat tube, there should be a sticker on it with 'columbus' wriiten on it and a...
  2. E-thugin

Sam Hill crashes in his timed practice run at Fort William.

I dislocated my shoulder 8 months ago and it is still stuffed, it clicks and clunks and is still very unstable, from the day it happened to now as I'm typing this my shoulder still hurts, I need surgery for ligament damage but I can't afford it. If I had the choice I wouldve prefered to break...
  3. E-thugin

RE road worthys for bicycles (what a crock!!)

I did, but they didnt publish it
  4. E-thugin

RE road worthys for bicycles (what a crock!!)

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,26654276-952,00.html I'm Andrew Lockhart (the guy in the article). I just want to set this straight THIS ARTICLE IS A COMPLETE LOAD OF BS AND IS A LIE!!! Typical d grade journalism. They actually lied to me, here I was, thinking that...
  5. E-thugin

Lost cat, Reward given (bike). Brisbane

it's only a bike, I dont mind.
  6. E-thugin

Lost cat, Reward given (bike). Brisbane

Hi everyone. I moved house 2 months ago from bridgeman downs to aspley, & the family cats came along. The cat that has gone missing was a gift to my dad from mum celebrating my parents 35th annivesary & means alot to my dad, my parents went on holiday for a few days & the cat (who only...
  7. E-thugin

QLD Sold

IF only this was a 54cm!!!!
  8. E-thugin

Bmx *death* statistics

I've not been killed yet.................. thankfully. I'm still recovering from a dislocated shoulder & broken collar bone from 8 weeks ago. past injuries 3 broken ribs 2 fingers & wrist (all in one go) dunno if that's any help
  9. E-thugin

Road bike aero levers and brake calipers- non STI

STI ? or just plain brake levers?
  10. E-thugin

The same hipsters that ruined music are now ruining cycling.

I've been racing bmx since I was 4 (1993), I collect vintage bmx gear & also have some vintage road bikes (i sold my velodrome bike on here for $80, had campy hubs & cranks) ( i will build another one someday) I was out riding my 1979 bottecchia that my dads mate gave me, which he purchased...
  11. E-thugin

OLDSCHOOL BMX bikes

Hi, i'm after pre 1990 BMX bikes, race or freestyle. in brisbane. can pay cash or take em off your hands. PM me, thanks
  12. E-thugin

Rotorburn, the new Farkin

I think the name change is good, At the bike shop I work at people would ask what mtb sites there are, So instead of telling the customer out loud I would write it on a business card & hand it too them. Because I did get a few odd looks from customers & women when I would reccomend for...
  13. E-thugin

painting a car DIY

Depends on what colour you're doing it. if its metalic or or a soloid colour, or if it as a clear coat. Also if it's 2pac or acrylic. & where about. If you do, do it in a closed in garage not outside, & tape everything off. gotta prep the surface being painted on the vehicle first...
  14. E-thugin

Cab Charges

Most of my taxis I catch Before we go anywhere I say to the driver. "okay, I'll give you $.... cash if you do the trip off the metre" They 95% of the time accept the offer, You can easily save 50% of the fare. But, I've had drivers play dumb with me while it has been a legit trip by...
  15. E-thugin

Radio Birdman (and other Aussie Classics)

also have origional 1st pressings vinyl too,
  16. E-thugin

Radio Birdman (and other Aussie Classics)

I got to see them play a couple of years ago, was soooooo good. & the saints. My felt like my life was complete
  17. E-thugin

Reccomend me some punk.

some of my favourite in my My record collection that I reccomend. youth of today, gorilla biscuits, minor threat, dead boys,adolesents,decendants, cheap sex, circle jerks,lower class brats,casualties, 7 seconds, ss-kaliert, uniform choice, I've got tonnes more to mention, I like the late...
  18. E-thugin

Teenager killed, hit by a car last night

dude, no need to get so hostile, You're 16-17 not even legal age to drink yet, I'm nearly 21, I've done my share of booze, I've experienced it first hand, So dont tell me. Your attitude might change as you get older, TBH I couldn't give a rats ass what you put into your system As...
  19. E-thugin

To Rodeo or not to Rodeo.......

Rodeos are nice, I had one, but it got written off by an rx8. 1995 model space cab, heads go on them earlier & fuel pumps pack it in, autos are pretty good on fuel.
  20. E-thugin

Teenager killed, hit by a car last night

^^^ So true. well said, The more people getting out of the alchohol & drug culture the better off everyone will be. working all week, then comes weekend getting absolutely shitfaced isn't good. That's why so many people have drepression & are so mentally unstable without even knowing it...