Search results

1. jbrandy

kona stab 2002, need sold quickly!

will not post! Item: 2002 kona stab, red. Location:chisholm, canberra, ACT Item Condition:good, rides smoothly, few scratchs near the bb. Reason for selling:not used. Price and price conditions:300, wont post Extra Info:below Pictures: comming spec. frame: 2002 kona stab, 7 inches...
  2. jbrandy

rear spacing help?

hi i just wanted to know is it possible to run a 135x12 rear hub on a 150x12 through axle by putting spaces to fill up the gaps? thank you:)
  3. jbrandy

I herd Mick.H was going to attempt worls biggest jump!

well rennie tried and failed and then some other rennie went huge!! now does anyone know anything about Mick trying this jump?? i found this on the cannondale website "He is planning an assault on the world jump record over the coming 12 month". has he already done the jump??
  4. jbrandy

Racing Nervs

hi all i would like to start racing and i probaly will, but im worried that if i dont have the top stuff or good looking equipment people might not be very nice to me. I dont have a problem with my speed just what others will think ofve me. does this happen, if not how do you overcome these...
  5. jbrandy

Kisschasey

this band has come out of the blue(well i have not herd of them before), but i must say there song "Opinions Won't Keep You Warm At Night" has one of the funniest video clips i have ever seen:D what do you guys think?
  6. jbrandy

New forum

i came across this forum http://ozmtb.eamped.com/ is not much but its ok.
  7. jbrandy

02 Kona Stab>>Might want it sold soon<<

Item: 2002 model Kona Stab Location: Canberra, maybe post Item Condition: good, few small scratches near BB Price and price conditions: 450 Extra Info: great bike ride smooth, 7 inches rear travel. Pictures: nope, but can get Might need gone depends on, if i get my new frame:D
  8. jbrandy

Suspension Designs?

hey I was wondering what you guys think is the best suspension design? e.g. Mastero,VPP(Virtual pivot point),DW-Link,Equilink,Single Pivot,4 Bar Linkage does anyway have a preference?
  9. jbrandy

Kona Stab 2002?

hi guys iam just about to buy a 2002 kona stab for 1000. *Is that a good deal or am i being ripped off? *How much rear travel does the 2002 Kona Stab have:confused: Thanxs
  10. jbrandy

Flaming Moe

Has anyone on farkin ever tried making a Flaming Moe if so how did it taste?
  11. jbrandy

do Pro downhill riders have diets

I was just having an argument with someone about whether pro downhillers are placed on a special diet? i didnt think they were cause i have heard that Steve Peat drinks a lot of beer:p And so dose just about all the rest i guess So yeah would there teams but them on it or would the coach say...
  12. jbrandy

Sromlo DH is wrecked by storm

The stromlo downhill course is hardly ridable:( , there are massive ruts and when my cousin was there on thursday water was still running down the track. I dont know but i would say they will have to spend alot of time fixing it. Dont know about the xc or 4x though. Sorry if already posted
  13. jbrandy

A.C.T goverment

Iam wondering how many people on farkin are pissed of with the schools being closed in canberra. It sucks for me because i go to Kambah high, the only school high school in canberra to be shut down. and after they shut the school down there going to build a new one on the same ground in 2010.WTF!!!
  14. jbrandy

Could you

Yeah everone I need to make up my mind and soon sooo i asking for help. Alright iam very much wanting to get a Haro extreme x7 but not sure if it could be downhilled at corc and brindabella challenge to nationals level or and inter schools. What do you think? or would the Haro...
  15. jbrandy

Haros

Is it Just me or are haro x6 or x7 rare. If you go out riding one day theres a likley chance you will see Kona Stinkys Giant Faiths and stps and the odd Dh comp or Yeti Asx. And does any have a Haro x6 or x7 and if so how do the ride. And yes i know Mick Hannah ride a haro and a very sick...
  16. jbrandy

What Mags

Dont Know if done before But I was just wondering What mag is read the most.
  17. jbrandy

Ironhorse Aniki

iam interested in getting a Ironhorse Aniki but don't know great deal about them so i wanted to know if there any good or just cheap and not worthwhile.:confused:
  18. jbrandy

stromlo_2007 scott 24hour

I dont know what the mean when they say there will be to 15km loops. Because the first 15km is just about all up hill so of course everyone will want to do the 2nd loop because it is all downhill and has all the best parts.so i wonder were the transition will be:confused:
  19. jbrandy

Freeride bike

What the best Freeride bike under$1500 i was thinking an Bighit or an giant ac or a kona stinky But i have heard the the swing arm on the ac can just snap if u treat hard.
  20. jbrandy

Scott 24hour canberra

The scott 24hour Australian mtb championship. The finger my bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gpeoSn1JO4&feature=PlayList&p=99C0C8963A3B6EA8&index=2