Search results

1. C

Some ride advice for a Tassie first-timer please, :)

Hi kind fellow Farkinites, Am gonna be based in Hobart at a mate's for 12 days with pretty much nothing planned and hoping for some riding advice. Glenorchy sounds like a nice place to hit. Also, i know it sounds abit lame/commercial, but i'm interested to do the Mt Wellington shuttle...
  2. C

Sherman Flick+ query

Hi fellas, I've recently had the chance to purchase an '05 Flick+, after a couple of rides though, i've realised i'm too heavy for the stock springs. So the question is, since there's no preload adjust on these things (well, if there is, i can't find it.), i guess my only option is to...
  3. C

Looking for cheapy disc-hub front wheel -PERTH-

Hey there, Would anyone have upgraded their front wheel and happen to have a spare, stock one for sale? Looking for a standard 9mm QR type, brand of hub doesn't matter,in fact, i'd rather those generic nameless hubs, just has to have a disc hub, but rim preferably suited for heavier...
  4. C

Giant XTC bike and stuff -SOLD-

Item: Size XS(14") Giant XTC Team 2002 full bike Location: Perth Only, sorry :) Item Condition: Excellent. Frame,bar,discs,brake levers.headset are practically new. Reason for selling: Built as a spare muck about bike and for the girlfriend. Didn't muck around on it and girlfriend...
  5. C

36T/38T chaindisc/sprocket for 3-pc cranks

ah, me first post. :D hi fellas, i run a Blackspire 42T ring upfront but it's killing me knees coz i ride everywhere with 1 bike. Would like to know what brand chaindiscs u guys use.. i would buy Blackspire again, but they're pretty pricey and so, im keeping me options open to...