Search results

1. haydn

travel insurance

Ive been twice, claimed both times. First was a coupe of hundered for stitches, second was close to $2500 for fracture vertebrae. I used suresave both times... http://www.australiantravelcover.com/ Claims are easy enough. Pricing was decent.
  2. haydn

Intense 951 EVO - The post that refused to be deleted...

Makes me wish I hadnt just bought an M9! Also the fact that the new fox 40 floats are coming in a 27.5 makes this uber attractive.
  3. haydn

Best Place to buy GoPro Hero 3?

http://search.cyclingexpress.com/search?w=gopro&af=brand: Cheapest in AUS. Free shipping. Get on it.
  4. haydn

VIC Sold

buuuump....
  5. haydn

VIC Sold

Bump and price drop $2999! Make an offer.
  6. haydn

VIC Sold!!! 2012 specialized demo med.

Item: 2012 SPECIALIZED DEMO MEDIUM FRAME. With RC4. This is the only 2012 black and red frame I have seen in australia. Location: Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs. Bayswater. Postage can be arranged easily anywhere in AUS. $49 with consignment number. Item Condition: Very good condition...
  7. haydn

VIC Sold

Item: 2012 Cube Stereo SL Location: South East suburbs of Melbourne. Pick up or postage available. $49 to metro, $99 to rural anywhere is AUS. Item Condition: Almost as new/ Perfect. A few very light rub marks on cranks and from cables. Reason for selling: Not enough time to ride all my...
  8. haydn

Green with ENVE... All 650'd up finally...

I hate you Matt. Well maybe love hate.... don't be surprised if this goes missing.
  9. haydn

VIC WTB Mavic Deemax Rear Wheel Silver 150x12 Any COND. Or just Rear Hub.

Needs to be 150. Thanks anyway Ty. Still looking. Someone must have a 150mm deemax hub floating around? Anyone?
  10. haydn

VIC WTB Mavic Deemax Rear Wheel Silver 150x12 Any COND. Or just Rear Hub.

Item: WTB Mavic Deemax Rear Wheel Silver 150x12 Good-New Cond. Or Hub. Location: Anywhere Item Condition: Good-New Cond. but will take anything Price and price conditions: You tell me Extra Info: Looking for one asap. Must be silver and newer style. Please PM me if you have something.
  11. haydn

Whistler 2012

Ill be heading back over for all of july and august, sorting out accom. now. If anyone is keen on a share house in village, brio or upper village inbox me and we can get some shit sorted!
  12. haydn

Crankset needed

Got some tru avativ descendants in pretty good nick, with bb $100. 170mm.
  13. haydn

Yeti SB-66

Ill trade you for my girlfriend plus money your way?
  14. haydn

VDHS Mt Buller 11/12

Top Notch again! New facey dp.
  15. haydn

this is how i roll

Those cranks look so much like a rip off Shimano slx. What are they like?
  16. haydn

Frame Advice- Nuke Proof Scalp-2011 Demo 8 or Banshee MK-II- Advice Needed

Banshee support in Aus is certainly lacking. The distributer recently went under making claims an issue. I know a few people on the Mk2 and 2 have cracked and one has bent the whole rear end. I just went from a Mk1 to a demo and am super stoked. Its a much funner bike to ride. I dont know a...
  17. haydn

Copperhead trail launch at Buller this weekend!

So excited! Up there monday, tuesday and wednesday! Going straight from Mt Beauty to Buller!!!! Win.
  18. haydn

DH 2012 Specialized Demo 8 I

Is 2012. Got it from the states. http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCProduct.jsp?spid=61541&scid=1100&scname=Mountain
  19. haydn

DH 2012 Specialized Demo 8 I

Sorry mate. Got mine about 3 weeks ago... Just havn't been bothered posting it. Got mine with a ccdb and it is seriously amazing. Super nice bike you got there. I went with the red and black though. Super sleek. Im guessing ill see you at Mt Beauty in 2 weeks.
  20. haydn

The Fleet (almost all of em)

Yeah man, saturday until 1. We should go for a ride on saturday. Not this week though. Im sick as a dog.