Search results

1. Dymalla

DH 2012 Commencal Supreme DH V3

Had this lying around for about a month now, just havent been able to ride it because I've got a broken collar bone! Build: Wheels: Stans ZTR Flow Rims on Hope Pro 2's and DT Revolution spokes Forks: Boxxer Teams with an Avalanche cartridge in them and a Hope Integrated Stem/Clamp Bars...
  2. Dymalla

SRAM X.0 Brake Lever by Itself

Sort of weird question. But I figured someone might know. Does anyone know if its possible to buy just a SRAM X.0 brake lever assembly? As in everything besides the callipers. If so, where from? I'm sort of doubting many people will know much about this but any help would be great. Cheers
  3. Dymalla

Only cost me a kidney and half a liver - Transition TR450

The new bike for this race season. Pretty stoked. Spec: Frame: Red Medium TR450 Shock: RC4 with 300lb Ti Spring Forks: 2010 Boxxer Teams with Xtra Soft spring Wheels: Hope Pro 2 on Revolution spokes on Stans ZTR Flow rims Tyres: Schwalbe Big Betty's Pedals: Jet Black Grips: Odi Bars...
  4. Dymalla

09' Saint M810 Crankset Weight

I was just wondering if anyone here knows the exact weight or rough weight of the new 09' Saint cranksets, just cranks and BB, without chainrings? I've had a look around and cant seem to find a weight on them and I'm not sure whether to go for FSA Gravity Lights (950g with BB) or the Saints...
  5. Dymalla

Pump Track Dirt?

Hey all. Sorry if this has been covered before but I did a quick search about a week back and couldnt really find anything. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what type of dirt I should be looking for to build a pump track? Obviously I'm gonna need something that'll compact down pretty well...
  6. Dymalla

Fox RC4 Owners - Bit of Help

Basically all I need is one measurement from the shock. I need to know how big the shock is in millimeters from lets say the bottom side of the shock body - where the thread is to the top side of the reservoir. OR even better - if you own an Orange 224 and have an RC4 in it you could just...
  7. Dymalla

Ironhorse Sunday Shock Removal

Hey all. I need help with the lower shock mount/pin on a Sunday frame. We can't undo the NON-DRIVESIDE bolt. Is it possible to undo the NON-DRIVESIDE pivot bolt and remove the pin that way? The bolt is not rounded off or anything - its just been done up way to tight. The DRIVESIDE bolt has...
  8. Dymalla

Old Man Zaskar

This is my dads mates old GT Zaskar handmade in USA.
  9. Dymalla

Orange 224, 224, 223, Patriot, Ms-Isle...

Tonight we realised we had 5 Oranges in the house so we decided we'd take some pics :D Not all mine by the way, but close...
  10. Dymalla

Maxxis Wet Screams in Auz

So I was just thinking. A few of the top guys are running Wet Screams now as their normal tyre, as in they're using it on most courses. I know most of the World Cup tracks are overseas and the tracks are usually a lot 'tackier' or damper then our tracks in Australia. Buttt, I'm still...
  11. Dymalla

Rotorburn?

Not sure where this thread should go but has anyone noticed these forums are now called ROTORBURN forums? I just noticed then. Now we can't be all like "farkkiinn" hell because its not farkin anymore :cool: Or maybe its an April Fools joke and they got a full new logo and all that made...
  12. Dymalla

Wellgo MG-1's

Has anyone used Wellgo MG-1's for downhill or any other rough type of riding. I'm looking at buying a pair with Ti spindle to shed some weight but I'm not sure I wanna whip out $150 to get a pair of pedals without grip. Any help would be great cheers
  13. Dymalla

Locals on the M-sizzle

Heres a video I quickly put together of riding this weekend. Just mucking around at the locals and decided to bring the crappy digital to film. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/60438/
  14. Dymalla

Sold sold sold

Sold sold sold sold
  15. Dymalla

DH Eww - A Banshee

My Banshee Scythe... Thinking about selling it... Who Thinks $3500 is a good sell price for this? Got it off Pixoul, I think theres only 2 in the world at the moment painted in team colours, this is one of them along with Ben Powers. We also made a custom linkage for it to try and make it suit...
  16. Dymalla

Sunday Elite, Expert, WC Frames - Any Difference?

I did a quick search and couldnt really find anything on this topic so I thought I'd post up. The title pretty much explains it, I just want to know if there is actually any difference between the Sunday frames, like a Expert to a WC frame or something. I know theres a difference between the...
  17. Dymalla

All you lucky buggers who got Banshee Legend Frames!

Well I've done searches and it doesnt seem like anyones posted up much about how they ride and if they're good or not (Banshee Legends) So yeah, I know a handful of lucky people got there hands on one of the prototype frames and I'd be interested to see how people like them :) So if you...
  18. Dymalla

Light DH Frames - 9.9-10.9lbs with shock - Anyone know any?

Just thought I'd start this thread up because Im currently looking for a new DH frame thats pretty light, between 9.9 and 10.9lbs with shock. Thought this thread could be useful in the future too if people are in my position and are looking for a light frame. So far I know of a few frames...
  19. Dymalla

Transition Blindside Frames, Anyone Know Anything About Them?

The title pretty much explains it. Does anyone know anything about the new Transition Blindside's e.g Do they ride well for DH or anything like that because I've been looking at the frames but I was just interested to find out if anyone had personally ridden one and what they thought about it...
  20. Dymalla

Bottom Brackets

Hey everyone. Today I'm putting my Hone cranks onto my 224, it had holzfellas into it. Well I'm kind of halfway through. When I got the frame the first little bit of thread, i literally mean the first little ring was threaded, we straightened it out a bit and got the hollzfellas in nice and...