Search results

1. suspectdevice

Compressed Air Shifting

Yes, I suppose you are right on that one. Get to it then mate! It ain't hard.:cool:
  2. suspectdevice

Compressed Air Shifting

The Reason we do no have hydraulic shifting available to us right now is because the guy who developed an amazing system and patented it (S.A.F.E.) from Californina circa '94 went belly up. His patent is in limbo. We can all hope soon things will really get flowing again, as someone who...
  3. suspectdevice

My bizzare bikes

Yes, it is. A real piece of shit honestly, if you add a 1400 watt motor to it it's slightly more bearable, but Rednecks and Small Children love it!
  4. suspectdevice

post up your bmx (s)

My beat up FBM race bike. Sees a bit of trails and park as well.
  5. suspectdevice

My bizzare bikes

I damn near cut my fingers off making that fairing. It is all .040 aluminium sheet, that I welded up like a blind rat. On the plus side, after starting with .040 sheet, normal aluminum seems a lot easier. FTW (sinister bikes head honcho, and Aluminium deity) could have made that...
  6. suspectdevice

lowering argyles??

Depends on the model; The air one is lowered just like the Boxxer Worldcup, all travel spacers on the negative shaft below the seperator piston. The coil ones will require messing about with negative springs, and likely substituting in a different spring. Simple stuff reallly.
  7. suspectdevice

My bizzare bikes

Yes, the Fox got retired a few months ago in favor of a Reba. Those floats are creaky little buggers!
  8. suspectdevice

My bizzare bikes

Tig welded 4130 tadpole style trike. Li-ion battery back perm PMG080 motor, programmable controller, gearbox motor setup. A design project that I took to fruition with a friend from school. Weight is about 80 pounds, without pedaling it has a 60 mile range at 25 mph We have a larger...
  9. suspectdevice

Graves beats Bubba Harris

With Graves and Kintner in Austrailia right now you guys pretty much have the 2 best bmxers in the world that don't seem to give a rats ass about the olympics.
  10. suspectdevice

My bizzare bikes

Petri @ Endo imports them. I work for Sinister here in the US, but am a dork with no life, so I thought I would get posting here on Farkin.
  11. suspectdevice

My bizzare bikes

My R9 from the beginning of last season my electric tricycle All the 26"ers
  12. suspectdevice

faith link flipping- damage?

I have flipped the links for 2 of my riders. If it changes the way the suspension performs I sure can't feel it (then again both bikes had those heinously overdamped Swinger 4-ways on them).