Search results

1. botcolon

DJ 2012 ABD Flow 4X 26er

Hey all, I was looking for a dirt jump bike to practice on during lockdown and finally stumbled across a facebook marketplace bike. Its a 2012 ABD flow with a Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 2. Don't know much about the bike as looks like not many were sold, but seems very solid. Feels weird getting back...
  2. botcolon

VIC black 170 or 175 square taper 73mm bb double ring crankset 29/44t

hi all, looking for a crankset. Its for general trail duties with very light freeride. something along the lines of a middleburn duo crank setup black 170 or 175mm square taper 73mm bb double ring crankset 29/44t overall weight 900gm or less let me know what you have in your...
  3. botcolon

XC single wheeler

Another single speed project, but its got pics, ;) so still something to look at for some. Enjoy and any comments on changing the seat/stem/handlebars would be most appreciated. Also where to source a new 32t 5 x 94mm chainring. The chain seems to slip a tooth, and I can't figure out why? [I am...
  4. botcolon

VIC WTD short travel forks old but decent with v brakes

hi, please help me out. after your short travel old decent forks. can be old but must be a decent brand. up to 100mm thanks. michael 0438 535 865 1 1/8, need steerer of 200mm at least. v-brakes
  5. botcolon

DMR Sidekick Melbourne ***please delete, frame only left***

Item: DMR sidekick black Location: Blackburn, Melbourne Item Condition: Used but not abused Reason for selling: New bike L:) Price and price conditions: ---see hardtail frames--- Extra Info: DMR sidekick (black), solid steel Marz Z1 (weeping oil, probably need a kit) DMR chieftan cranks...
  6. botcolon

Two chainring setup

Has anyone run a 42t/22t chainring setup on their commuter or bike? I am thinking of doing this and thought I would ask to see peoples comments. I had a friend who did this in the uk and he seemed quite happy with it. thanks michael
  7. botcolon

chainrings for commuter

What:chainrings for commuter Price range/Willing to Pay:not much $10/20 plus postage Location:melbourne (eastern burbs) Extra Info: must be straight (44t/32t/22t), its for a 4 arm (64/104 mm) truvativ hussefelt crankset.
  8. botcolon

AVID single digit speed dial 5 V-brake

What:AVID single digit type V-brake Price range/Willing to Pay:not sure. what are they worth? Location:melbourne Extra Info: Need v-brake and lever. (lever specific? ie LH, RH or front rear?) Have one set need another. For commuter bike.
  9. botcolon

Mavic 321 wheelset SOLD!!!!!

Item: Mavic 321 wheelset (26") Location: melbourne (local pickup prefered) Item Condition: very very good (see pics when I get em') Reason for selling: Getting dusty. Too many wheels! Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Hubs: Marzocchi 20mm front, XT deore QR rear (both disc ready...
  10. botcolon

Drops to practice on- Eastern suburbs

Just wondering if anyone is nice enough to point out some drops in and around Bayswater/Basin/Montrose/Boronia/Kilsyth etc... The terrain is there, its just hard to know where to look. PM me if you don't want to give away the spots. michael
  11. botcolon

Cheap Commuter MTB bike in melb

What: Cheap commuter bike or frame/fork combo with 1-1/8 headset Price range/Willing to Pay: No more than $50 Location:Melbourne (eastern burbs) Extra Info: Prefer complete bike. If frame/fork combo, would be nice if headset, rear-hanger seatpost/clamp are included. Any old bike is fine with cob...
  12. botcolon

converting QR20 to QR

Is there are product that is applicable to existing 20mm front hubs that can convert it to a QR standard hub? Similar to the switchable hubs but for existing hubs only.
  13. botcolon

Blackburn Sanctuary

Just a quick reminder to those that are building in the Sanctuary/Nursing Home, its only a matter of time before someone dozers what you are putting so much effort into. My advice is if you want to build in the area, build in the dedicated 'BMX' area allocated further down lake road opposite a...
  14. botcolon

130-150mm QR20 forks Melbourne pickup

What: single crown 150mm QR20 forks Price range/Willing to Pay: $300-$500 Location: Melbourne Extra Info: -Must be 20mm, prefer quick release 20mm like Z150 -Must have 1-1/8 steerer with at least 205mm on it. -Must...
  15. botcolon

Working towards Ballarat any places to go

Hey guys, Work is sending me out into the field towards Ballarat etc... and was wondering where are the spots to head out to for medium sized drops and jumps etcc... any quick tips. botcolon
  16. botcolon

Hope Seat Clamp Black 31.8 SOLD

Item: Hope Seat Clamp Black 31.8 NEW Location: Melbourne Item Condition: NEW Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: SOLD please move to sold forum Extra Info: Pictures: http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=6iz34o
  17. botcolon

FRM125 front mech

Just a question to the FRM people out there. Still setting mine up but out of interest, anyone found the chainstays hit there front mech?
  18. botcolon

Front wheel 26" QR sealed bearing hub

What: Front QR 26" wheel with sealed bearing hub Price range/Willing to Pay: $60 ONO Location: Melbourne Extra Info: Must be true and something along the lines of a rhyno lite etc... Prefer local pickup in melbourne if possible.
  19. botcolon

Hayes 6" brake adaptor for Marzocchi QR

What: Brake adaptor for hayes 6" going onto a 02 Freeride QR fork Price range/Willing to Pay: $15 inc postage Location: Melbourne Extra Info: don't need bolts etc... just the adaptor. Really desperate here!!! oh and adaptor info: Z-1 FR 74mm 6" Standard QR 98-15068 should have...
  20. botcolon

02 Kona Stinky "SOLD"

Item full name and model etc.: 02 Kona Stinky 5" (M) Location: Melbourne Item condition description:Resprayed. New bearings. New rear hanger. Pretty good I think. Reason for selling:New frame coming my way Price and price conditions: SOLD please move Extra Info: Got sick of its tired...