Search results

1. CAMRIDESBIKES

FOR SALE - $1000 ono !! must go! Transportable Ramp, want your feedback!

FOR SALE - $1000 ono !! must go! Portable Ramp Jump Useful for Demos and Competitions I know this should be posted in the for sale section in misc, but who would ever stumble upon such a crazy idea.. Anyone know who would put this to good use? Some details below from my sale ad...
  2. CAMRIDESBIKES

Wollongong Dirtjump Scene

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone could put me in contact with any dirtjump riders in the Wollongong area that have a good spot to ride on. I'm more than happy to put in some time with the shovel to earn my ranks, I'm just new to the area and need somewhere to shred. Cheers, Cam Rouch
  3. CAMRIDESBIKES

STOLEN Banshee Amp Custom Build!!!!

So, this bike was stolen out of the boot of my locked subaru. Any help keeping an eye out for this bike would be much appreciated. Spec= Frame- Banshee Amp Frame Small Headset- Token Highrolling Stem- Thomson Elite X4 Bar- Chromag OSX Fubars Grips- Demolition Forks- 2011 Fox 831's Front...
  4. CAMRIDESBIKES

Whale Tail?

Anyone got a clue how to build a whaletail (step-up to step-down) platform. Ive seen them bend long lengths of timber for the goatstyle setup but not sure how they get that bend. Dimensions of the curve would also help a heap. Cheers :cool:
  5. CAMRIDESBIKES

DJ Banshee Amp

So here it is, my long awaited banshee amp. :eek: Firstly I'd just like to give a big shoutout to Darren from Barspin Imports (Director of Team Banshee Australia) for his on going support, as well as Morgan street cycles for some of the smaller fiddlelys needed to get this...
  6. CAMRIDESBIKES

Sold please delete!!!!!!!!

Item: 2009 Rockshox Reba Race forks, 90mm of travel, push loc, dual air. Location: Wagga Wagga, Nsw Item Condition: Near new, small scratch on sticker of fork, stantions in perfect condition. Reason for selling: Too lightweight, needs beefy fork for new genre of riding. Price and price...
  7. CAMRIDESBIKES

Perfect Ramp Dimensions

Hey guys, I'm currently designing for my MDP next year which will be incorporating a transformable kicker mounted on a trailer. I'm just researching what the prefered angles and widths are for a ramp. It's basiclly going to be set up and demos and mates farms onto piles of dirt about 7 foot...
  8. CAMRIDESBIKES

Advanced/intermediate dirtpile 26"

You know the drill people, its a flyout onto a 2 foot high dirtpile, Challenge me patto i dare you! ;)
  9. CAMRIDESBIKES

PLEASE DELETE because computer isnt working to upload pics

Specs on Request, hopefully you can see what is on them yourself. Bikes weighing in at 11 for the dobermann, 11.5 for the dartmoor and 10.3 for the black market :D!
  10. CAMRIDESBIKES

SOLD PLEASE REMOVEBRAND NEW Point One Racing Direct Mount $120!!!

Item: Point One Racing 31.8 Direct Mount Stem Location:Wagga Wagga, NSW Item Condition:New, never used in box Reason for selling:Unused and unwanted present Price and price conditions:rrp $220, for sale now $120!!!!!!!!! Extra Info:Super light brand new stem, save big dollars! Will fit on...
  11. CAMRIDESBIKES

First jump in my slopestyle track

Hey all, Although dirtjump is my preffered scene im really loving the progression in slopestyle and thought id give a making a track ago. I've got all the parts i need for my slopestyle bike sitting at home just not enough dosh for a frame. Anyways here are the pics, its hard to notice the gap...
  12. CAMRIDESBIKES

last years progression pics- flipwhip

Hey all, pretty bored so i thought id post up a couple of snaps from around, unfortunately i havent had a bike all year as im waiting the new shippment of dobermann pinscher and le pink(slopestyle) frames. Ill update this thread once i get my new bike and go to some decent jumps.
  13. CAMRIDESBIKES

11.3kg Pinscher Custom Build/Paint

Hey folks, Pretty happy with the build atm for this bike. It's really nice to ride and easy to flick around etc. It's been 1 year in the making. Thanks go out to Kidsons cycles, and Alain at dobermann for the sweet frame. Enjoy! Frame - Dobermann Pinscher Small Custom colour Rear shock -n/a...
  14. CAMRIDESBIKES

Point One Racing, Leaf Cycles

Just gaining some intrest into two very high quality bicycle companys. http://pointoneracing.com/ http://www.leafcycles.eu/ I'm thinking about distributing them in australia, just after abit of feedback to if the nation is interested
  15. CAMRIDESBIKES

Dobermann Pinscher Dialled Dj Bike

Frame- 2008 Dobermann Pinscher, custom colour and serial number Fork-2005 Rockshox team air lowered to 80mm Bar- Deity 25.4 Black Stem- Deity 25.4 Black Headset- Syncros Am Hardcore Cranks Deity Vendetta Black Seat- Cenea Pivotal Seatpost-Ceanea Pivotal Seat Clamp- Token Scandium...
  16. CAMRIDESBIKES

p2 Cro-mo

ONe of my mates bike. First post on farkin, hope you guys like it. Has upgraded the brakes, rims, pedals, grips, singlespeed. Looks good with white rims, DONT COPY Specs- Look closer a pictures Weight- Moderate to high Good for street, and its fairly strong.
  17. CAMRIDESBIKES

2007 Eastern Nightrain Black (deity,shimano etc.)

·FRAME: Eastern Nightrain ·SIZES: 22.5" T/T, 15.35" chainstay, 72 degree headangle ·FORK: Marzocchi Dirt Jumper III, 80mm travel, 20mm thru ·HEADSET: Internal Headset ·CRANK SET/ CHAINWHEEL: Deity Vendetta Crankset Black, w/ Eastern 25T Medusa Lite Sprocket ·BB-SET: "Deity Euro BB, sealed...
  18. CAMRIDESBIKES

26" Intermidiate Dirt/Street/Park Camridesbikes vs Whatsername_223

Yeh me verse pete. i RIde a eastern nighttrain and he rides a stp 1
  19. CAMRIDESBIKES

Sold please DELETE Great Dj bike $1300 and wheelsets

Item: 2006 Giant Stp Zero Location: Wagga Wagga, N.S.W Item Condition:Great, riden lightly Reason for selling:Progressing to Dh Price and price conditions:$1300 ono Extra Info: Extra wheelsets with maxxis dh tyres on them. Ask if interested Pictures:
  20. CAMRIDESBIKES

Good Dj Hubs

hey just wondering what some light dj hubs are preferably light and thru axle on front dmr??