Search results

1. 9

LOST - Fox Helmet

I left my FOX helmet behind after riding at Glenrock NSW on 6th November at about 8am. It was left by the car across the road from the water tower. Its black and white
  2. 9

SOLD Avid Elixer 5

sent a PM with an offer
  3. 9

ACT SOLD New Avid Elixir 5 Brakes (F + R)

are these sold?
  4. 9

HMBA Super G All Mountain - Paterson

thanks HMBA had a blast yesterday, still pulling out dust boogers this morning haha
  5. 9

All Mountain Tyres

how is the side grip on those in the loose stuff? I just got a new bike with 2.25 Ardent rear and 2.4 Mountain King on front, have noticed there is significantly less side grip at Glenrock than the 2.35 Nevegals i had on the old bike
  6. 9

thanks have registered with single day MTBA fee On a side note is anybody driving up on saturday arvo or sunday morning that has space for me and my ride? I live in Tighes Hill and happy to meet for pick up anywhere in central Newcastle cheers
  7. 9

Post your all mountain bike

the old rig looks heaps better! :mullet:
  8. 9

What to get for 1150!

I agree with the $1500 budget if buying a complete 2nd bike. I usually find when buying bikes that its better to aim for a good condition bike with parts that have been well maintained or upgraded. For example the drivetrain should be replaced every couple of years and suspension/brakes should...
  9. 9

i'm going to sign up for my first race. Got a Q regarding the $20 non MTBA fee, does this get you membership? If not, is it worth joining MTBA first then registering for the race?
  10. 9

Giant Anthem and frame cracking

really, would have thought the reign X was a stronger build, possible that the frame is exact same as the reign but riders on reign X doing more DH?
  11. 9

Headset help?

this web link might help u find right headset http://www.canecreek.com/headset-fit-finder
  12. 9

Giant Anthem and frame cracking

i'm on the verge of buying a SH reign 2010 and it has the same bend in the seat tube, would similar cracking/breaking issues be expected there?
  13. 9

Headset help?

I don't know anything what to buy for a headset but do have a bit of experience taking them off, cleaning them out etc once you get what you need to buy you should either make a specific tool to fit the headset or get a bike mechanic to do it. You can stuff up the symmetry of the headset...
  14. 9

ACT SOLD Please remove

pretty keen, got any photos?
  15. 9

VIC SOLD: 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert, Large $OLD

what is the weight and how tall are you?
  16. 9

Kona Honzo or similar

u got one for sale?
  17. 9

Training For Enduro Racing?

do the commuting with a little human on the back - my 3yo weighs about 20kg and commuting with her on the back really gets the core strength up
  18. 9

SOLD - Commencal Meta 55 Team

keen to make an offer once i sell my Mini DH http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?267212-(NSW)-Commencal-Supreme-Racing-Mini-DH&p=2709434#post2709434 would you ship?
  19. 9

convert Mini DH to AM

yes agree i like the bikes downhill capability and dont mind slowly pedalling back up, its only the flat and undulating techy parts of trails that i struggle with, mainly because of gearing. So i am thinking the weight is not that important to drop its more the thinner/better rolling tyres and a...
  20. 9

convert Mini DH to AM

yeah i havent weighed it properly but feels very sluggish compared to my 29er Like what you've done with your rig and for the cost its awesome value stem length not as weird as i thought it would look on a Mini DH, i think i'm sold on that mod can you let me know what length your Chris...