Search results

1. T

SOLD: FS: Fox 36 TALAS R

Item: Fox 36 Talas R (2009 I believe?) Location: Sydney Item Condition: Still pretty good, been my favourite fork over the years. Few cosmetic blemishes. Reason for selling: Steerer too short for new large frame.. Was previously riding mediums. Price and price conditions: $200 ono - Pickup...
  2. T

Photo a Day VII

Welcome back all - another long break since the last PAD about 4 months ago. This time the categories have been chosen by the one and only Callan and this is what he decided: Riding Portrait Mid-Flight Architecture Dirty Speed As per last time only 20 people will be taking part in an attempt...
  3. T

Photo a Day VI - Selection Thread

It’s been a long wait, as I have been fairly busy, but hopefully in the larger gap, Rotorburn’s photographers have been able to hone their skills and continue to improve. This time there are going to be a few changes, hopefully to improve the quality of images being produced, and reducing the...
  4. T

2010 AFL dreamteam

Had one last year, I didn't get round to participating in. Would love to get another one going for Rotorburn. Join up! LEAGUE CODE - 155902 Round one: 13 days away
  5. T

Manitou Circus

Circus Expert Spec: Weight: 4.7lbs/2133grams Travel: 80, 100mm & 130mm Legs: 32mm Stanchions straight wall 7050 Aluminum Spring: Firm (extra firm available in Aftermarket) w/Air preload Damper: ABS+, lockout & rebound adjust Hub/ Axle: 20mm Hex Lock Features: Double bottom out bumpers, 4 decal...
  6. T

City Jumps (Radelaide)

I'm visiting Radelaide at the moment, spent the day at the City Jumps with Tom Hall. Has to be big.. looks good big :cool:
  7. T

Which linkage - And why

Long story short - 2010 is near and so will be a new frame. Two local brands here in Indonesia have brought out 2 similar 8" FR bikes for 2010. Similar, but different linkages. I am not really a tech head at linkages, and don't really know what the differences are and how they will effect the...
  8. T

Earthquakes..

Most of you probably heard about them rocking the world at the moment.. Another one just happened 5 minutes ago, felt it from here in Jakarta, not sure on location it occurred. EDIT: Happened just next to Sumatra, in Ujongculon. 6.5 Anyone keeping track of the number of earthquakes happening...
  9. T

Photo a Day - V - Status:Full

Welcome to the new Photo a Day - V. Sorry about the long wait, been very busy recently. But we have all had a bit of a break so hopefully we have some fresh stuff waiting to been seen! If your new: If you have absolutely no idea what this is, please refer to the previous Photo a Day thread...
  10. T

Jakarta Bombings..

So, its happened again, and in one of the same hotels. Both happened early morning on the 16th. The Marriot was hit, "Indonesian authorities believe two suicide bombers checked into the JW Marriott Hotel in Jakarta and carried out coordinated bombings Friday morning, killing themselves...
  11. T

New Park in Indonesia

Just thought I would share something from Indonesia, as a few of you have asked what the trails are like. This is new development of a skills park in Jakarta, which has skatepark, bowl, 3 lines of dirtjumps (beginner to pro), berm track and pump track. Still to be finished is berms, north...
  12. T

Tupper's 2009 ride..

Here we go, all custom, all mountain, 2009 Specialized Pitch. Ride Report: So far, fantastic.
  13. T

Photo a Day - IV

Its freaking IV already, and as you farkers wanted here is good all Nelly's Photo a Day. If your new: If you have absolutely no Idea what this is, please refer to the previous Photo a Day thread here: http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145385...
  14. T

The Pirate Bay/BitTorrents - Your thoughts..

As a lot of you that are half interesting in anything other than Farkin know, the Swedish originated thepiratebay.org is being sued by it's own government. From boston.com: STOCKHOLM—File-sharing enthusiasts take note: A landmark trial opens Monday in Sweden against four men behind The...
  15. T

4X My P is Speshail!

Take a moment to welcome my Specialized P3 to the world! Frame - 2008 Specialized P3 Fork - 2008 Fox Talas 36 @ 100mm Handlebars - Deity Stem - Deity Headset - Cane Creek Saddle - Some $50 BMX one.. Brakes - Juicy 7 Cranks - Hussleshits Chainguide - Gamut Pedals - 50/50xx Rear...
  16. T

Photo a Day III

Welcome back to a Photo a Day, If you have absolutely no Idea what this is, please refer to the previous Photo a Day thread here: http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=145385 PAD II was a pretty good, with most people posting their days up on time and fulfilling the requirements. If you...
  17. T

A Photo a Day 2/11/08

Filling in for Kane, because he is busy doing his shiz, Also to get peoples attention so they don't miss there day! All from archives but oh well.. Take a look. Riding Candid Night Movement - excuse the double riding photo.. Wildlife
  18. T

Spider eats Bird

Amazing images of a mammoth spider devouring a bird was taken in the backyard of a property near Cairns. Story: http://www.cairns.com.au/article/2008/10/23/11601_local-news.html
  19. T

A Photo a Day II - Dates Up

Welcome back to a Photo a Day, If you have absolutely no Idea what this is, please refer to the previous Photo a Day thread here: http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125615&highlight=photo+day Please when its your day to post, Put "A Photo a Day - *YOUR DATE HERE*" for thread title...
  20. T

City Dirt Jam!

Ok fellas im back on my mac so here are the photos, lots of others if you want some let me know ill email or something a few others! cheers for gd day guys, hope to see you round again soon.