Search results

1. W

VIC Evil Insurgent Slimeball Yellow SOLD

That's the exact problem. It's not new. It's second hand. So retail replacement value doesn't mean much. It's all about what the seller is looking for and what the prospective buyer is willing to pay... Wood
  2. W

VIC Evil Insurgent Slimeball Yellow SOLD

I'm interested too but I don't want to chuck out an offer and look like a low balling d**k... Mate, can you at least PM me arough ballpark figure? 3k? 4K? 5? Woody
  3. W

Sunshine Series 2012 Rnd. 2 - Beerburrum Edit

Hahaha.... My mate was the poor bugger that crashed in the rock garden in front of everybody. His first ever DH race on a borrowed bike. He went awesome in the mud all morning then on his race run, he got a flat about thirty seconds in, crashed in the rock garden and still managed to post a time...
  4. W

Barspin Imports

Im fairly certain that Barspin Imports is no longer and that Darren has moved on to other things. Not sure what that means for support for Banshee/Doberman/NS owners (probably the most notable of the brands Barspin distributed) but if you needed to find out I'd suggest PM'ing Cooch (Darren)...
  5. W

Disgusting behaviour at Mt Joyce

It'd be good to hear the actual story though instead of "I just heard..." We all know how chinese whispers works and we don't need the internet army getting carried away before the truth comes out. Wood
  6. W

Kony 2012

For those that are interested, these are a few links that have appeared on my FB page from people who are tired of the KONY thing... Cant say i blame them to tell the truth. Read here.. http://www.thepunch.com.au/articles/icb-playing-heroes-and-villains-with-kony-2012/ and here...
  7. W

Where to Live in Brisbane

Second this. Jus moved to Eatons hill and it's a beautiful area. Several schools nearby, plenty of shops, close to all public transport. Most importantly, it's about thirty minutes to gap creek, ten minutes to the jinked track/bunya XC area, a least three different jump/skate parks within...
  8. W

SOLD please delete

Any chance of a few more pics of the interior?
  9. W

Crank'D Townsville

I've been using Matt for bike parts for the last 12 months. Now he's got his own fulltime shop its even better. Always good service and always happy to look after you on pricing for parts etc. He mainly does Transition and Rocky mountain but Im fairly certain he's got access to most...
  10. W

Which Queenstown trail is this?...

Definately the remarkables and probably part of the heli-biking. Did it last year with vertigo. It was awesome and well worth every cent. Only thing I'd change is taking my own bike next time... Woody
  11. W

Kim Jong-Il dead

10 char
  12. W

Rifleman in the ADF

Yup... Still do technically till next year. Return from MTF3 and posted to 6 RAR...
  13. W

Rifleman in the ADF

Pay is terrible? How do you figure that? Do your basic training followed by an 18 month self paced course that can easily be finished in 12-14 months. While your doing this, your getting paid around 33 grand plus 'training allowance' which takes the pay up to around 41k per year. How many first...
  14. W

AM wheel advice

Guys, About to start building up my first AM bike. It's a Yeti 2010 ASR-7. At this stage, I have most parts planned out including SRAM running gear 1x10, saint brakes and cranks and Fox 36 Talas. But I'm a little lost when trying to come to a decision on the wheels. Not interested in...
  15. W

QLD sold - Fox Float RC2 - 500 - Brisbane or post

Still for sale? If so, can I get some pics at woodyjbh@hotmail.com please? Cheers, Woody
  16. W

Queenstown NZ - temporary bike/baggage storage?

Contact Vertigo Bikes and ask them for advice. They helped us out shedloads when we ere there in Easter. Friendliest bike shop i've ever been to and they were more than willing to put up with a couple of aussies bugging them every day... Woody
  17. W

Afghanistan, Do we stay or do we leave?

Good to see a few intelligent arguements going on here. It's always interesting to see what people are thinking and the reasons behind their rambles. Why is it interesting?? Because i'm in the location your talking about, doing the job... For those that aren't sure what the 'mission' is...
  18. W

Queenstown Accomodation advice

Yep, we're well aware of the closure dates. Apparently theres some racing going on and we're gonna try and get ourselves involved. Cheers. Sorry, didnt think I've have to clarify myself within the first twenty minutes.... So, to anyone wondering, yes, of course we've googled etc and done...
  19. W

Queenstown Accomodation advice

Guys, Done a little searching but havent found anything recent and relevant. A friend and I are travelling to Queenstown for the easter hols. We're looking for some MTB friendly accom that is in the $100-$150 per night bracket. And, obviously, something thats close to the gondola if...
  20. W

Townsville All Mountain trail

I think that was me and Matt Jurs from Crank'd Cycles. She had a Blue Kona Operator right??