Search results

1. Z

is this bike worth it?? giant dh2

He is asking $1000 but I believe he might sell it for only $800 or so if I get lucky and can scrape up the $ needed. Those angles are all completely out in the pic as well. What sort of frame size would this have? I am 6'5" and 96kg so need something with some room :) thanks for the...
  2. Z

is this bike worth it?? giant dh2

A guy I know is looking to sell his mtb but he doesn't know what it is worth really and neither do I, so here goes. its a 1999 Giant ATX DH2 with; 2000 model 6" travel Boxxers Shock Works 7" travel rear shock and standard rock shox 6" shock Hayes hydraulic front disc Formula hydraulic...
  3. Z

Best vehicle for bikes

sounds cool, you should come and visit Ausjeepoffroad.com if you haven't already. Nice group of guys, around 400 on the BB and lots of articles and information. http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com This is my jeep at the moment...needs some attention :D
  4. Z

Best vehicle for bikes

4" spring lift 2" body lift 1" motor mount 35x11.5x15 Simex Extreme Trekker's. Got some 36" TSL/SX's on the way though so these are gone. Will then go to a 6" spring lift. Loads more mods like lockers and stuff, built it all myself... By the way stock jeep tyres are 28" or so...
  5. Z

advice on new/second hand bikes

thanks for all the advice :) The bighit doesn't quite look the goods to me after assessing everything. Not to dismiss the guys comments that have them already. Might go and have a ride of one and then see what I think but at the moment it may be out... What about giant AC3? Brand new they...
  6. Z

advice on new/second hand bikes

Hi, New to the forum but not MTB's. I used to own a specialized FSR all tricked up and enjoyed riding it a lot. I haven't been riding for a few years now, but would like to get back into it. Only want to spend around $1500-2000 to get into a duallie of some sort. I am happy to upgrade...
  7. Z

Best vehicle for bikes

Although I don't own a bike yet, that will be fixed shortly.