Search results

1. lrumb1

DH My favorite ride... Well, a very close second at least. ;)

After braking my back at state champs last year I've been slowly getting back on the old girl and with a new job I've been able to provide for her some long awaited repairs. She likes it rough so I gave her some new pistons and a couple of rims which was a breath of fresh air from the old...
  2. lrumb1

Dreambuild DH hardtail.

Hey guys this is my bigfoot that I have had for a year. I really want to do more DH and have bought some triple clamps and some wider bars for it to give me better handling. They are the most plush fork I have ever seen! Somebody told me that a 2.7 highroller is the best tyre you can get so I...
  3. lrumb1

What Happened Guys?

Hey farkiners I hope I've missed something but after doing some digging I cant help but notice that there is no downhill races scheduled for Queensland. So what happened to the sunshine series? If anyone has any links or knows what's going on can any information would be much appreciated...
  4. lrumb1

Just a day on the mountain (tell me what you think)

Here you go. Great crash in there (just getting you back for throwing chips at me Shane). I didn't have a lot of film to work with so this is the best I could do. Also I think the camera was on low quality or something because I know it can give better images than this. sony vegus 9.0 pro is...
  5. lrumb1

Sunshine Series 09 Brooky

Ok, here's the deal. if your number is listed bellow and only if it is, post up your number AND email. I will eventually get everyone their photo, just be patient, there are a lot of photos due to multiple pictures of the same person. 1 2 3 4 6 12 22 23 24 25 26 27 29 34 35 37 38 39 41 42 56...
  6. lrumb1

HUMPS and DRUMSTICKS

just another wimps sesh taken with a phone camera (surprisingly good quality might I add and yes, i know some of them have a bit to much light) shane on my bike shane me shane shane again shane on my bike again me stylin disturbing arse whip shane shane shane...
  7. lrumb1

kenilworth 09

well, i went out to race on Sunday but only managed half run before i just couldn't help myself to a crash.... so anyway i grabbed my mums camera and took some vids for the rest of the day, enjoy. (yer, i know the video aint good quality)
  8. lrumb1

I'LL BET YOU THESE WILL BE POPULAR SOON (if there not already)

It took long enough but it was worth it, fresh in from the U,S of A. its all stock except for the 350lb spring and soon to be softer boxxer spring. enjoy, comment, whatever. :cool: frame: ALUXX SL alloy Maestro 8.8" of travel, 150 O.L.D. rear spacing fork: Rockshox Boxxer...
  9. lrumb1

shock coil weights

hey all I'm just about to buy an 09 giant glory dh1 and I'm wondering if anyone knows what spring weighting a medium comes with for the boxxers and the dhx 4 shock and what weighting would you recommend for a 62-65kg (yes i gain weight over x-mas) person? i do prefer the softer suspension if...
  10. lrumb1

can someone set me straight???

I was planning on getting an 09 DH1 in the not so distant future but after reading some disturbing posts, i got the impression that there was only going to be one Glory DH. I read that the product release was goning to have a Glory DH, DH1 and DH2 but the DH was the only one that was going to...
  11. lrumb1

illinbah social day on the 4/05/08

i had a broken arm. that about sums it up. if you where there on the day theres a good chance i got some footage of you. enjoy. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=35214904 P.S. sorry about the music, it was all i had at the time.
  12. lrumb1

LOOK OUT! It’s a manik cryptozoological creature.

Hi guys, this is the story of my Norco collection Back when I was a wee child I remember asking Santa one christmas for my first mountain bike. Sure enough that Christmas, I jumped out of bed at 5 in the morning, sprinted down my hallway and laid my eyes upon a second hand "Gemini street...
  13. lrumb1

My Little Project

This is my new steed. I bought an 06 Norco Bigfoot about 2 years ago and gave it a thrashing, Eventually it came time to buy some more parts to keep it running. Recently I had some spare time and some spare cash to spend on a rather substantial upgrade, new frame, new cranks ,new headset, new...
  14. lrumb1

new hydro line

hi i came home from a ride the other day and noticed my front break line had a ding in it, didn't think much of it at the time but i came back the next day and theres a masive balloon in the line and there fluid pissn all over my mums mat. she wasn't impressed. anyway i was wondering how...
  15. lrumb1

pedal studs

hi, i've just bought myself a pair of flnn pedals and already i've nocked one of the studs out (the replaceable type). i was wondering how much new studs would set me back. also dose flnn have a website, couldn't find it on google. thanks for your time.
  16. lrumb1

where to ride in south east brisbane?

hi i live close to Mt Gravat and i'm getting bord of the DH tracks there. was just wondering whether or not there was anything fun in the area worth riding. i'm prepared to ride 5-10 km if necissary. Thanks in advance.
  17. lrumb1

what frame to buy???

hi i'm after a hartail frame that is very strong and able to handle 160-170mm fork. i was thinking along the lines of a Norco Manik. is this a good frame? if not what are some other frames that will stand up to a bit of DH. Thanks for your time
  18. lrumb1

strong hardtail frame

What: Good Strong HT frame that can handle 160-170mm fork. (Norco manik, rampage) Price range/Willing to Pay: any price at this point in time Location: Brisbane Extra Info: prefer in reasonable condition.
  19. lrumb1

sexy new fork on my norco bigfoot

had my bike for just under a year now and though of changing the fork to something that will handle DH better. long story short, i got some drop off triples. hope you like it.
  20. lrumb1

photoshop

I was just mucking around on photoshop and did this. its not to crash hot but its ok for 5 mins.