Search results

1. nickhagee

please remove!

please remove.... sorry guys, decided to have bike shipped over Pictures: i apologise for upside down photos, i dont know why they are flipped
  2. nickhagee

Sold!

* bike: trek fast track 470. full cro-mo frame and fork. 56cm top tube. 59cm seattube (about a large, keep in mind old school sizing) * Location: camira near brisbane. will post. i will use greyhound frieght last i checked they charge $110 and they dont offer insurance. if you want to use...
  3. nickhagee

pump trackk

cooper and i at the pump track this morning. dodgy photog by me this morning and some good photog by cooper... *excuse the stoned expressions...*
  4. nickhagee

QLD sold-idly!

Soooooooooooooolllllld!
  5. nickhagee

new post before you post... thingy

i have what i think is a good suggestion... i was just on a drummers forum called onlinedrummer.com i was seeking some info on double kicks. anyways when i was posting a reply up, the screen loaded up again and a notice cam saying that something else was posted while i was writing and it...
  6. nickhagee

your favourite 3 albums at the moment

i just though i'd throw this out to all y'all. interested to see what the farkeners listen to mine are: Opeth: Watershed Metallica: Death Magnetic and I Killed The Prom Queen: Music For The Recently Deceased
  7. nickhagee

illinbah (rnd 2) photos >>HERE<<

i have finally finished editing all my pictures. the place where they will all be is http://www.sublimephotography.com.au go to log in page and the images will be in a folder called "Illinbah" from here you can troll through and find your photo. the site will allow you to buy prints online...
  8. nickhagee

illanbah(rnd2) DONT ASK TO SEND SHOTS PLEASE!!

Here are some photos i took at illinbah (i have plenty more) its my first time shooting with an slr and im only using the one flash enjoy!! tell me what you think. constructive criticism is welcome PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO SEND YOU YOUR SHOT PLEASE!! (you will be ignored) PLEASE DONT TAKE...
  9. nickhagee

choice cuts dvd soundtrack?

i got the dvd from amb and its cool and now i want alot of dvds... f1rst looks great anywho i quite like song that is on the thredbo dh practice section of the inevitable descent part. does anyone know what song it is? i would like to buy it... also if anyone knows what song is played on...
  10. nickhagee

upper brookfield

here are the better few of the shots (and some i promised i would put up) that i took at brookfield today. unfortunately i couldnt ride because my dad wouldnt let me so i took photos with my slow shutter speed camera (95% of the shots are so damn blurry!!) tell me what you think i might post...
  11. nickhagee

fort bill

well we are going overseas in a couple of weeks to europe and while we're there we get to stop off at fort william for a day and get to ride the same track that is used for the world cup rounds ect ect... im so excited:D its a once in a life time opportunity for me looking back at the track...
  12. nickhagee

dmr backline wheels

does anyone know what the weight is of the dmr backline rim or wheel (front or back or both) just wondering what they are like compared to a sun mtx rim as i am looking at buying new wheels (so i can go ss and get 20mm thru axel) and these wheels looked like a tantalizing option just want to...
  13. nickhagee

rules at trailheads

ok i apologise if this is in the wrong section but this was the most fitting (i thought) i got quite worked up about this i was at mt cootha with my dad brother, 2 cousins and my uncle we were riding up one of the tracks there and as we going some riders are coming the other way. i pull off...
  14. nickhagee

weekend warrior dh track

does anyone know which track will be raced at the mtb warrior festival. it says its at cunungra which is where twin peaks is(? im right arent i?) i know that there are 2 different tracks there so now my question makes more sense(:p) just specify which track it is like which twin peaks gallery...
  15. nickhagee

07 marzocci dj3.5-terrible noise

ahoi hoi!! my 07 marzocchi dirtjumper 3s are making this terrible noise when ever they hit the ground and no adjustment i make seems to stop it and i hate it so much. has anyone had the same/similar problem on theirs or does anyone know how to fix it? theyre the versions with normal drop...
  16. nickhagee

atom lab cro mo cranks

question: can i use the very sexy atomlab cro-mo cranks with a conventional chainguide and chainring that is already bolted to my truvy hussefelt crank?? answer:?...
  17. nickhagee

my specialized p.2... NOW WITH PICTURES!!

heck yes!!!! i got pictures!! changed a bit ive got snow camo mtx rims on the red specialized hubs larsens (most of the time) dmr v8s but rest is stock these pics are kind of old and i cant take new ones atm cos my rear wheel is currently in need of a new freed hub and cone but i have...
  18. nickhagee

specialized big hits (08) peoples thoughts?

what do people think of the 08 big hits. im looking to get one before we go to thredbo after christmas (a bit weird doing the cannonball run on a p.2??). im mainly looking at these because they're in a reasonable price range. want to know if any one has ridden one on a dh track and what they...
  19. nickhagee

Attention People In Se Brizzy

On Sat 10 of nov my dad (who is a pro photographer) is taking photos for the comp in revolution for the norco bike. we will be there at around 7am and we would like to ivite anyone who is interested to come and help us win the comp by getting some photos of some sweet riding. those that come and...
  20. nickhagee

how do you do flatties

me and my friends have been trying flatties for a while and we still havent got them figured. how exactly do you do one?