Search results

1. dillon22

VIC SOLD Iron Horse yakuza - $800 - BARGAIN!

BUMP ! $800 right now without service ! MUST GO ASAP
  2. dillon22

hey mate, sorry for the late reply, but its a large ( 19" ) and to everyone; MUST GO ASAP! willing to do $850 as is (without service) for the next week or so..
  3. dillon22

b u m p . . . .
  4. dillon22

bump... and PRICE DROP ! ! NOW ONLY $1000 !!
  5. dillon22

hey joel yeah sure is. i heard your riding with woody again?
  6. dillon22

b u m p . . . .
  7. dillon22

B u m p . . again. also forgot to add in the original post, I'd rather not post and am looking for a local sale.
  8. dillon22

BUMP and PRICE DROP! now only $1100 ONO. OFFER ME!
  9. dillon22

help: bike school

cheers dude, I'll have a look at it. and been riding for about 2 years or so
  10. dillon22

help: bike school

hey all. well, I was just wondering if I could have some help/ideas for a school project to see if its been done, what could be done etc. So, basically, in a graphics class, I'm thinking of designing a bike school/academy type thing. It would basically be a school/development program based...
  11. dillon22

B U M P . . . ! ! ! send me an offer because it has to go ! ! !
  12. dillon22

SOLD Item: Iron Horse Yakuza ojiki Location: Dandenongs, VIC. Item Condition: Good, usual shuttle marks, could do with a basic service and needs new rear brake pads, otherwise awesome ! Reason for selling: Not getting used and need money to buy a car. Price and price conditions...
  13. dillon22

Bodyboard HELP

Ohk thanks for that dh'r king, you've helped me lower the fourplay board a little down the list of what I think would suit best, and be best value. I think at the moment although I'm still considering all the boards, I've narrowed it down to mainly the LMNOP skippy comp, or the 09 VS Hardy...
  14. dillon22

Bodyboard HELP

Cheers for all the help. I think I'm pretty right now :) And yeah I was thinking the P.E would be good for me anyway, and to brycedh I was thinking that exact thing, with the extra money I save I will get a decent leash for it.
  15. dillon22

Bodyboard HELP

Found another one that I think is probably the best so far.. http://www.bodyboardshop.com/products.asp?id=285&category=66&nav=52 What do you guys think of the boards listed so far and what the best value deal would be? And I think I am going to Phillip Island on Christmas day so I will...
  16. dillon22

Bodyboard HELP

'Used to make bodyboards for 30 years, it's still the industry standard core. It's compact and comes in different densities, and has excellent projection and super performance, but isn't as long-lasting as polypro unless combined with some kind of internal stiffener like mesh or a stringer'...
  17. dillon22

Bodyboard HELP

haha I don't think I'll be doing much of that, even if there was a beach like that near me :rolleyes: And yeah judging by funkshens words, I like the sound of the polyethylene in that it has more control and softer landings, but didn't like the sound of its shape being effected by heat, but...
  18. dillon22

Whats Everyone Got Planned For NYE?

Going to my grandmas house.. At Phillip Island! and then who knows what once there :rolleyes: Sounds like your friend has a pretty mad set up going ;) Wish I knew someone like that who could have a big NYE party :cool:
  19. dillon22

Bodyboard HELP

Cheers for that mate. I'm just looking at some of the boards in the links above now, and would there be really a huge difference for me getting a polyethylene board compared with the better polypro? It says on the funkshen site, the pps characteristics = Pros> Light, strong, fast, high...
  20. dillon22

Bodyboard HELP

Wow thanks for the awesome and quick replies. I think I know a lot more about what I'm looking for know, and what everything means. So thankyou all :) and Lorday, please post more :) I'd like to know what more there was that hasnt been covered :p:rolleyes: