Search results

1. E

WA SOLD Small Yeti ASR-C 2017 Turq Frame Brand New - Complete Bike

SOLD $4000 For sale is a Yeti ASR-C 2017 Turq series frame (Small) with 650b wheels. A fantastic bike to race or trail ride on smooth to moderately rocky and steep trails. This bike would suit a rider 155 - 175 cm tall. The effective top tube length is 550mm. The frame was replaced under...
  2. E

WA SOLD Custom Black Cat Steel 29er 2012

SOLD $1900 Made in the US by Black Cat - I'm regretfully selling this one of a kind custom built steel hardtail 29er MTB. It would suit a rider between 155 - 170cm tall, top tube length 550mm. The bike and components are near new. The frame has a few minor cosmetic scratches in the clear coat...
  3. E

WA SOLD NINER Jet 9 2012 XC Race Dually - Small

NINER Jet 9 2012 Small $2000 XC oriented 29 er dual suspension with 80mm rear travel (definitely feels like more than this) CVA suspension - no pedal bob under load / 100mm fork Owned by bike mechanic and lovingly maintained. XTR Cranks 40/28 170mm XTR Derailleur Long Cage - No Clutch...
  4. E

Sold

SOLD $2400 ono Frame Material - 6061 Heat Treated Aluminium Rear Travel 150mm Head Tube 67 degrees / Seat Tube 73 degrees Tapered Headtube 1.5"/1.1/8" Cane Creek IS3 Headset 142mm x 12mm rear axle Chain guide- ISCG 05 mount Fox 36 Talas 160/120mm FIT RLC with 20mm thru axle...
  5. E

Manly Dam "Inner Loop" Distance

Does anyone know the distance of the traditional Manly Dam loop, NOT including any extras etc. etc. Just the inner loop. My memory tells me 10.8km? Confirmation anyone?
  6. E

Kona Dawg Primo '05 SOLD

Item: Kona Dawg Primo '05 - 4 inch travel duallie - 17 inch Location:Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition:Very Good Condition. This bike has been rebuilt with a variety of parts from here, there and everywhere, but it is all in good nick and works really well. All lovingly maintained and...
  7. E

Jury-rigging a geared duallie as a SS to get home

Laugh at my misfortune, but please, give me some advice on how to succesfully jury-rig a geared duallie to get home when a rock jumps up and attacks your rear mech! Vegetable and I did the 6' track in the blue mountains yesterday. Epic, awesome singletrack all the way to the Cox's River and...
  8. E

Fitzroy Falls Singletrack-action

Anyone know any details about mostly singletrack riding in the Fitzroy Falls/Kangaroo Valley area? I talked to a guy up at Wisemans Ferry a while ago and he was raving about it, said there was a 60km ride or something similar. Would love to give it a go in preperation for the Fling.
  9. E

Converting/Downgrading? to Singlespeed

Hi peoples, I was wondering if anyone has any tips on converting a Cannondale '98 F 700 to a singlespeed. Is it possible? If so, what sort of kit do I need to carry out the task? Also, what size cogs/rings are you singlespeed folks using? I'm riding on Sydney's Northern Beaches and I want to be...
  10. E

Working Week Rnd 2 - 19th March

Hello, Looking for a partner in crime for the Penrose round of the Working Week on the 19th of March. Me; Relatively fast, but no Sid Taberly, (came in top 1/4 of Wildside in Tasmania in Jan) 32 years of age, willing to give it a good go, but keeping it firmly in my mind that we're meant to be...
  11. E

Working Week Rnd 5 - Canberra

Looking for someone to accompany me into the realm of the enduro race... Me; No enduro racing experience but plenty of epic rides under the belt. No maniac but pretty fit and keen to go for it. New XC/enduro bike encourages me to get busy.... 31 years. You; Whatever, maybe not riding a...
  12. E

Riding, Melbourne and Surrounds next week

I'll be heading to Melbourne this weekend for a week and am thinking of bringing my bike along for some action during next week. I have a trial guide for Melbourne and Surrounds but some local knowledge and company would be appreciated. Best time for me is during the day, Mon-Fri. Up for...