Search results

1. kezzaM

DH Super Rare

Shit son, you must have known some people in pretty high places to get your hands on that! Nice ride ;)
  2. kezzaM

DH 2010 demo 8 ii custum build

You bottom out going into corners? Shit you must have been going quick... Hahaha
  3. kezzaM

Starting to ride again after 2 years off the bike!

Thats exactly the problem...
  4. kezzaM

Knowing from previous experience, I'll get an average bike, then I'll get the hang of riding again, hoping I don't take toooo long to get back to where I was, then want a new bike. So I may as well just get a decent one to start with. I had a glory, well the frame was slightly custom. It was a...
  5. kezzaM

Not sure why I ever gave it up but after not riding a bike for 2 years I have decided I am going to get back into it. Downhill was pretty much my life and I spent every day up the mountain for the 2 years I rode then I gave it up. After not looking at a bike or being on here for so long I...
  6. kezzaM

Gloves or no Gloves?

If you not wearing gloves and you come off and you dont scratch up your hands big time, your not going fast enough...
  7. kezzaM

Gloves or no Gloves?

You can get these super thin slip on elastic gloves, i was in love with them when i used to ride.
  8. kezzaM

Gloves or no Gloves?

I used to ride every single day and race like every weekend... Gave it up about a year ago though. Not wearing gloves is for fags! Wear gloves you hobo's
  9. kezzaM

Chris-Kovarik.com

Shit, I didnt know you had to do it on the contact page and I can't edit my post. Haha
  10. kezzaM

Chris-Kovarik.com

Downhill World Cup #1 Fort William, Scotland - June 2, 2002 1. Christopher Kovarik (Aus) 4.33.98 2. Cedric Gracia (Fra) Volvo-Cannondale 4.48.00 So if my calculations are correct he won by 14.02 seconds :)
  11. kezzaM

Thredbo State Round #1, 2009

froth on the slow mo of myself
  12. kezzaM

World Cup UCI World Cup DH #1 - Results

Yeah he was. Crashed in his qualifier though.
  13. kezzaM

World Cup UCI World Cup DH #1 - Results

Shaun O'Connor didn't qualify. Must have had a bingle? Well done to all the Aussies!
  14. kezzaM

Thredbo round1 NSW DH by NBT

Thankyou Neil!
  15. kezzaM

I tested a BOS shock!

The BOS may just suit my riding style really well.
  16. kezzaM

NSWMTB Rnd 1 Thredbo

Thank you!
  17. kezzaM

Thredbo round1 NSW DH by NBT

Hey Neil! Your shots just keep getting better and better... Did you happen to get any of me besides me standing next to nicho? Haha I was #611 wearing red/black/white kit on an 08 glory with white fox 40s. Email: kyranmcc@hotmail.com Thanks
  18. kezzaM

I tested a BOS shock!

6:48. I didn't have the best run though. Gave it too much in practice/quali. I have been mucking around with the DHX since thredbo trying to get it dialled for my local track. I've got it set up pretty well but it still doesn't compare with the BOS.
  19. kezzaM

I tested a BOS shock!

If I had the money, yes. I'm saving and selling some stuff so I will be able to buy one.