Search results

1. Roid Rage

ACT Specialized P.Slope - Complete or frame

I missed out on the p.slope above. Still looking :)
  2. Roid Rage

I blew the dust off my FB messenger and sent through an enquiry, certainly if you or anyone else knows the lad I won’t complain if you get in touch with him.
  3. Roid Rage

Thank you, exactly what I am after :)
  4. Roid Rage

Item: Specialized P.Slope - Complete or frame, somewhere in between too I suppose Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay: $400-$1,200 Extra Info: Ideally the frame will be in good to excellent condition. Happy to pay postage
  5. Roid Rage

Pine Island Trails dig day - Sunday 24th May

The final working bee to finish off the main loop at Pine Island. There will be more working bees after for sure for those wanting to help with the technical trail options (black diamonds), but at this stage we’ll be focussing on armouring the creek crossing and fixing the start of the climb on...
  6. Roid Rage

ACT found

Thanks Swatto.
  7. Roid Rage

ACT found

Item is found
  8. Roid Rage

Whistler pics

Does it have to be photos?? (I appreciate its the phat snaps zone, I see this thread as an opportunity to provide inspiration as per the first post.) A quick edit of my lady friend enjoying Whistler in 2011. http://vimeo.com/32620639 I enjoy watching this vid, she rode so well and had so...
  9. Roid Rage

ACT Sold

Price dropped, still for sale.
  10. Roid Rage

ACT Sold

Item: Be One – Pro Pearl Carbon – Size L Location: ACT Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Road bike is the preferred commuter now. Price and price conditions: $800 Extra Info: Yes Purchased the frame mid 2011 with the main purpose of being a fair weather commuter with the potential...
  11. Roid Rage

ACT Sold

Sold pending payment
  12. Roid Rage

ACT Sold

Bike is sold
  13. Roid Rage

Rockshox SID fork sagged to 10% @ rest

Noted. Will definitely be removing a heap of air pressure before the next ride. Thanks.
  14. Roid Rage

Why would the recommendation table be seemingly so far off?
  15. Roid Rage

I have 2014 Sid which became stuck down recently. Supposed to be a 100mm fork, I was lucky to see 70mm. I dont think I even noticed for a few weeks. As previously suggested in this thread it ended up being a -ve air pressure issue. Air had moved from the +ve side to the -ve. Solution ended up...
  16. Roid Rage

Majura Pines Consultation

+1, quick and easy to fill out.
  17. Roid Rage

DT Swiss Suspension: Where to Service?

I arranged some seals through NS Dynamics for my DT fork.
  18. Roid Rage

Please delete problem solved

You could create (copy/paste) the ad in the new section and put 'sold' in the title of the incorrectly placed ad to remove it.
  19. Roid Rage

WANTED - Giant TCR Advanced SL seatpost clamp - LONG

I tend to agree. The other half was not impressed when the Propel idea was floated despite explaining the importance of gaining 40seconds over 40kms.
  20. Roid Rage

WANTED - Giant TCR Advanced SL seatpost clamp - LONG

Had a positive chat with the LBS today. Turns out I have a 20mm seat clamp. Giant sells ISP seat clamp kits which include a 20mm AND 40mm seat clamp and a heap of spacers. I am told they have heaps in stock too. Downside is the cost, $200+ and that I will end up with 2 x 20mm clamps as spare.