Search results

1. conor.1

Pad 30.10/10

Riding Taken at State XC champs Portrait Two friends at a party Architecture Lighthouse in Tasmania Mid flight Bike again, sorry. Dirty Smokey, "dirty" atmosphere Speed Also a bike. Conor.
  2. conor.1

Top 5 tricks

That you want to learn. Sort of a more realistic thing as opposed to wanting to learn double fronties. So name the top 5 tricks that you want to learn/land soon. This is just a random question, I am just interested in what you want to learn soon (if you are a trick person) My top...
  3. conor.1

Are we taking 'sport' to far?

This thought came across me before after stumbling upon a programme for Fuel TV. 2009 Australian Pole Dance Championships is on tonight at 6pm (EST) the program info: Pole dancing has exploded to become one of the fastest growing sports around. The fitness levels are insane and the...
  4. conor.1

MSN messenger problems

Does anyone know what's happening with this?
  5. conor.1

Searching number plates

So just a quick question. I live in Queensland and I was wondering if there is a site or something that allows you to search a cars number plates and find the owner? Cheers Conor.
  6. conor.1

How long have you been riding?

So this is plainly out of interest. By how long have you been riding i mean, how long have you started riding "properly" i guess. I've been riding for 3-4 years now. First proper bike was a STP 1 which i had for 1-2 years I then had a 2nd hand peiced together custom FBM deployer for a few...
  7. conor.1

Bmxer in Brisbane

So, on Friday afternoon I was at the top of the hill from school catching the bus home. Riveting story, I know! Anyway, there was a young man there, wearing a Shadow Conspiracy backpack. Now the chances are, he is not a member of this site, but I thought I would check anyway. So if you were...
  8. conor.1

Just a couple.

Just a few pics of me =] Ice Jindalee rail. Drew Raison Photo Goofy Taybo Jindalee hip. Drew Raison Photo Euro Air Jindalee Mini. Kyle Jacobson Photo Regular Taybo Air Jindalee Mini. Kyle Jacobson Photo Rail hop. Kyle Jacobson Photo Ice 7stair rail. Kyle Jacobson Photo
  9. conor.1

Post of the year

So, the year is drawing to a close and as we know Rotofark has some budding comedians and great social commentators. So who has made the best post of this year. Be it funny, or serious. Nominate a post (not your own) in this thread. People can either agree or disagree with your post. Then...
  10. conor.1

Intermediate. 20"

Fast replys Pegs Brakeless No archive footage No footjams Sounds cool?
  11. conor.1

Rituals and Habits.

Ok, quick search revealed nothing. I am interested if anyone else has a weird ritual or habit they have. Be it in a sporting game/riding/everyday life. I have a habit of hitting the 5m flags everytime i walk past them at work. It means nothing, but it is just a reaction to hit them as i...
  12. conor.1

Pad 27/10/2009

Well, a hard two days to follow with alan and olly. Need to plan better for this in future! But here is what ive got. Bike: Elliot riding his ramp. Landscape: The school oval, with the rain setting in. Macro: This one was a hard one for me. This was a test shot with the close up...
  13. conor.1

Intermediate 20"

High intermediate maybe? Mainly park and street. Brakes. 2 pegs sometimes 3. No foot jams or foot jam variations. I set first.
  14. conor.1

Courier deaths in brisbane

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=859759
  15. conor.1

Favourite album artwork

I was thinking about this the other day. and i was wondering what is/are your favourite album covers? aiden pink floyd and jo jo zep and the falcons please share your favourites. i have always been interested in album artwork so post some up. maybe include your reasons why...
  16. conor.1

jindalee pics. ft ruckus_lord

Aiight, lets get into it. Drew 90 taybo tweak Drew Tank 90 Nose manual 180 hangin foul and again taybo drop off i got my shred on drew got pinned the token asian did a candybar tiny got his pin on rick turned down the tempo jonny kicked the air behind him he...
  17. conor.1

mass jindo day. ft ruckus_lord

Aiight, lets get into it. Drew 90 taybo tweak Drew Tank 90 Nose manual 180 hangin foul and again taybo drop off i got my shred on drew got pinned the token asian did a candybar tiny got his pin on rick turned down the tempo jonny kicked the air behind him he...
  18. conor.1

XC Full Carbon XTC

Just gammin, im a scumrat bmxer. Check it though :p Frame: Fly Tierra 21" oh ate Fork: Colony MVP Stem: Colony official Bars: Fit Sky Higher than me. Edwin grips Cranks: Fly V2 180mm Sprocket: Animal Sprockybalboa Pedals: oddesy pc Chain: Shadow half link Seat/Post: Shadow eli...
  19. conor.1

farkin bmx web vid EDIT important news on pg 9

open to X amount of riders ALL SKILL LEVELS! it will work a lil bit like this. Submit a 2-3minute video, then this video will either be used to complete or edited to be a tiny bit shorter. introduce yourself (age, location n shit) Choose your own song. Lets have it in by the 9th of...
  20. conor.1

Rockhampton State XC titles

G,day fellas, As you can guess i was the young fella out and about on the track on saturday. I have about 90-100 pics from the day. The numbers i have are, 3,43,273,171,174,274,178,4,173,185,55,177 (i think), 184, 56, 42, 178, 176,224,221,408,405,401,404,64,63/62,60,336,61 and 405. here is...