Search results

1. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Moving to Whistler for a year. How much $$$

Hey fellas, plan to move to whistler in April 2019 for summer and winter season. Just wondering if anyone here has done this before as I am after some advice of how much money I should take with me/allow for the year. Taking into account typical housing rent, living and leisure expenses, and...
  2. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

VIC Wtb: 2017-2018 trek fuel ex or slash frame large

Item: 17-18 trek fuel ex or slash frame large Location: Sydney or anywhere in vic Price range/Willing to Pay: 1500 Extra Info: preferring a slash if priced right, or fuel ex in carbon to replace my current fuel ex. Fuel ex doesn't have to come with shock if it's a 2017. Sent from my iPad...
  3. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Moved to VIC and looking for frieeeeends :(

G'day fellas, basically my love for mountain biking is getting stronger and stronger, so much so that it now dictates what I do with my life and where I go (to a large degree). Having grown up in the blue Mountains of western Sydney, I had some awesome trails riding distance from my house and a...
  4. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Which Frame?

im thinking of uprading my bike and getting a dj hardtail frame. which frame do you recommend? Giant STP, Specialized P.bike, or Cannondale Chase
  5. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Are you allowed to compete in dh with a hardtail?

in the western sydney mountain bike club, are you allowed to compete in the downhill races with a hardtail?
  6. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

New frame?

What should i do? I have a Norco Bigfoot 07 model, 17inch frame, and i use it for dirt jumping, should i keep the frame or buy a different frame. What frame would be good for a beginner.
  7. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Looking for a dj hardtail frame under $400...help me

I currently have a Norco bigfoot 07 model... it is doing me well on the jumps but the seat tube length is too long, it is 17 inchs. it iritates me because it doesnt allow me to do as many tricks and tweaks as a dj frame with 13 to 14 inch seat tube length would allow me. so if you are trying to...
  8. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Derro Trails: New dirt jump section almost up

heys guys, if you live around londenderry, there is a new spot that me and my friend helped build. It is a section of doubles and other stuff. It is constantly having jumps being built so check it out. Location: Northern rd Londenderry, behind a bottle shop...you should see tire tracks leading...
  9. norco_boy_sam@hotmail.com

Samuel at Glennbrook

wat is going on