Looking for a dj hardtail frame under $400...help me

I currently have a Norco bigfoot 07 model... it is doing me well on the jumps but the seat tube length is too long, it is 17 inchs. it iritates me because it doesnt allow me to do as many tricks and tweaks as a dj frame with 13 to 14 inch seat tube length would allow me. so if you are trying to sell your dj frame, send me a message and i will be sure to check it out... im desperate...remeber to keep the price under $400.:)

PEELER

Banned
umm i think he means it should be in the wanted section of the forums.
not the general mtb discussion.

TomT

Likes Dirt
pfft dont mind what everyone says about STP's. They are a bloody good frame for the price, which will leave you enough to make it different from the rest.

JasO

Likes Dirt
Check out my LeToy in the for sale section. $395, you'll have enough left over to buy an ice cream!

TwoDogs

Likes Dirt
I currently have a Norco bigfoot 07 model... it is doing me well on the jumps but the seat tube length is too long, it is 17 inchs. it iritates me because it doesnt allow me to do as many tricks and tweaks as a dj frame with 13 to 14 inch seat tube length would allow me. so if you are trying to sell your dj frame, send me a message and i will be sure to check it out... im desperate...remeber to keep the price under $400.:)
You will probably have to go second hand to get anything reasonable for that money. You can be lucky. I picked up a mint Santa Cruz Chameleon frame on here a couple of years ago that is still doing the business.