Search results

1. sly_artichoke

Capital Punishment postponed

Those entered should have received the postponement advice. AROC advising late April for a re-match. It's going to be a bit packed with XC races around then. Tathra 100 on the 22nd, Choc Foot at Kinross on the 29th, Dirtworks, sorry, Convict 100 on May 5th. Going to need some supplements to keep...
  2. sly_artichoke

WARRINGAH COUNCIL Mountain Biking in Warringah Research and Directions - Draft

A link to this arrived in my inbox today. It's a weighty document of around 90 pages, so I've yet to look in detail, but it looks thorough. Here's the link. http://www.warringah.nsw.gov.au/comment/documents/10163_Attachment_Booklet_DRAFT_Mountain_Biking_In_Warringah_Nov_2011.pdf Have a...
  3. sly_artichoke

Cateye Adventure wireless problem

Have just replaced batteries in both the head unit and fork mounted sensor. Followed all instructions for restarting, but the sensor will NOT synchronise with the head unit. All reset buttons seem to be clicking appropriately (ie no dust or mud clogging the works). Clicking reset on the sensor...
  4. sly_artichoke

Wireless computer and HID light problem

OK technogeeks, help me out here. Cateye Adventure wireless computer won't work when my Light and Motion, HID, bar-mounted light adjacent is pumping out the lumens. Obviously some sort of electrical interference between the two, but is there a method of shielding the computer from head unit of...
  5. sly_artichoke

Kranked 7

Wow. Have just returned from the Centennial Theatre in North Vancouver, having witnessed a great piece of work. Bjorn Enga has lifted the bar a whisker higher with Kranked 7 -The Cackle Factor. Crappy title, sure. But after the opening credits roll, it's downhill all the way, in the nicest...
  6. sly_artichoke

Tyre pressures in aircraft hold

Should I lower the pressure in my tyres prior to loading it onto an international flight, or are aircraft holds pressurised? Pilots' and aeronautical engineers' comments welcome.
  7. sly_artichoke

2007 Crocodile Trophy SBS TV noon 18 Nov

Tune in to SBS, or set your vid for noon this Sunday, 18th November to view this year's Crocodile Trophy, won by Dennis van Mill, who also picked up the 100 MILE version of the Highland Fling last weekend.
  8. sly_artichoke

SOLD Scott Genius RC 10 2005 (large) *ANOTHER Price drop*CRAZY Christmas clearout

Item:*Scott Genius RC 10 2005 Location:Glebe NSW (can freight to other parts of Australia at buyers expense - sorry, no overseas requests please) Item*Condition: Good to very good (refer extra info below also) Reason(s)*for*selling: 1. Going overseas at end of year; 2. have not ridden it for...