Search results

1. P

KFC!!! NOOOOO

No matter how crap it is, Macca's or KFC is always good at 2.00AM after good session on the beers!
  2. P

I have a schoolies dilema!!

Peachy, don't risk it...think about it, so you miss out on what...a week of partying. You got many, many, many, many years after this to get fully off-chops. This is just the beginning. 8)
  3. P

Offical Fuzzy 5000 Post !!

Holy fark! I go away for a couple of months and Fuzzy is up to 5000posts...keep on truckin' Fuzzy! :lol: Gonna be great to see you hit 10,000!
  4. P

Bullit or Big Hit

I say definitely go for the bullit!
  5. P

kazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh!!!

I used use Kazaa but with their recent upgrade they have added so much crap spyware into it that you have run a few different applications to get rid of them....it gave me the royal shits!!!! i recently switched to BearShare, it's just as good and NO spyware....check it out www.bearshare.com...
  6. P

confidence.

Simo is dead right....don't go the big stuff straight away, at least for the first few rides. I recently just starting after close to a month off from being really sick, got back on the bike and nearly fell over just in the carpark!!! On the trail, everything looked the same but when I went...
  7. P

MORE IMPORTANT STYLE OR GOIN BIG

definitely style....when you got good solid style, then you set the foundation for going big. :!:
  8. P

Step-down into insanity, Lizard Rock, Oxford Falls. Photos?

Just got this one from Turnsy himself, so i thought I'd take the liberty to put it up.... Beers are definitely on now.... Many props 8)
  9. P

Sweet pics boys! Turnsy, well done... (sidenote: Turns, we'll have to have a few beers this Fri when you're up in Byron!) :twisted:
  10. P

Camel-Paks, Hydro pAks(and all the rest)

Camelbak MULE, can firt shitloads of tools in there, food and of course up to a 3L bladder. Very handy for summer. I once brought my Camelbak into an outdoor concert saying i was diabetic and I needed to have fluid onhand. Little did they know it was filled with Vodka. :twisted:
  11. P

Site newbie

Simo, Simo, Simo....remember us old guys broke the path for young'uns...and we're still kicking you're arses!!! muuhahahahahah :P age = 32, Cannondale f1000sl, XTR front & rear. saving all my life as well. Next bike, hoping for a Trek Fuel20 (2 bikes in 1)
  12. P

Everyone loves a cameltoe....

I think I got CamelToe-sis.... That site is hillarious :twisted:
  13. P

Lets get some debating going!

Danny Green, you deserve another title shot, you had that German screaming like a stuck pig. That is his title and he knows it...
  14. P

JJJJJ--ROOOO, oohh JJJJ-RROOOOOO!!!! Where are deee peeektures J-Ro! :twisted:
  15. P

How Old...

Turned 32 last weekend! Although, apparently by my actions after sinking a few golden ales while watching the rugby I'm actually only 20 or 21! :lol:
  16. P

The longest NS in Australia??

. that's true, but the driving force behind the whole thing was to procide less environmental impact, and the fact that riders were showing intiative by maintaining the safety of the stunts through Trail Maintenance Days.
  17. P

Lets get some debating going!

Alright, I'll bite, :evil: and start the debating..... What's bullshit it about it Kalem? Yes, he may be American, and Americans do tend to have a more insular view of the world, but every one of those points are valid. As far as making 'logical' points, which ones are merely...
  18. P

kinda cool shadow pic and back ground

That's really cool!
  19. P

how's the hangover Kalem?

:P That was a pretty funny thread. Made my Monday at work a littel more bearable