Search results

1. dw4dh

TAS Sold

Item: 2014 Giant Trance Large Location: Geelong Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $2000 o.n.o Extra Info: Bike is running really well, New Chain, Gears and Brakes have been serviced. Recently Replaced some of the frame bearings. Can also include...
  2. dw4dh

VIC SOLD 2015 Giant Glory Large

Sold Item: 2015 Giant Glory Large Location: Geelong Item Condition: Used, usual shuttle scuff marks etc Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $2000 o.n.o Extra Info: The Bike has been completely stripped and serviced including fork service, bleeding brakes, cleaning...
  3. dw4dh

STOLEN Specialized demo, Trek Madone, Specialized S-Works SLR Tarmac

STOLEN - So here's some photos and info just got rolled and the following was taken - Trek Madone 600 series frame (red white & black), dura ace- ace groupset, sram force cranks with TT rings, powertap hub on rear wheel. - Specialized Demo 8 (red and black), marzoochi 888 forks, sdg seat...
  4. dw4dh

VIC Sold

SOLDD Item: 2012 Specialized Camber (medium) Location: Geelong/Maldon Item Condition: Bike rides as new so smooth Reason for selling: Injuries Price and price conditions: $1650 Extra Info: Spec List Wheels: Front Specialized Hi Lo on DT Rear Specialized Hi Lo on Mavic (brand new rim)...
  5. dw4dh

Sold

Make and Model: 2008 Mavic Deemax(Before they started making them from cheese) 20mm Front, 150x12 Rear Location: Maldon Victoria Item Condition: Front is perfect, Rear has a couple of small dents and a slight buckle but hasnt seen much riding since being rebuilt. Reason For Selling: Dont use...
  6. dw4dh

VIC Sold

SOLD Make and Model: 2008 Kona stuff Location: Maldon Victoria Item Condition: Everything on it works well Reason For Selling: New bikes Price: $300 o.n.o Extra Info: Spec List Marzoochi DJ forks Brand new Fun fatboy bars TLD grips Shimano Deore rear brake(not pictured) BBB pedals...
  7. dw4dh

Daniel Wilson | 2013

Here's an edit of myself riding at Maldon, filmed and Edited by Curtis Winstanley. Feedback welcome. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/295046/
  8. dw4dh

Maldon Closure Cup Weekend

Attention: You will not be able to ride at Maldon this weekend. There is a Folk festival on and the butts reserve is a venue. The shuttle road will be unaccessable and you have to pay lots just to get to the bottom. Sorry Guys
  9. dw4dh

Maldon Closure for the 13th and 14th

Attention: You Cannot ride at Maldon at all this weekend as it is the Hillclimb(racing Old cars up the road). So you will not be able to shuttle at all. The race track is also still closed untill further notice.
  10. dw4dh

Maldon- Vandalism

Unfortunately there has been some Vandalism at Mt Tarrengower at Maldon. The track that was raced at in the last round of Vic DH series has been damaged over the weekend. It is still unknown who has done this. The damage that was done, the up ramps of two jumps were slightly pulled apart as well...
  11. dw4dh

2011 RACV energy breakthrough

Hey there fellow rotorburners, Just wondering if any of you are heading out to marybrough this weekend to compete in the 2011 RACV energy breakthrough, pit crew or maybe even manage a team. I'll be riding in Highviews open team. Feel free to discuss who you think might win or any questions you...
  12. dw4dh

Brosnan On BlackBox???

Just having a look at some of the photos of la bresse and noticed that Troy Brosnan was running Blackbox parts? No doubt he deserves to be running their stuff, But I was just curious as to when he got hooked up with them, as mid season seems like a random time for this sort of buisness? Check it...
  13. dw4dh

Daniel Wilson riding his local at Maldon

Hey guys, Just an Edit of me by Curtis Winstanley. Check it out. C and C welcome. Link Below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtSbkfH32E
  14. dw4dh

Maldon Race Track Closed 7th and 8th of May

I have been told to spread the word that the 'Waterhole' or creek jump track that will be getting raced at Maldon will be getting a lot of repair work done on it over the 7th and 8th of May. So to make it easier for the track workers to get the job done could riders please stick to other tracks...
  15. dw4dh

Sold

Item: SOLD Please Delete Location: Maldon Item Condition: Use but forks have been serviced and brand new bushings Reason for selling: Not used Price and price conditions: $1400 o.n.o Extra Info: Comes with Sun S-Type rim, Will not post but can arrange pick up deal. SPEC LIST Forks...
  16. dw4dh

Sold

Item: Race Face Diabolus. SOLD Location: Maldon Item Condition: Everything functions fine cranks are straight Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $100 o.n.o Extra Info: Will post at your expense Pictures: Item: E-Thirteen Chain device (40t) SOLD Location...
  17. dw4dh

Sold

SOLD Item: Avid Juicy 5 Brakeset Location: Maldon Item Condition: Rear brake has had lever rebuild and both brakes function fine. Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: 70 for rear brake, 50 for front, (100 both brakes) Will sell everything for 150 o.n.o (rotors...
  18. dw4dh

Sold

SOLD Item: Crank Brothers 50 50x Pedals (comes with spare bronze plates and spare studs) Location: Maldon Item Condition: Bit of scathing but still work great Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: 60 o.n.o Extra Info: I will post at your expense, Best pedals I've ever...
  19. dw4dh

Sold

SOLD Item: FSA Pig DH Headset 1 1/8 inch Location: Maldon Item Condition: Bit of scathing but still work great Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: 50 o.n.o Extra Info: I will post at your expense Pictures:
  20. dw4dh

Sold

SOLD PLEASE DELETE Item: Custom Giant Glory 0 2008 model Location: Maldon, vic Item Condition: Used but really good Reason for selling: Getting a car Price and price conditions: 1800 o.n.o Extra Info: Would prefer not to post, One of the smoothest bikes I've ever ridden! Spec List...