Search results

1. lockieoc

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Sawtell have you considered the option of keeping the vehicle registered in your QLD familys name and then just transfer it to you when the rego runs out as transfering between family members doesnt have any costs as it can be seen as a gift. just a thought.
  2. lockieoc

Just got: Cold air induction kit, $45 moding the air box to house K&N pod filter, $55 Also got a set of Ferodo DS Performance pads F+R, Free Ariving next month will be a set of DBA 4000 series slotted rotors F+R Free Also just placed an order on a set of 1.5" lowering blocks for the rear...
  3. lockieoc

Car crash, who's at fault?

well aslong as you or the other driver didnt admit fault then no one is at this point, i assume that you were the first to begin reversing so you technically should have right of way, but you should always be looking constantly when you are reversing, im guessing if he/she reversed out whilst...
  4. lockieoc

YES! Can now finaly be appart of this thread. Just bought a 03 BA XR6 ute, 67000kms 2.5inch full pacemaker system 19" GT wheels, Tint Oh the beauty of working in the motor parts industry.. dirt cheap parts!
  5. lockieoc

Car License troubles

Do you hold a full licence or a provisional? Full licence holders can apply for a 12 month good behaviour bond or a 3 month suspension, Provisional licence holders have no say in the matter and will loose their licence for 3 months and also now you can only carry one passanger for 12 months.
  6. lockieoc

Playstation 3 Thread

yeh they are realy fun except i didnt realise you cant talk ot your apponents, i was hoping i could talk smack to them after i killed them, by the way i will be sure to add all you guys, and also do we have a rotorburn/ farkin team name thingie, that shit you have in the brackets [...]??
  7. lockieoc

Playstation 3 Thread

hmmm i would say that yeh, it realy is just an updated version of MW when your playing in campain mode but online is much better now.
  8. lockieoc

Playstation 3 Thread

Finally bought a copy of Modern Warfare II, how hectic is the airport terriost level, i cant believe they allowed that level to be released. Also now have a headset for online, felt like the biggest nerd buy it too hahaha. PSN: loconnor
  9. lockieoc

Trouble Streaming videos in full screen

Hey guys, lately my computer has been having trouble streaming videos in full screen. The video will run either for a few seconds or a few minuets and then the screen freezes and then you have to ESC out and return to normal screen (note only the video freezes but the audio still steams and...
  10. lockieoc

New esky / ice box

+ 1 on the tropical ice boxes, borrowed one for a week and only used two bags of ice keeping in mind that the first bag goes very quickly with warm drinks. Worth the extra money
  11. lockieoc

Ewan's 5D

dude! quality is sick. cant wait for a full video
  12. lockieoc

Best option for car loan.

i believe bank west has one of the lowest rates at 11% for a car loan, but when you talking 7 grand there wont be much of a difference in the end result depending on which bank you go with
  13. lockieoc

NSW: P1 Provisional Driving Test (Red P's)

5 moves for a three point turn and five moves for a reverse park stall is not an instant fail it is worth 1 point also: my test was as hard as it got as i was one of the very few who had two officers in the car, making gear changes different, reversing harder and putting you under more...
  14. lockieoc

Stp

man i remember seeing this bike a few years back now. i believe it was the owner of the shops bike. i remeber him having it up for sale on the shops website. i always wanted it but could never afford it.
  15. lockieoc

empty letter???

No more HSC! ill be there with bells on.
  16. lockieoc

empty letter???

What can i say.. your a good teacher.
  17. lockieoc

empty letter???

lucky me, i recieved two letters both exactly the same.
  18. lockieoc

The Disc Jockey Thread!

Hey guys be sure to check out my brothers tracks on Beatport, Search for Brain Matters, They should have two tracks P.A.R.T.Y and Barely Evil, be sure to check them out. Also.. Thoughts on the new 2010 Annual, never realy liked them but this one is an exception, disc 2 easily the best.
  19. lockieoc

The Disc Jockey Thread!

Thoughts on the new DJ Hero game? Me? not a fan, this game is just going to spawn a new generation of 14 year old kids who think they can DJ.
  20. lockieoc

Other Trail

hahahaha, no by all means go and check it out, ive never heard of anyone riding it i have only ever seen motos come up it. just watch out for sand people....