Search results

1. bike-roy

The riding thread.

I really wanna get these. Are you doing them oppo? or regular? Also finally landed 540 airs on thursday night, I'm happy as since I cant ride bowl, ramps for my life.
  2. bike-roy

The riding thread.

Well im not sure really? Just put up a price I guess. I'm always low on cash so I'm just looking for the cheapest price I can find, even if someone has one that needs new bearing and stuff I might be interested.
  3. bike-roy

The riding thread.

Bailed pretty hard on a rail on monday afternoon at some dodgy school, thought I broke my wrist. Tuesday went to the doctors got a half cast cause they couldn't get a good xray. Went back today its not fractured, I'm pumped, will be able to ride again in about a week. Any one selling a...
  4. bike-roy

The New Sh*t Thread

This is extremely true. I love high frames, just like my Tierra. but seriously I want something with a real stand over, anyone wanna swap?
  5. bike-roy

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Im using a sony HDR-CX110. City park is good fun, just gotta time when you go there right or you will be bombarded with 400 scooter kids and 20 kids under the age of 5 riding trikes. Prahran was good that was the first time I had been, kinda wasnt feeling riding though so got bored pretty...
  6. bike-roy

Thanks man, really want to film and edit more now. What state are you in? Because there is a couple skateparks with the same set up 3 box jumps, with the weird resin/plastic/rubber/whatever hips here in victoria.
  7. bike-roy

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

Theres another photo of the first picture of hoang tran its a crank arm grind.
  8. bike-roy

http://vimeo.com/13225639 Eh ill throw this up, bunch of clips I've filmed of myself and mates over the holidays. I need to figure out how render and upload HD from vegas 9 to vimeo..
  9. bike-roy

The New Sh*t Thread

Why does everyone act like people hate because hating is trendy. This is a forum, a place to voice your own 2 cents about any bike related subject at hand, if you dislike the idea of a product you have the right to say it, people only post things to hear other peoples opinions on the subject...
  10. bike-roy

The riding thread.

If there not sold in a week or so i might be down?
  11. bike-roy

The New Sh*t Thread

I see a little bit of primo wall in them, but thats just me. saying that I dont like primo walls or colonys. Wouldn't a fly/fit/odyssey look alike be a better option since there pretty popular?
  12. bike-roy

Top 5 tricks

crooks on downrails tailwhips hop B's 360s over dirt 180 in or out of any grinds
  13. bike-roy

The riding thread.

Hmm not sure where to put this so it can go in here. Looking to trade my profile stem for something. I'm not sure why, i just want change.
  14. bike-roy

Bike checks that you fancy.

Who the hell ate some of my cookie, i demand a refund!
  15. bike-roy

Bike checks that you fancy.

The front wheel is the prototype animal hub laced to an animal rim. i think..
  16. bike-roy

Fly Ruben PC

No they are not, they run the same style bearings as other pc pedals, i dont think there is a PC pedal out that has sealed bearings. It would push the price up more, eliminating the basic idea of pc's being reasonably cheap to buy.
  17. bike-roy

The New Sh*t Thread

I normally cant stand colony, but that stem is a perfect idea. Think about it, you will see so many kids running the colony stems flipped which makes them look stupid as hell. The idea of the stem didn't need to be "innovative" in there eyes there just releasing a product that the kids have been...
  18. bike-roy

The riding thread.

Think i cracked my directors. Couldn't be bothered checking them tonight, ill do it in the morning but it looks like two hair line cracks on the welds joining the legs to the steerer.. bummed.
  19. bike-roy

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

Erm... :| ty is in his own league, i don't understand how anyone could have that much pop.
  20. bike-roy

What Part Should I get Thread

To the guy saying that fly rims don't scratch and and rub because they are not painted: There are hardly any rims on the market that are painted, almost all rims have an anodised finish, they all rub of and scratch. You cannot stop it only slow down the process. bmx man: that also applies to...