The riding thread.

Pretty new here thought i say hi

and join in on this thread as im slowly getting back into riding didnt know it was so hard to get back into after 8 years off the bike and bikes feel so much more diff but yeah back into riding and enjoying it :D mind you dont think im old for 8 years off only 24 and already started diggin my self a jump/pump track at home

Belle

Eats Squid
G'day Bobby Brown!

watching man vs wild for the first time and i hate it...
all he seams to do is mess with animals and kill them?
i am going to dress up as predator and eat this shitty dude.

I have been watching survivor man lately and i think he is a good dude.

back on topic!
riding sucks right now as i have had a really weak right knee for 2 weeks now
even just trying to pedal hurts.

Its getting a lot better though!

was it really cold anywhere else today?

bike-roy

Likes Dirt
Think i cracked my directors. Couldn't be bothered checking them tonight, ill do it in the morning but it looks like two hair line cracks on the welds joining the legs to the steerer.. bummed.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Bobby Brown, I like you.

Bil, it was frothing like heat-town here today. Sorry to hear about your knee, and the fact you're unpsyched on Bear Grylls.

Belle

Eats Squid
Bobby Brown, I like you.

Bil, it was frothing like heat-town here today. Sorry to hear about your knee, and the fact you're unpsyched on Bear Grylls.
I would have loved frothing heat !!

yesterday i went out with russ and my other best mate and a good mate of his to this huge river in Hargraves!
I saw 2 goannas, hundreds of carp just chilling, a turtle and many more creatures
i didn't mess with or eat any of them though
we went on this long swim down this awesome river and back which took over 5 hours, bear grylls is a cunt.

I think i am going to make my own survivor show.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
yesterday i went out with russ and my other best mate and a good mate of his to this huge river in Hargraves!
I saw 2 goannas, hundreds of carp just chilling, a turtle and many more creatures
i didn't mess with or eat any of them though
we went on this long swim down this awesome river and back which took over 5 hours.
Sounds awesome!

I think i am going to make my own survivor show.
How to survive Aldi car park?

Tomorrow, me and 10 other mates are going camping down by the Brisbane river in Mt Crosby. The two days will be spent fishing, chilling, going walk-a-bout and sleeping.

Riding wise, i need to do more. My bike hates me at the moment, not cool D: Anyone want to trade wheels? Profiles laced to animal rims with female axels. Looking for 14mm.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
froth magnet Brodie. Stoked on your work.
Thanks buddy. Will be an edit and photos of the jam.

However, I'm kinda disillousioned that companies/shops who dont know me from a bar of soap can donate hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, but a local butchery in a small rural town cant donate a few snags because "there is nothing in it for them".

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
me and a mate rode riverside today. i got better at grinds, heaps of shredders there including this gary young lookalike
View attachment 163959
I met that guy last Thursday. I thought he was from ADL because he was riding a united with Little Black Bike stickers, but no he is from WA. good dude. Everyone from WA is real nice.

watching man vs wild for the first time and i hate it...
all he seams to do is mess with animals and kill them?

was it really cold anywhere else today?
Bear Grylls is showing you survival skills and in the sahara there isnt much to do except for eat whatever you see scurrying through the sand. I have been watching it every week for ages and am slowly getting tired of it. I like when he is in the forest somewhere and builds rafts or bridges etc. Its all fake anyway, so it kinda takes away the awesomeness of it. Top Gear and Man Vs Wild is my only tv viewing for the week.

Thanks buddy. Will be an edit and photos of the jam.

However, I'm kinda disillousioned that companies/shops who dont know me from a bar of soap can donate hundreds of dollars worth of stuff, but a local butchery in a small rural town cant donate a few snags because "there is nothing in it for them".
Alot of businesses sponsor local sporting teams and other events and cant really afford, or even want to donate any more product. I wouldn't hold it against them.

Raekwon is coming to Australia in March.
tWU thousand and ten.

brady yo

Likes Dirt
I met that guy last Thursday. I thought he was from ADL because he was riding a united with Little Black Bike stickers, but no he is from WA. good dude. Everyone from WA is real nice.
yeah i met that dude and his mates in adelaide a few weeks back, real chilled guys.

went for a ride today, first time in like a year. rode a mates bike, being back on a bike feels so great only did some small DJ's but it feels good and i did whips and x-ups so im getting back into it already! cant wait till my bikes finished.

jacky b

Likes Dirt
anyone no where to get 192mm spokes?
cant find them anywhere not even at any local bike stores.
only place as got them is strictly which it costs 15bucks to post

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The jam was fucking awesome. Lee Kirkman, Black Levi from Cairns and Jensen were there, as well as some other dudes from Taree and Port Mac. Everyone went home with something, and some amazng riding went down. Some photos and an edit will be up later.

EDIT: Cooper Brownlee and Biggie Salad made an appearance.

Last edited: