Search results

1. sambula

1.5 steerer on a Marzocchi 66

Hey everyone, Basically in the future I'm going to be looking at getting some long travel forks, and i can get some cheap Marzocchi 66 SL 1 ATA's, however I'm confused as they are described as having a "1.5" steerer post". The thing is, I'm confused as to what this refers to. In short, my...
  2. sambula

Rotorburn.com forums

Has anyone else noticed its not farkin anymore? Or was it always Rotorburn and i haven't noticed? Or has it changed for some reason? I'm confused. help.
  3. sambula

Scooter DJ frames.

Hey, I'm in the market for a new frame and am very interested in a "scooter" style DJ/Street frame. I'm talking about the colony hell stallion of the MTB world. I'm running 24"s and rigids, and would prefer it to be cheapish. Cheers in advance. Sam
  4. sambula

Star nut for a cromoly steerer tube

I recently bought some DMR trailblades and installed them using a new star nut. With the forks the headset wouldn't tighten fully, and i did the usual things when i tighten a headset, undo the stem pinchbolts and the like but then the star nut basically popped out the top. Instead of the bolt...
  5. sambula

20mm Rigids.

hey, I'm sure this has been mentioned many times before, and i have searched but couldn't really find what i was looking for. I'm looking for some rigids with a 20mm axle. So far all i could find were DMR trailblade's and Identiti rebate 1420 jump fork. Basically, i want to know if anybody...
  6. sambula

Increasing Bike Prices.

Hey, not sure if this has been talked about before, i did a quick search but couldn't find anything. I went into my lbs today with my friend who was looking to buy a new complete and our friend who owns the store suggested he bought his new bike fast because practically all bikes were...
  7. sambula

fit versus kink

hey im lookin for a new bmx and am having trouble deciding beetween a kink apex and a fit flow trail. just wondering if anyones had experience with the two bikes, and what you guys would get. ive been told the kink apex is a sick bike for the price and ive ridden a fit flow trail and its...
  8. sambula

danscomp postage

hey, me and some friends were looking at buying some stuff from danscomp but then saw the postage fee and thought stuff it. then one of my friends told me if you pay over 1000 you get free postage? i looked all over their site but couldnt find anything about it and was wondering if anyone...
  9. sambula

Metalbikes Bloodwolf?

Hey guys i was wondering what your thoughts were on the metalbikes bloodwolf frame? and help would be much appreciated, cheers. heres a link to it http://www.danscomp.com/211342.php?cat=FRAMESFSD