Search results

1. sirvincent

SOLD Specialized Enduro SL Expert 2008. Extra Large

Price Drop - $1,700 BaBump and price drop to $1,700 for this great bike that has nothing to spend.
  2. sirvincent

SOLD Specialized Enduro SL Expert 2008. Extra Large

Item: 2008 Specialized Enduro SL Expert. Extra Large (One owner) Location: Sydney, Prefer pick up but will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Very good condition. Not new but it has been well looked after and both the Forks and Shock have been just fully redone with the latest...
  3. sirvincent

Stolen Mountain Bike found by Manly police

I read an article in the Manly Daily saying the cops picked up a dude riding a stolen mountain bike (no detail or description). So if you had your bike stolen somewhere in the Northern Beaches it would be worth a call Manly Police on 9977-9499. There was also a couple of busts, one in Brooky...
  4. sirvincent

Vivid 5.1 Rebound question???

I have played around with it, more so before it crapped out and I did get it to where I liked it but then after I got it back I haven't been able to slow down the ending stroke enough. I like to have it a little slow to stop the back end kicking around of booters. And what did you guys end up...
  5. sirvincent

SOLD ----------------------->Mavic 729 wheelset 150x12 / 20mm *Free postage Aus wide

Pics please when you get a chance. Thx
  6. sirvincent

Come on people. Doesn't anyone have this shock:confused:
  7. sirvincent

I have one of these on my new craftworks S1 and it crapped out :mad: at Stromlo after not a hell of a lot of riding. The rebound went super slow and would packdown really fast and not return properly. Before it died the ending stroke rebound used to make a noticeable difference even bouncing it...
  8. sirvincent

DH 2010 Morewood Makulu - "The Yellow Peril"- updates

Oh yeah and I knighted myself many moons ago. Sir Chuckie has a nice ring to it so if your interested just let me know.
  9. sirvincent

Yeah, way to much hassle for something I'm only going to crash into the ground anyway but for those interested these are the guys I spoke to a while ago. Aluminium Enterprises Pty Ltd 66 Brocks La,Newtown NSW 2042, Phone: (02) 9557 1674
  10. sirvincent

Hey Chuckie, There is a mob in Newtown who do anodising who could most likely do your fork lowers for a fully sick custom look. I chatted to them about a few things but decided I couldn't be arsed. They will send you out a colour sample so you know it will be the right colour. Just a suggestion...
  11. sirvincent

Yeah that's right. Menai is a ripper track.
  12. sirvincent

Ah Chucky! Glad to see your back on your new wheels although I gotta say your outfits are not quite matching as you need a blue pair of shoes to go with that slick blue outfit :D. By the way if anyone is after a similar bike to this but with 08 w/c boxers I have one going real cheap ;)
  13. sirvincent

Please delete

pm'd you ........
  14. sirvincent

Callan Robison For Leaf Cycles...

Wicked shots. Love the shadow in the second one.
  15. sirvincent

yay, or nay.

the shadows of the guys in the first one are pretty cool but the guys themselves do detract from the shot. Just my 2cents
  16. sirvincent

1 in a billion...

Awesome pic man. Soooooo lucky on all fronts
  17. sirvincent

Scrot n Dave Stylin @ Oxy

Nah RiLiZe it's not the 747 its the booter after the temple and Chuckie yeah he was either drunk again or hung over or thinking about getting drunk:D
  18. sirvincent

Awesome-ness??

Wicked pics, I love the 2nd last. Sooooo much motion
  19. sirvincent

Thanks fella's, Slowly getting better shots :) The first 2 are the road gap and all the others are the booter after the Temple of Doooooooooom:eek: Thanks for the offer Sealpup but I was calm the whole way through :cool: Strange but true!!! This other Dave got it on vid and I'm just...
  20. sirvincent

Well I had another reason to get the camera out on Sunday and that was I exploded my back wheel by casing Vegimite. First time hitting it and just a bit slow. Rode away :D and am keen to lace a new wheel up and go it again. Anyway enjoy the pics and any constructive criticism welcome.