Search results

1. patto94

2011 Good Life Under 18's Festival

I will be of attendance, should be sick
  2. patto94

Any one selling Melbourne Big Day Out tickets? Will pay money or swap with parts.

Hey i'm in need of a big day out ticket for Melbourne, any one selling one they don't need. I will pay monies and possibly a swap of my parts with a cash adjustment from me or you...
  3. patto94

Thank you so much rotorburn

I did a massive as poo, I felt fair swell after that monster.
  4. patto94

first pics with new camera

They have really nice colours through out the pics, nice work man. And I really like the first one with the low aperture. except a little bit faster shutter speed would have been a tad better in my opinion. None the less great snaps :)
  5. patto94

Hurstbridge Skate Park

Don't go telling people where the trails are. Now if people see this they will be goin down and riding without building. It's mistakes like these which get trails ridden over and wrecked. Yes pretty much every one knows about them, but non locals will go and ride without building. Just think...
  6. patto94

The riding thread.

There is a place near where I live called stuarts industrial supplies. They stock nearly all bolts and they are like one dollar each. So if you take your old bolt in they can match it up and that can save you a bit insted of ordering it from a bike shop. So it might be worth you looking for a...
  7. patto94

my trails

I thought that you guys stopped building there since every one found out about them. But they are still looking decent.
  8. patto94

*NEW!* Bunyip BMX track. Holy Hell.

Where abouts is Bunyip?
  9. patto94

Selling My custom 2010 Colony bmx

I go back to work on the 20'th. So if the forks are still available i will get some cash together and the frame im not sure because i kind of want a black one, but i will think about it. Cheers mate.
  10. patto94

Riding in eildon.

Im going up to eildon for a couple of days with my dad and I was just wondering if there was any BMX riding up there. I know that there is a DH track but i wont be taking my MTB up. I was mainly looking for a skate park or some little dirt jumps. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  11. patto94

Selling My custom 2010 Colony bmx

I will be happy to take the forks off you. And the frame if that comes in black :p
  12. patto94

Private Property CMTBP. Bobcats Been! Jumps are nearly done!

He lives off research warrandyte road. more up the research part.
  13. patto94

Questions which will never have an answer...

I believe that this was on the chilrens show "Roller coaster". He said that scientists said that if these to objects were in the sme universe and they "Collided" the universe would explode as they cannot b in the same universe. I think it is all poo.
  14. patto94

QR hub onto 20 ml forks?

Yes im prepared to hear it Tyler:p But what i mean is that i know if you have a 20 ml hub you can get adapters for QR forks. What i want to know is can i get an adapter for a QR hub to 20ml forks?
  15. patto94

QR hub onto 20 ml forks?

Hey, just wondering if it is possible to get a conversion thing for a QR hub to 20ml forks. As i know you can get a conversion kit for a 20ml hub to QR forks but i cant seem to find the answers any where about going from QR hub to 20ml forks. Cheers guys.
  16. patto94

Sealed Mid BB?

Take your cranks off and then take out the bearing if you can or you might need a bit of copper and hammer it out and then wash them out in petrol and then re grease them and they should be good as gold.
  17. patto94

please delete

Hey, I think i met you at cams house once. But any ways is this the frame model that has the defect in the frame and as a result cracks?
  18. patto94

Park riding - Help on bike.

Buy your friends bmx as he has started scootering:mad: You know what condition it is in and he will give you a good price. And please stab your friends that ride scooters for me.
  19. patto94

Rampfest Sessions

The main reason why it would have been packed when you went was because you went on a weekend. If you go on a pupil free day for your school then it shouldnt be too packed
  20. patto94

Okey-Dokey Artichokey, Need your help hokey pokey. (Quickly)

I am currently going through year 9 and have done my first semster of electives and i have found the subjects interesting. I was talking to one of my bosses about this and about what I wanted to when im older, I told him that I wanted to do something in the bike industry be it a mechanic or own...