Search results

1. kona4lyf

Help from photo snobs

^^^^^^^^^ arh ok,coolpix are a good little p&s, but if you want a good D-SLR to start a D400 or as someone said above a canon 400D,you want to try get one that you can build onto,also there a a few good camera"s out at the moment that are not nikon or canon that are priced well and are easy to...
  2. kona4lyf

Revenge Is Sweet

coming from the farkin spelling police,did you not know UPON has a U in it not an A, wake up fool!!
  3. kona4lyf

Help from photo snobs

^^^^^ yeah what nikon camera do your family own???a D40 is what i started on and was/is a bloody good camera imo to learn on,then i jumped to a canon 1Ds then went back to nikon a D200 then a D300 nikon, best way to start is how your going,read up about the camera"s settings,get out there and...
  4. kona4lyf

The Photo Snob Thread

i just upgraded my D200 to a D300,im in melbs also,i"ll be getting rid of my D200 very soon,will be looking for the 1000 mark,has charger,book,discs,cords,extreme-111 2g card,not a mark on the body anywhere.,pm me if your keen. cheers
  5. kona4lyf

A photo a day 27/05/08

yes sir, nice photos man,thats what i like to see :D
  6. kona4lyf

Pictures from diamond creek trails. no foot cans, spins and some other stuff.

arh ok, cheers,well like i said its just like riding,the more you do things the better you get,so just practise up,but just like bikes it gets addictive,lol.so if your up for it and want a few decent shots,give me a pm if there is a bit of a crew going down and ill bring my camera and stuff down...
  7. kona4lyf

Brand New Sram Pg 990 Cassette, 11-34t, No Damage((((((SOLD))))))

this item has been paid for people, thanks
  8. kona4lyf

Pictures from diamond creek trails. no foot cans, spins and some other stuff.

pics arnt to bad,a wider appreture or ext flash setup and a decent lense will help,you could get a dslr with a fast fps rate,lyk my D300 nikon, you will then get the whole rider and about 20frames in one jump if needed and whateva else you want in the pic,when you want it instead of getting the...
  9. kona4lyf

Get yo shred on at city DJ

no bad pics man, what sort of dslr and flash are you using? if you dont mind me asking,i can see you have a wireless flash trigger in the corner of one pic,but thats about it, cheers
  10. kona4lyf

Found? Santa Cruz Jackal

yes ^^^^^^^ its all correct,it is in the depot in chapel st,my mate pete the owner of the shop is doing deals with it,i am ryan the owner of the jackal, its ligit, brought off here,not that i have to explain, but to the ORIGINAL POSTER, thanks for the heads up,if it was stolen you would of got a...
  11. kona4lyf

Brand New Manitou Spv Low Pressure Shock/fork Pump((((((SOLD))))))))

pm replied to !! (PAYMENT PENDING)
  12. kona4lyf

^^^^^^^^^ pm replied to, ITEM SOLD PENDING PAYMENT ;)
  13. kona4lyf

Brand New 661 Vegie Wrap Shin Guards ((((((SOLD)))))))

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and pm replied to you fine sir,
  14. kona4lyf

ITEM: sram PG990 cassette 11-34t, brought in 08 current model LOCATION: melbourne ITEM CONDITION: 10mins ride,apart from that brand new,no damage at all REASON FOR SELLING: need cash for camera gear PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $40 express posted oz wide (SOLD) EXTRA INFO:,almost brand...
  15. kona4lyf

Brand New Manitou Spv Low Pressure Shock/fork Pump((((((SOLD))))))))

ITEM: new manitou low pressure shock/fork pump,very accurate LOCATION: melbourne ITEM CONDITION: brand new unused in package REASON FOR SELLING: need cash for camera gear PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $25 express posted ((((((SOLD)))))) EXTRA INFO: quality low pressure shock pump in package...
  16. kona4lyf

Brand New 661 Vegie Wrap Shin Guards ((((((SOLD)))))))

ITEM: brand new 661 vegie wrap shin guards,new model LOCATION: melbourne ITEM CONDITION: brand new no damage REASON FOR SELLING: need cash for camera gear PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $25 (((((((SOLD)))))))) EXTRA INFO: size is adult medium,pick up is fine,also selling vegie knee so can do...
  17. kona4lyf

Brand New 661 Vegie Knee Pads (((((SOLD)))))))

ITEM: brand new 661 vegie knee guards,unworn,no damage LOCATION: melbourne ITEM CONDITION: brand new REASON FOR SELLING: cash for camera gear PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS: $25 ((((((SOLD)))))))) EXTRA INFO: comes with 661 carry bag, adult medium size,pick up fine also PICTURES: yes tonight
  18. kona4lyf

Avid code trouble

possibly a piston seal kit is in need ???and another re-bleed
  19. kona4lyf

What E13 for my JACKAL

to the op----- yeah,go the jackal,any pics of the rig?? im on a white jackal as well,but im riding it dj/street/park im running a 26t,40t is huge for anything other than dh,but as thats what you plan on using it for then go for it, what drop outs are you using?? +1 it can be snapped no worries imo
  20. kona4lyf

.: Sub Yellow :.

farkin nice rig dude, well done on the build !!!! ;)