Search results

1. S

ACT 24" 20mm front wheel

What: as above. 24 inches across attached to a hub with a 20mm axle. If you've got any 2.1"+ street/dj tyres I may be keen as well. Where: Canberra. Willing to pay postage though. How much: sub $100 ideally, more for something nice.
  2. S

Domed Scaffolding/Lighting Rig

Kind of an odd question and a bit of a long shot, but does anyone know where one could acquire scaffolding like the one in this video? I've never seen a dome like that before and fuck, it would be so good for a dancefloor! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cJoqPZDiNY
  3. S

STOLEN TwoFour Moon - Canberra (again)

Le sigh, here we go again. Came home today to find the lock broken on my girlfriend's garage/cage (which housed mine bike (temporarily - I had designs to take it to my other house that day -_____-))in her apartment building. Here's a picture: Most distinguishing feature is probably the ratty...
  4. S

POS Mah berks

HAI IM BAK 2 GET HELFY AND START RIDIN AGEN HURRS MAH BERKS ARPS AN DERNS Frame - NS Society Front shock/fork - Pike 454 (I think?) Handlebars - NS Terra Stem - NS Quark Pro Headset - Octane One Void Grips - Odi Ruffian Saddle - FireEye Seatpost - Rando I got from my LBS Front brake - Juicy...
  5. S

United Trinity 21.5" $500 sold

Item: United Trinity Item Condition: Used, but very good. Needs a new headset, but that's an easy purchase and I'll sort it before sale. Price and price conditions: $500, very neg. Location: ​Canberra, rather not post Extra Info: Will be sold with a different sprocket than pictured. 28t Colony...
  6. S

DJ Old, lost, (not so) new again.

So, 16 months ago my 24 Moon was stolen from the front of my work in plain sight, full view of my work and in broad daylight. I filed a police report, posted around on a couple of different forums trying to get it back, but after one small lead the trail went cold. Fast forward to this morning...
  7. S

DJ Capital city Capital

Here's my Capital. Picked it up on here for an absolute steal, cheers Live2DieTrying! Spec: Frame - 2008 NS Capital Front shock/fork - NS RNS Handlebars - NS District Stem - Profile Headset - iunno Grips - Longnecks Saddle - BSD Wings Seatpost - iunno Rear brake - Nike...
  8. S

4" Districts

Looking at the Ribbed boys for an answer here, really. Are we going to see the 2011 NS District 'Max's this year? I want 4" bars :D
  9. S

Bush doofs!

Not sure if we've got a doof thread, but i couldn't find one. Im on my way up to Psyfari at the moment, anyone from the forum heading out? How about Regen in a couple of months? Stomp stomp!
  10. S

ACT NS Suburban sold

Item: 2007 NS Suburban Location: Canberra, will post at buyer's expense. Item Condition: Varying from very used to brand new. Reason for selling: $$ for overseas trip Price and price conditions: $900 but very neg so offer me :) Extra Info: Frame: 2007 NS Suburban. Cracked underneath the...
  11. S

ACT BMX Rear Wheel

Item: BMX back wheel. Location: Canberra, will pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on what you have Extra Info: I need 9t, RHD, 14mm and a strong rim :)
  12. S

BMX forks found

Item: BMX forks Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $70, depending on quality. Extra Info: looking for something good and strong.
  13. S

DJ Smacks' Suburban Build Thread

Sup, after my Moon got stolen I built up a BMX, but I needed big wheels badly, so I started hunting around on the net and buying some bits to put this together. It's finally come to a thread-worthy point (imo) so here it is! Frame: 2007 NS Suburban Fork: NS Bars: FireEye 75 Calibar Stem...
  14. S

BB bearing question

Hey guys, I'm putting my bmx back together after my mtb got stolen with a bunch of parts on it that I'd put on my bmx when I'd built it up. I'm on a fairly strict budget, so I'm trying to spend as little as possible. My question is this: I've got some bottom bracket spacers, but I need...
  15. S

STOLEN [ACT] 24 Moon extremely distinct.

Bike: My beloved 24 Moon. Colour: Frame's black with red writing and a white Skavenger sticker, forks are black with gold stanchions and red, green and yellow 'Dah Shop' stickers around the bottom of the right lower. Sprocket's red, green and yellow, rims, cranks and front hub are black, rear...
  16. S

26" frame and BMX parts wanted! Forks, crank arms, seat and post. Updated!

Item: 14mm bmx fork. Location: Canberra, will pay postage. Price and price conditions: You tell me. Dependant on what you have. Item: Bmx crank arms. 19mm 48 spline. OR Primo Powerbite or Hollowbite crank arms. Location: Canberra, will pay post. Price and price conditions: Depends on what...
  17. S

Cyclingdeal

Has anyone bought anything from here before? They've got super cheap BMX wheelsets that I'm keen on, just to get my bike running They've also got an ebay store with 99% feedback. Thanks!
  18. S

BMX classifieds

Are there any forums out there with Australian for sale/classifieds sections?
  19. S

ACT 14mm BMX rear hub

Item: 14mm BMX rear hub. Location: Canberra, will pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Tell me what you've got and what you want for it. Extra Info: PM me or post here, pics will = fast sales.
  20. S

Nice 24" Tyre - KHE, Kenda NPJ, Odyssey, Schwalbe

Item: A nice 24" tyre. Something like a KHE, Kenda NPJ, Odyssey Path or Aitken, Kenda SB8 or something similar. Location: Canberra, will pay postage. Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than retail, obviously, unless of course the tyre's brand new. Extra Info: Please no Holy Rollers, DMRs or...