Search results

1. Jammo

umm little grasies from claer mountain

and im a good looking kid ey the shower hurt more ;)
  2. Jammo

A Stroll In The Hinterland

Just a few shots from the outlook, only the bottom three jumps. And thanks to the cripple chris for driving and getting his photo on with a broken wrist. Chris Will with his new forks reverse hipping :confused: Whats that in the bushes Dan being retro cool and then two...
  3. Jammo

Clear taping ur bike ?

hey i no there are other threads but things will have changed a bit from a year ago. So just askin what do you guys use and where to get it from dont really wanna ride my new demo till i have some on it. I can see me in teasr :) thanks rotorburners
  4. Jammo

Ill buy the DEMO first

Hey everyone, just purchased my 2008 specialized Demo8 and im over the moon :). Big thanks to Mark from nerang mountain bike centre your a champ. 2008 specialized Demo 8 frame L last large in aus :) fox 40 rc2 fork rock shock vivid rear shock sram x0 x9 shifter gamut chain guide avid...
  5. Jammo

Tipping Point A Clay Porter Trailer

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/63853/ thought id share really sweet trailer
  6. Jammo

Just one of those days (ouch)

just back in the day when my mate was starting to learn how to ride http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0x_2y6E4_w also please turn the sound down because there is swearing my mate couldnt help him self
  7. Jammo

27th of april

Happy birthday to all the tauruses on the 27th ;P hope you all had a terrific day :P also parents said my birthday present is selling my aline :) to get a DEMO *drools*
  8. Jammo

this video is so good (WATCH)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM6HSwbw1zI
  9. Jammo

Bottom Pivot Nightmare

Hello downhillers :) just like to know if anyone else who owns a norco downhill bike has problems with the lower pivot near the cranks? ever since i bought it, about 6 months ago, I rode it probably 5 days after i bought itand the bottom pivot decided it would come loose being the easy...
  10. Jammo

Help Me Please

Hey Everybody as some of you know I ride a 08 Norco Aline Park. Last Weekend at kenilworth i crashed 3 times in my race run and was preety boned and was starting to think my norco isnt for me im to tall and the bike was not suited for my style of riding. Please could i get some suggestions...
  11. Jammo

The readhead thread

want to know those sexy, talented, awsome at everthing, superior people on farkin.
  12. Jammo

Bali tommorow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEWW goin to bali tommorow goin to be so much fun :). just wondering if any of you guys have been and have purchased bike parts or no of any bike stores. Cheers guys
  13. Jammo

WANTED Boxxer teams 06-08

Hey guys want to buy Boxxer teams 06-08 or even some well looked after races Item: Boxxer teams 06-08 or even some well looked after races Location: Queensland, Goldcoast Item Condition: Can be new, second hand. Reason for buying: I mate Mar5zocchi RCVCS :( Price and price conditions...
  14. Jammo

My day today :(

Ok well on friday morning i woke up at 5:30 as i had to work at 6:45 with an electrician. Got up and checked the weather channel on fox and it said it was going to be 25 degrees on saturday. Thought sweet deffinetly will ride saturday pulled my bike down off where i was hanging it and noticed my...
  15. Jammo

WANTED Rock shox totems

Item: Rock Shox Totems Location: Goldcoast/ Queensland Price range: Ask what you wont i can only say no Extra Info: Must be 1'1'8 Steer tube for my norco aline park i will pay for postage
  16. Jammo

Xmas Upgrades

Hey guys are Christmas got some new parts: New Seat Serfas Stinger Ti rails and some carbon goodness. New Casette sram goodness cant remmeber the ratio but its good :) A Speedo so cool lol and only $5 from aldi gotta love the german people :P. runs alot better with...
  17. Jammo

My new Backyard jump

Hey guys got these pics today couldnt get to kenilwroth mum said no so yeah cant over say that nayways heres the pics taken by dazza:cool:
  18. Jammo

Illinbah open day tommorow :)

hey guys ive signed up for it an everything just wonderin wat time it starts and finishes at thanks jammo also wondering whos going :P
  19. Jammo

08 Norco Aline Park SO STOKED NEW action shots page 3:) First dh bike

Hey guys just today My hard hard earned money from stingy maccas payed off and i got my 08 norco aline park and its so awsome omg i spent an hour stareing at it when i got home lol can't wait to hit the tracks will be so much different to my stp lol. anyways they are a top bike and can't wait to...
  20. Jammo

08 Norco Aline Park or 09 Dh1

hey guys after missing out on the 08 dh1 im wondering which of these bikes i should decide on Norco aline park or wait till august for the 09 giant dh1 ? also i have enoguh money for the aline aprk and as you guys can understand i cant wait to get my dh bike and dont no if ican wait till august...