Search results

1. virgin321

NSW Sold

Item: Banshee Legend MK II Large Location: Parramatta area Sydney Item Condition: used, in fairly good condition Reason for selling: dont ride DH anymore Price and price conditions: $1500, pickup only Extra Info: Spec: Fox 40 rc2 fork. Black spring installed, comes with purple spring...
  2. virgin321

NSW Sold

Item:2012 giant reign medium -ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 6" Maestro Suspension -Truvativ boo bar 780 uncut -funn grips -xt brakes -Giant connect sl stem 70mm -slx shifter with zee 10sp clutch derailleur -Rockshox Revelation RL Dual Air w/ 15mm Thru-Axle and OverDrive Steerer, 150mm Travel...
  3. virgin321

NSW WTB neckbrace

Looking for a second hand neckbrace, around $150 or less. Not particularly fussed about specific models. Size small/medium.
  4. virgin321

NSW Avid elixir cr (SOLD, pending payment)

Item: Avid elixir cr brakeset (front+rear) Location: Parramatta, Sydney. Pickup or Will ship at buyers expense. Item Condition: Used, some scratches on calipers and levers (as seen in pictures). Work fine. Reason for selling: Not being used at all. Price and price conditions: $100 , $110...
  5. virgin321

NSW Please remove add

Item: 2003 Kona stinky Large Location: Parramatta, Sydney. Pickup only Item Condition: Used, but in very good condition. Forks only have a few tiny nicks. Rides great, nothing wrong with it. Reason for selling: No time to ride it, has not been ridden in 6 months. Price and price conditions...
  6. virgin321

Melbourne storm stripped of Premierships

Storm stripped of Premierships By Jane Aubrey, WWOS16:00 AEST Thu Apr 22 2010 NRL boss David Gallop has announced Melbourne Storm will be stripped of the 2007 and 2009 Telstra Premierships, the Minor Premierships of 2006-8 and of its 2010 competition points after confirming a series of...
  7. virgin321

noob questions about buying brakes

please don't get angry at this. I need to know. Im going to buy some juicy 5s from crc soon.. my questions are do they come with pads? do they come with cables? if so are they already bled? whats the difference between an IS mount and post mount? can juicy 5s run different rotors. for...
  8. virgin321

now thats stinky(huge update)

This is my 03 kona stinky. I bought it stock but it didnt stay stock for very long. Its my DH, FR and dirtjump bike. I love it. Its about half custom. Frame Tubing -Kona clump 7005 aluminium. Rear shock -08 Fox Van R Forks -09 Rockshox pike 454 air...
  9. virgin321

RS domain or Marz 55?

I did a search but the results were inconclusive. I am trying to decide which forks to get. I will be using them for light dh, FR and maybe some dirt jumping. I have narrowed it down to Rockshox domain 318 is u-turn and marzocchi 55 eta. They are both new and around the 700-800 price...
  10. virgin321

130mm to 160mm forks?

I am wondering if it is safe to replace my 130mm dj3 forks with 160 mm marzocchi 55s. Will my head tube snap off? could anything else bad happen? the head angle is 68 degrees now. does anyone know how much it would increase with 160mm forks? this is on a 2003 kona stinky.
  11. virgin321

how old are you farkers?

Just wondering what the average age people are on here.
  12. virgin321

heat causing broken spokes?

my bmx was sitting in the sun last week on one of those 42 degree days when one of the spokes just snapped. i think the heat must have had something to do with it. i know it broke when it was sitting there and not when i was riding it because i heard it snap and i went out to have a look...
  13. virgin321

hussefelt crank help

I got some new pedals today. when i was taking off the old ones the right pedal came off fine but the left one came off with the axle still inside the spacer thingy (dont know the name). Iv tried tightening up the whole thing and undoing it but the pedal wont come out of spacer thing but the...
  14. virgin321

now thats stinky

this is my 2003 kona stinky with some upgrades. and my fox rampage helmet:D Its a great short travel dually. I mainly use it for dirt jumping and DH. Spec: size-------------xxl 17 inch Frame Tubing----Kona clump 7005 aluminium. Rear shock------08 Fox Van R Forks-----------Marzocchi...
  15. virgin321

661 comp?

I am getting into DH and i was wondering if the 661 comp is a good beginner helmet. Right now i have a skate style helmet which isnt suitable for dh. I havent got much money at the moment and they are only 100$ at tbsm. I dont plan on doing any 20 ft drops or anything that crazy. are there any...
  16. virgin321

chain guide help

I have a 2003 kona stinky. It has 2 front chain rings. would it be possible to remove the inner ring and put on a chainguide on? The outer one has 32 teeth. the frame doesnt have iscg tabs. if its possible then what chain guide would suit me?
  17. virgin321

hit by a car

today my and some friends were riding to some dirt jumps along the path on this road with concealed driveways. my friend luke was at the front when this car pulled out of one of the driveways. he hit the side of the car and flew atleast 5m over the car and onto the road. after that some...
  18. virgin321

knee/shin pads

I am looking into buying a pair of shin pads. Money is no objestive. I have looked at the Race face rally FR, 661 4x4, TLD combat guards and fox launch. Has anyone had any experience with any of these guards? would you recommend any of these?
  19. virgin321

i neeed a new shock

im looking for a second hand rear shock for my 03 kona stinky . i currently have an old fox vanilla which you cant adjust in any way. does anyone have any ideas about what type of shock would suite me best.[/IMG]. i prefer coil to air. im only 50kg and about 170 cm tall and the frame is xxl...