Search results

1. Tom_405

wanted, cheap short travel fork, strong and hard.

What: short travel fork, up to 130mm Price range/Willing to Pay: cheap.. up to $140 Location: melbourne Extra Info: looking for a short travel fork that can deal with dirt and park. they have to be either hard or adjustable to be hard, eg air adjustable or watever. cheap. please. cheers, tom
  2. Tom_405

dj/street frame horozontal dropouts

What: Cromo dj/street frame Price range/Willing to Pay: bout $400 Location: i'm in the eastern suburbs of melbourne (lilydale) id rather the frame be in melbourne but its ok if its not. Extra Info: i'm lookin for something along the lines of a .243 or a norco 250 or 604 street, mongoose...
  3. Tom_405

short stem

What: a short stem Price range/Willing to Pay: umm up to $60 Location: i live in Melbourne id prefer melbourne but if u have exactly what i want then ill pay for postage. Extra Info: i want a short stem nothing longer than 40mm and has to have normal mtb size clamp and 1/8 steerer.
  4. Tom_405

!Trade! keewee progressor for dj/street frame

What: street/dj frame Price range/Willing to Pay: ill trade my 2 week old 2005 keewee progressor or maybe some money whatever Location: i'm in melbourne Extra Info: has to have horozontal dropouts and 26", i want something sorta of along the lines of a .243 that sorta style euro bb would be...
  5. Tom_405

Protapers

What: Answer Protapers 2" Price range/Willing to Pay: umm 0-$70 Location: Lilydale, Melbourne Extra Info: Umm has to be i pretty good condition preferbly black. 2" rise
  6. Tom_405

Gear ratio's 36-16 26-12

Hey, I'm running a 36-16 gear ratio for single speed and i wana get a smaller sprocket for the front. Profile do imperials in like heaps of sizes and they do 3/32 which is the width of my chain so if i got it right 26-12 will be the same gear ratio as 36-16 if its not can u give me the...
  7. Tom_405

Travel reduction kit for dj3's

Hey, Do u know if u can reduce the travel on 04 dj3's from 110 mm to like 80mm and if so how much and where can i get it done thanks. tom
  8. Tom_405

Keewee Progressor

Hey, This is my beast i have spent over $3000 on it for over 2 years i have nly just got this frame though about 3 weeks ago but the parts were at the start on my mongoose fireball and i upgraded everything then got a dmr sidekick frame then cracked it now i have this. Specs Frame: o5...
  9. Tom_405

Bmx sprocket 25t-30t

Hey, What: bmx sprocket to fit bmx cranks 25t-30t 3/32 or 1/8 if its 1/8 i need a bmx chain too Price range/Willing to Pay: umm around $0-$70 maybe more depends what condition Location: I'm in lilydale, Melbourne id rather the person be in melbourne or around but if not then yeh postage...
  10. Tom_405

Sherman flicks 130mm or Minute 1:00 100-130mm

Hi, I'm getting a frame fork package deal and these are the forks that it has came down to, I mainly do street urban dirt maybe some 4X. theyl be going on a keewee progressor frame single speed back break only. Can people give me some feedback on what these forks are good for and how they...
  11. Tom_405

New frame dj/ street cromo horizontal drop outs

Hey, i'm looking for a new frame cromo, horizontal drop outs, ill be using it for urban street skate park and dirt maybe some 4x. I'd rather not spend more than $800 preferbly alot less. Ive been looking at the woodman d and some of the planet x's and i like the chas ebut there too expensive, i...
  12. Tom_405

We need new jumps around lilydale

Hey, I no i'm prtty privilaged dirt jump wise to live in lilydale but not anymore. Greenfeilds are being knocked down to make room for a old smellies home. Rabbit hill is just f**ked Whenever we build soething the kids who can't jump it rip the dirt off it and build onto a tiny jump. Also there...
  13. Tom_405

Bar shims

What: Bar shims to use normal mtb bars in an oversized stem Price range/Willing to Pay: ummm don't no what there worth but something like $5-$10 Location: I'm in Melbourne and ill but from any one on the east coast (Queensland, Victoria, NSW) and also from South Australia Extra Info: I'm...
  14. Tom_405

strong 24" wheel set

What: 24" wheel set Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 with tyres tubes and wheels $200-$250 without depends on what the rim and hub is Location: I'm in Melbourne Ill buy anything along the eastcost of aus or south aus Extra Info: Id prefer the rear hub to be single speed and sealed bearings...
  15. Tom_405

26" street tyres(dmr motto,holly rollers,hook worms)watever uve got

What: Street tyres Price range/Willing to Pay: umm up to about 50 for the pair Location: I'm in lilydale but i will pay for postage where ever you are Extra Info: i'd rather them not exceed 2.4 so 2.4 and under unless combination of a bigger front and a smaller rear. id like somthing like...
  16. Tom_405

lite-ish Dirt jump/street forks

What: Lite or liter then 04 dj3s forks Price range/Willing to Pay: around $400 Location: I'm in lilydale VIC, i don't really want to buy from western aus or something anywhere that far away, queensland is ok or SA or NSW but tell me anyway. Extra Info: I'm looking for something that will...
  17. Tom_405

Tension seekers and ss disk hub (mtb)

Tension seeker Hey, i want to make my bike ss and i have verticle dropouts. I was told in gold cross that dmr has a new tension seeker out and instead of a spring it has a bolt so u can lock the chain in place its called the simple tension seeker http://www.dirtworks.com.au/site/pdf/41_DMR.pdf...
  18. Tom_405

Rear Tuff Neck mtb single speed hub, singulator

What: Rear tuff neck single speed hub Price range/Willing to Pay: umm they sel for 90 so lets say -70 Location: i'm in lilydale, but i would like for the person to either be local or somewhere on the east cost of aus or sa but if your anywhere else pm me still. Extra Info: has to be 32 h and...
  19. Tom_405

lite street dj forkor-want trade

What: lite street dj forkor anything that will take street/dj Price range/Willing to Pay: i will trade my dj3's 04 and maybe a bit of cash or i will pay up to $400 if its worth it Location:i'm in lilydale but it can be anywhere on the east cost of aus preferbly not wa or nt maybe sa Extra...
  20. Tom_405

2" rise oversized bars for jumping street wateva

What: 2" rise oversized bars Price range/Willing to Pay: umm cheap 1$-$60 Location: Lilydale, Vic Extra Info: should be in all right condition NOT BENT in the wrong way. don't mind if there not oversized but they should have some thingos that let you run them with a oversized stem.