Search results

1. prosheep

NSW Sold!!!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. prosheep

2010 giant glory 00 SOLD!!!!

Item: 2010 giant glory 00 SOLD!!!!!! Location:ballina NSW Item Condition:great condition, only just serviced forks hasnt been riden on since service.only a few cosmetic scratces barley even noticable this bike looks near new and hasnt seen much work. Reason for selling:broken arm and wrist...
  3. prosheep

northern correspondent

hey boys came on a little sneak trip today for a few runs on the mighty MT C just letting you know i am pleased with the changes and might be lerking around over the next couple of weeks. P.S the leb was very satisfied with his first day on the mountain. Said it was fuully siiick.
  4. prosheep

2010 boxxer forks

looking to buy a set of 2010 boxxer teams or world cups colour dosent worrie me, willing to pay post from anywhere is Australia and not to fussed about scratches on the lowers.
  5. prosheep

lift to del rio

just curious if anyone is traveling down to del rio from newcastle way on saturday morning for the state round and have a spare seat?
  6. prosheep

Bungabee

just wondering how many riders head out to bungabee downhill track often. and if you would be keen to meet up out there one day i know that there arnt really that many riders in the area but it would be cool to get a bit of a crew and get something going just like some shuttles on weekends and that.
  7. prosheep

New Zealand racing

hey im keen on heading over to new zealand and doing some riding and a race if its possible just wondering a few things, where are some good race venues in NZ, or just good places to ride? and what is the racing scene like over there, and what time of year is the best for racing? cheers,
  8. prosheep

more north east NSW downhill

just thought i would put up a few pics on a new track that is being built up here on the north coast of NSW its not to huge of a hill but its a sick track to ride with some technical sections and hopefully a nice big gap or step down at the bottom. didnt get to many photos but i will put a few...
  9. prosheep

year 12 jersey name

hey it in year 11 and going into year 12 so i need a sick name for my jersey seeing as we are sending off for them in like a day. so i want to get something to symbolise me being a downhill rider, any ideas?
  10. prosheep

starting a club

hey i was just wondeing what are the rules on starting a mtb club.
  11. prosheep

north east NSW DH

Are you a rider on the north coast of NSW well your in luck and well i suppose so are some of you queenslanders are as well a new track has been built it is still not ready to ride but it is almost there. This track is about 3-4 mins long and has a bit of everything. the location of this tracks...
  12. prosheep

north east NSW DH

hey just wondering on the ammount of riders that are in the north east end of NSW and are keen on a new DH trail. we are currently build a full on downhill trail and if you ar keen to be part of the group for building then get in contact and mabey we can arrange for you and your bike to come out...
  13. prosheep

byron bay boys

hey guys just wondering if the DH hill trail out in between lismore and kyogle is still going and if so, are you boys planning on riding it these holidays. cheers.
  14. prosheep

mavic ex 729 rims

hey i was just wondering what everybodys opinions are on the mavic ex 729 rims i have heard alot of people say they are a bit soft and what not. and i have just started a buckle in mine so i was wondering what everybody thinks my next set of rims should be?
  15. prosheep

fav NSW state track

lets hear you favorite NSW state track that you have ridden on. post up your fav if it isnt in the poll.
  16. prosheep

can anyone give me a lift to del rio

hey i am interested in going to del rio i live on the far north coast and i will travel by train than i will get a lift to either matraville or bondi junction so i need to now if there is anyone going to the race from either of those locations that can give me a lift to the race.
  17. prosheep

the freeride park

over the last week me and a couple of mates have been building a little setup just with a few jumps and drops and stuff and we have called it the free ride park. So far we have built a 15 fter, 8 fter and are currently planing a 25 fter, the drops that are there are a little 4 fter and we are...
  18. prosheep

downhill club races

i think the coffs mtb club should really get a bit of a calendar for some club races for DH up at mt coramba i have been told that they used to held up there and just stoped happening i know that putting a race together isnt easy and needs work put into it but i think there is a lot of support...
  19. prosheep

mt coramba

hey just wondering if any qlders are traveling to mt coramba at coffs harbour any time soon and have room for me and my bike to come. or even if you a keen for your first trip up there and dont know anything about the track i have been there a few times so i can show you how to get there and so on.
  20. prosheep

del rio

is del rio only open to ride on race days or can you rock up on any old day to have a bit of a ride