fav NSW state track

fav NSW state track

• Total voters

prosheep

Likes Dirt
lets hear you favorite NSW state track that you have ridden on. post up your fav if it isnt in the poll.

sich nich

Likes Dirt
I voted awaba as my favourite, as its sorta my home track (state series anyway) and its so damn good (in a scary hard to ride fast for a full run kinda way;)).
very close second by coffs, its just so fun. everyone loves it.
but i like all the tracks ive been to. havent seen funnelweb or del rio yet, so ill have to wait and see.

RIP lithgow state mine track. That too was high on the favourites list.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I voted for Stromlo, I've heard a lot of people bag it but I think its a fun track to ride once you get some flow on.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Which Lithgow track are we talking?

The Lidsdale ones are fun but don't rate as a state level DH tracks.

Both State Mine and Gun Club tracks were right up there in their day.

The old Nundle track would probably eclipse most of the trails in the poll

Last edited:

tim_d

Likes Dirt
sorry guys i don't really have any idea but where is the funnel web?? just wondering as i'm on the south coast and dont have many tracks to ride

bodgie

Likes Dirt
My vote is for funnleweb although i've only ridden it and stromlo out of the list. Did a road trip there recently with about 10 blokes and its a really fun track. All of us seemed to like it better than stromlo. Cant wait to hit up the state round there coming up.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
Nundle

Nundle is totally my fav, with Coffs, Lithgow Gunrange track and the Old Surgerloaf track......
Maybe need to put the Nundle track in the poll, as you never know what tracks you will be riding in next years State series.........

caddy

Likes Dirt
haha Pacific Park so far has zero votes... how suprising... :p

Hopefully Del Rio is a great track this weekend!

prosheep

Likes Dirt
really hoping that nundle does make into the state series callender next year i have only heard good reports and with it having the possibility of being better than coffs or awaba then i think it will go off.

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
NSW State Tracks

Way too few tracks you missed Megalong, Killingworth, Thredbo, Kempsey, Hassans Walls, State Mine, Lidsdale, Jamberoo, Nundle, Heaton Forest, Ourimbah, Oxford Falls, Sugarloaf, Dargle to name a few more that have been used for NSW/ACT Races not to mention the CORC sites of Blue Range, Majura, (Batemans Bay). And the All Terrain Mountain Bike Challanges of Jindabyne that were invite only.

sich nich

Likes Dirt
^^^ where is Jamberoo? Thats the only one ive never heard of, and one of the few that ive never ridden. I love em all!

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Way too few tracks you missed Megalong, Killingworth, Thredbo, Kempsey, Hassans Walls, State Mine, Lidsdale, Jamberoo, Nundle, Heaton Forest, Ourimbah, Oxford Falls, Sugarloaf, Dargle to name a few more that have been used for NSW/ACT Races not to mention the CORC sites of Blue Range, Majura, (Batemans Bay). And the All Terrain Mountain Bike Challanges of Jindabyne that were invite only.
And so many other trails not there that have been used for racing.

I think we are just lucky to have so many great and diverse trails. It would get pretty boring if they were all the same.