Search results

1. k_d

4X 2011 ABD Flow

After about 3months of waiting, finally got the frame the other day. Its the 1st Production one (to my knowledge) in Aus. Cant find my camera cable at the moment, so only some shitty phone pics. Spec FRAME: 2011 ABD Flow 1 Long FORK: Rockshox Reba Race dual air HEADSET: FSA Sealed Bearing...
  2. k_d

ACT Sold

Sold !!!!!!!!!!
  3. k_d

Sold

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. k_d

Sold

Sold!!!!!!!!!
  5. k_d

4X 2006 Specialized SX

My 4X/XC/Everything Bike: FRAME: 2006 Specialized SX REAR SHOCK: Fox RP3 FORK: 2010 Rockshox Reba Race Dual Air HEADSET: Pro STEM: Specialized Aggro 3d HANDLEBARS: BILT Downhill bars 710mm GRIPS: Zero Lockons FRONT BRAKE: Hayes Nine Short Reach Lever REAR BRAKE: Hayes Nine Short Reach Lever...
  6. k_d

4-Pot Brakes... Which ones???

Hey all, On the weekend I rode a mates bike which had codes on it (which felt F**king brilliant), and was wondering which 4 pots everyone recommends? I have looked around and found a few, are there any more that I should look at? And also, can you give a ride report if you own any of...
  7. k_d

What type of paint?

Hey all, Looking at painting various parts on my bike, but was wondering what type to use (enamel, gloss etc). I am looking at painting the lowers on my Boxxers and my rims as well. I have been pointed towards enamel , but just wanted to see what anyone else recomends. For the record, I will...
  8. k_d

TLD 2010 Stuff @ CRC???

Does anyone know when Chainreaction are getting all the 2010 Troy Lee Designs gear in? I thought that they might have had it as I have seen a few other stores who had them in stock (I want to compare pricing).
  9. k_d

Black Boxxer Lowers

Item: Black Boxxer Lowers Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay: Let me know how much or swap for silver lowers with black stickers. Extra Info: I don't mind what colour the stickers are, as I will replace them. I also don't mind what condition the seals/wipers are in either, as I...
  10. k_d

Pivotal Seatpost/seat compatability?

Hi guys, Just wondering whether the ADB pivotal seats and posts are compatable with the MacNeil posts and seats? Can anyone shed some light on this? Cheers Kyle
  11. k_d

DJ 2009 Specialized P1

Hey all, Here is my DJ/4X rig. Pretty standard at the moment save for pedals, seat, grips and rear cog, but there are upgrades on the way including a new seat, and either new white rims, or a white respray for he current ones!!! FRAME: Specialized 100% Cr-Mo, horizontal drop out REAR SHOCK...
  12. k_d

Search feature whist creating a new thread?

Hi guys, Another forum that I vist uses vBulletin 3.8.2 and when you create a new thread, when you type the title in, it displays a box below that searches for existing threads with that title (image shown below). Is this possible in 3.8.3? If so I think that it would be worthwhile using it...
  13. k_d

Specialized 26 inch street and dirt tyres.

Just wondering who has used any on the Specialized street and dirt tyres, the COMPOUND CONTROL and the RHYTHM LITE CONTROL tyres? Any actual ride reports not just "yer, nar me mate had them and they're shit" ? If it makes any difference I will be using for dj/skate park/bmx tracks.
  14. k_d

Hayes Stroker Questions

Hi guys. I have a few questions regarding Hayes Stroker Aces. Are the Lever/master cylinder assemblies the same as say, Trails? Are the lever blades the same also? And now the main point. In theory, If I wanted some more power for my trails, would I be able to purchase complete...
  15. k_d

White with Red Decals Boxxer Lowers

Item: White with Red Decals Boxxer Lowers Location: Canberra Price range/Willing to Pay: Name your price. Extra Info: I have silver with black decals if you want to swap.
  16. k_d

Restoring/Cleaning up Anno paint.

Ok so here is the problem. I have a 2006 Demo 8 which has an anodized brown finish on it. Now the other day I pulled off one of those clear cable rub protectors and noticed that the paint was a darker brown. After seeing this, I assumed that the sun has probably faded the finish, but is there...
  17. k_d

Delete Please

Hi guys, Just attempting to find out what bb size is on a mongoosee ritual (2008 model if it makes a difference). My guess is 68/73 (or whatever it is) , not 83. But can someone please clarify? Thanks, Kyle
  18. k_d

Sold

Sold Sold Sold
  19. k_d

Found

Found.....
  20. k_d

Sold

Sold!!!!!!